Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Let's revive SexyKO

This is a discussion on Let's revive SexyKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; StreetKing spamming the board so he can post in marketplace. Wonderful....
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

StreetKing spamming the board so he can post in marketplace. Wonderful.

sexyko died long ago. replay went missing for too long. people gave him his chances. its over. it will slowly die and people will start to realize that and quit, even tho there will ofcourse always be the few that cant move on with their life and therefor stay and solo atross/riotes all day long for no purpose at all.

replay made so much cash of sexyko that he simply didnt care no more i guess. it wont ''revive'' or make a great comeback. never.

RIP sexyko, move on with ur lives.

Banned Senior Member

tbh he just needs to wipe it improve some stuff and do a new opening

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    tbh he just needs to wipe it improve some stuff and do a new opening
    it will still be the same, and all the people that donated will lose all their shit. whenever a server wipes it fails.

sexyko is dead, dont even go there. its worse than old cwest before it got merged. atross/riote 24/7, so fun.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thom View Post
    it will still be the same, and all the people that donated will lose all their shit. whenever a server wipes it fails.

sexyko is dead, dont even go there. its worse than old cwest before it got merged. atross/riote 24/7, so fun.
    He has sexyko up running for more than 5 years and he never stopped updating/supporting his players, some respect please..
    Restless and Jamm1n like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    He has sexyko up running for more than 5 years and he never stopped updating/supporting his players, some respect please..
    I have respect for the server, i donated over $500 to it all the years i played it.

still doesnt change the fact that nobody gets support if u get hacked/scammed there. gms dissapear, so do replay. the server is dead, and people got tired of that shit long ago now its max 3 pt vs 3 pt in cz. at peak times, normally i guess its like 5v5 and riote/atross hunt.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

The server is dying. We know that. Me and Sexy talk every month but we just didnt pursue major changes due to some personal and outside factors. The community died because he didnt make changes, it also died because a lot of people got bored of the same old same old. We have been working on SexyKO's farm server release for a long time but we are just waiting on the right moment. I know you guys wanted a farm server for the longest time but we feel that with the recent release of the USKO server merge and a couple other PS's just recently releasing, it would be a bad time for us to invite everyone to our grand launch. Until then, i guess the minor changes that occur is what everyone will have to deal with. A revival is what the server needs, it just wont happen (yet)
    iRaiden likes this.

The only way i will go back there is if there's a solution against the mage parties bombing, and the server needs a fresh new start!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12