Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Let's revive SexyKO

This is a discussion on Let's revive SexyKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everyone here should know about sexyko, and i know all of you will say it's full of turks, or pedal ...
Page: 1

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

Default Let's revive SexyKO

Everyone here should know about sexyko, and i know all of you will say it's full of turks, or pedal users, or mages. Well as of recent events and a few changes the population on sexyko has lowered. With that beta server that lasted over 5 months ko100 and the whole 15xx multi- client server idea replay had, but now sexyko is back to it's original 19xx server that everyone seems to enjoy. All the server information was written by one of the gm's on sexyko named soenne.

There has been a few changes to the server and there are alot more to come.

New items, and other things that are being discussed. The sexyko team has been taking alot of suggestions from the players to make the server better.

I believe that the english community can really come back on this server.

It seems to be one of the better of the server when it comes to a good exp/ rate ratio and with cz and ardream maps running smoothly it has 2 perfect pk zones.

There are not as many mages as before and the only class not working atm is archer, but they are fixing that also. The 15xx server is closed for now since it needed a few more updates.

Lets revive this server, it isn't money hungry like the others and it seems to be one of the most longest stable servers made.

The website link is:
    https://sexyko.net/

Here is the current information about the server.

SexyKO

SexyKO is a knight online server that's been running for over 5 years in the private server community. It is also the only server that runs on 19xx files. We can offer things that no other server has like: seal, letter, buying merchant, pathos gloves, valks/gryphon/bahamut/yeniceri/minerva armors, every skill works, new maps, ... Along with this, we got a very active community. Usually we have around 300~400 people playing. On event times such as Lunar War, Juraid Mountain, etc the online userbase goes to the 500+. No other server can say the same. We are also the only server that can offer real expansions, and we've updated our server from 1298, to 1534, to 1886 and now to 19xx files.

SexyKO Info

1.- You will start as lvl 62 and set jewels +0, armors +8 and Weapon +8.
    2.- Level Cap is 83 on the 19xx client ,and 80 on the 15xx, the server itself will make the calculation for your stats/skills/level regarding the server that you pick.
    3.- Upgrade Rate is 100% to +8. You can't make +9/10. Unique Jewelry stays at +0 (no compounding here).
    4.- High Class +8 weapons are sold in a NPC called "Seller[Arms]" & +8 armors are sold in a NPC called "Seller[Armor]", both of them are near moradon town.
    5.- Scrolls can be bought at NPC called "Seller[Scrolls]". You'll find there any scroll thats needed.
    6.- 60 scrolls can be bought at NPC called "SexyReplay".
    7.- Nation Transfer(once a month) and gender change are available and free.
    8.- PUS working at 100%. There you can get valkyries/pathos gloves and lots of other things
    9.- The server is hosted in SoftLayer with a Dual Processor Hex Core Xeon 5675 - 3.07GHz (Westmere) - 2 x 12MB cache w/HT
    10. - We got our own anti cheat protection called S-Shield. It's very effective against hacks and get updates whenever we find something fishy.
    11. - Seal is available and for free. Seal any item to prevent futher troubles.
    12. - We got a very effective anti NP transfer.
    13. - Dupe is fixed.
    14. - Tons of events. Check schedule on our Pannel.

SexyKO Events

1.- Forgotten Temple
    2.- Juraid Mountain
    3.- Border Defense War
    4.- Chaos Dungeon
    5.- Bifrost
    6.- Lunar War
    7.- Dark Lunar War
    8.- Castle Siege War

Forums?

SexyKO Forums (Powered by Invision Power Board)

Questions?

Ask them here or on our forums. One last thing, we're very strict towards cheatprograms or NP transfer. A ban is equal to a permanent ban. Want to cheat, go to another server.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Why play a server that the admin doesn't care about he posts on the forum about once every 2 years

Banned Senior Member

It's not that the server is bad man. My clan (MNI) played there since early 2009. I think most of the english players are just bored of that server in general, nothing more.

Not to mention sexyreplay goes MIA very often.

I played SexyKO on and off, as it's a nice server, super clean and can be fun to play.. Here are my 2cents... mages > everything else. I understand how hard it can be to balance the classes I do.. But when you only get invited to a party because your a mage or a decent priest. It gets old and it gets old fast. Best server I've been on by far. Just the balancing is far off when it comes to PK(all of us love PK). Anywho glad to see these new updates and I'm sure it will bring up the population by at least 30%. Keep up the work, you and your team. Best wishes to you all.

Well replay is actually paying attention to his server now. Especially after the whole 15xx thing failed. The balancing is better now especially since mages are nearly non existent. Also it seems they might be changing the gms and adding a better line up of admins to better assist the players, The english community can come back easily with just ablt of a positive attitude.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Oh no doubt Lotus. The real issue is the fact that the community is dieing I mean really dieing.. Me personally I just find it amusing that people still play KO. Not knocking you here. You just have to really draw in the players attention. I'm not trying to tell you guys how to run your server. I just care enough to give you friendly advise from a 10+ exp player. Myself id play but I am growing up and I can't really game anymore between my new job/ life. The way I see it.. Is the players that were once loyal to SexyKO felt as if SexyReplay didn't care anymore and left SexyKO in the state it's been-in the past few years for a long time and just kinda shrugged it off as he watched the player base drop each and every day. Due to simple shit such as mages running all over the place shitting on each and every melee party. But at this point you have a unique 19xx server so just keep up the work and ask yourselves "what can we do to draw in more players". It all just takes time as you should know by now. Again keep up the work there is no reason at all SexyKO should not be the top server at this point.

I'm probably gonna play there again since any other private server non-longer open.

Banned Senior Member

any english clans there atm?

I'm also curious if any1 still there.

Basicly the money income has probably been lowered a lot,so now they started working again on something,ony guy i liked on that server was soene,the rest were just douches.I had fun before all of that 19xx expansion stuff,it was a fun sserver with lots of nice people,but as soon as they went 19xx basicly it turned do a mago pedaling fest,id give it a true again if there are some gg english people but afaik,0 english speaking clams there :/

Well right now I know of 2 clans that speak english. My clan dirtyfamily wich is human( trying to get my old members back together ) and a orc clancalled shoutyourmouth, but they are mixed spanish and english. I am trying to see if i can get more english on the server to make pk abit fun. Hopefully more melees will come back instead of the mages. If you guys do decide to play and your human message me FromUnholyTimes if you need a clan or decide to make your own.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    Well right now I know of 2 clans that speak english. My clan dirtyfamily wich is human( trying to get my old members back together ) and a orc clancalled shoutyourmouth, but they are mixed spanish and english. I am trying to see if i can get more english on the server to make pk abit fun. Hopefully more melees will come back instead of the mages. If you guys do decide to play and your human message me FromUnholyTimes if you need a clan or decide to make your own.
    Holy shit I logged in like stoned and were instantly focused by 5325 sins didnt know whats happening xD. Tho it's fun i'll give it a shot.

yea ust send me a pm with yur char nick if your human i can clan you. I will probably be on all day tomorrow

Come on people give it a try

how is the server atm?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast