Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 7

Banned Senior Member

Banned Senior Member

Don't forget to check the previous page for the others

And yes twoeyyyyyy I still didn't fix the sky its so ugly :X Oly isn't loading all of the hex for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    and yes twoeyyyyyy i still didn't fix the sky its so ugly :x oly isn't loading all of the hex for some reason.
    :'(

FIX IT

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    :'(

FIX IT
    haha indeed two lol lets make him lol

Banned Senior Member

Well it's fixed, I'll post updated SS's later with it fixed. Looks much better lol

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Well it's fixed, I'll post updated SS's later with it fixed. Looks much better lol
    haha yeah it looks great now lol

World of KOCraft? >:O

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

is the anvil called Gamble? LOL

looks cool, you're so fucking creative lildick

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    is the anvil called Gamble? LOL

looks cool, you're so fucking creative lildick
    Gamble is a Npc More info will be posted about that later

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    World of KOCraft? >:O
    i thought i was the only one that hated all this new crap, shying away from "old" ko.

Hey I got an idea about how you can make your PUS kinda pay for the server itself. But first I will go back to the idea about the farming monsters for unique accessories idea. I also wanted to elaborate on starter jewels as well.

Starter jewels should be as follows:

Warrior- 2x WE, 2x Diamond Rings, WP, Skeleton belt
    Rogue- 2x RE, 2x Elf Rings, PP, Skeleton belt
    Mage-2x ME,2x Agate Rings, EP, Skeleton belt
    Priest- 2x CE, 2x Emerald Rings, EP, Skeleton belt

Ok back to the unique farming idea:

Lets say now about 2 -3 weeks after server opens up and people have all their gear from the pk gem drop quest. New comers will have a very hard time getting those gems hence most will quit after being raped so easily. The Pk gem idea is not good at all.

The monster killing quest allows even new comers a chance to get those same items and can still raise some pk in all parts of CZ instead of just crowding bowl.

Monster killing quest should require like 200 Balrog or booro per each unique item. ( ROC, ROL, ROM, PE,EME,SSE). Each quest can be repeatable because you would receive only one piece of a unique after every 200. in all you will need to kill basically 800 balrog or booro to get ur desired class unique. If you want all unques for each class ( need extra for a clannie startin later or something) then you need to kill 2400 Balrog or Booro. This idea of light farm will add some raid aspect to it to get people killing in different zones of CZ. Balrog and Booro should not be too easy either. Should be in terms of damage wise, at least hit as hard as Troll warrior but with the hp of lets say a troll berserker. This way even if you are new and solo, you also have a chance to farm some uniques.

I know people want the old monsters (Bach, Duke, Bish, TK) to drop the same uniques so instead of making them not drop them, make them drop their same uniques but at a rate of like 10% and drop nps. So there is a competition to rush into CZ for that great pk. I think that all bosses should drop nps actually like say (Bach Duke Bish TK SQ HQ DF OBL Samma Javana Lesath Shaula drop 100nps) (Atilla, kekurikekukaka, Antares, Hyde drop 50 nps) and the new bosses drop 150 nps (if new bosses are harder cuz I dont know their stats).

Only things I believe should not be able to be obtained by these quests are IN, IB, Glass belt, Belt and Helt of harpy, or any other weapon defense belt or neck. Those should be farmed normally. and still at a low rate like 5-10 %

I was thinking of having people start with the 1k hp and 150 ac and wolf scrolls. Put 1500 300 +15 stat and lion scrolls into PUS. Np scrolls ( boosts np gain per kill), A new kind of armor that has like +5 of a stat (dex hp str) to each piece of armor and like 5 resis ( fire ice and light) and make the armor overall have 5 more ac than chitin shells so it makes this PUS armor valuable but not too OP. Example piece of +8 chitin shell rogue pauldron stats are 139 ac, 15 dex stats. PUS rogue armor pauldron 144 ac, 15 Dex stat + 5 Dex stats and 5 fire 5 ice 5 light resist.

O_o Senior Member

@sacred, farming for gems in PK or killing mobs in CZ will be the same for new comers.
    First of all, people won't PK till they gave a set of uniques, second, after a while that everyone will have their desired uniques they'll raid those spots 24/7 (check Kronos ko for example)

Will you make sure human and orc classes have same stats?
    Now human priest has 10 more in DEX and orc priest has 10 more in HP. Many private servers have this bug. It's because they are using old files I think. In USKO this bug has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    Will you make sure human and orc classes have same stats?
    Now human priest has 10 more in DEX and orc priest has 10 more in HP. Many private servers have this bug. It's because they are using old files I think. In USKO this bug has been fixed.
    People just lazy to fix and stable them, because they expect people to just go with another race (i'd believe) as no one really never asked about this in PSKO dev before.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    People just lazy to fix and stable them, because they expect people to just go with another race (i'd believe) as no one really never asked about this in PSKO dev before.
    A complete stat fix requires ASM knowledge, that's why they're not fixing 'em..

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM