Furious Ko

This is a discussion on Furious Ko within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yo everyone, started this server a couple days ago, so far liked it, and just realized there is no topic ...
Page: 1

ShyRonnie

Default Furious Ko

yo everyone, started this server a couple days ago, so far liked it, and just realized there is no topic yet about the server yet so here it is:

first the links:

Panel : Furious Knight Online - Home Page

Forum : Furious Knight Online Private Server

Max level is 83 takes couple hours to get it i believe (im still 79 so :3)

A small leveling guide :

- Get 32 @ worms, bandicots

- Then head to scopions, paralysers etc until 60

- Then you can either start leveling @ CZ, DKs & Boroos or Eslant, in eslant head to rock and start killing mobs called '???' until 71, less exp but safe

- After 71 DKs or Boroos @ cz, there are many spots so u can hide from high level Sins,

-----

Gear Guide :

- First head to anvil, there is a npc there where you can buy shells etc. +7=%90 +8 %50 so takes a couple mins to make +8 set and +9 = %01

- Then head to darkland get your selfname items

- And best weapons & armors, u can get them from Krowaz, u gotta farm for the necessary items

>>krowaz list Furious Knight Online - News

Server has active gms so hackers. NPTers get banned asap, so dont worry about it

Server has 8-30 actives so far, i think its bcse there is no good advertisement yet...

other then this. check the forums for drop list bla bla

My IGN : Hottie /// Forum name : Stoner, feel free to ask any question,

And last thing donaters can get +8 krowaz set, weapons for really cheap prices, like 10$ for a whole set armor etc... u can check the donation list on panel

Cheers,

Mell

spikezg4

F@#$!Just bored of these servers dude if you could make it oldstyle lvl capped 70 etc you would probadly had 500+ everyone is looking the old good day's of Knight Online..That's why they stop playing USKO..but anyway I'm sorry for making it look's like bad.But in fact it isn't.Anyhow I hope you to have success in your server.

People are crying about bringing back "old style KO" and forgetting that they removed the "old style" by themselves by babashopping and sharing accounts.

1 sharer is one enemy less in colony zone.

spikezg4

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    People are crying about bringing back "old style KO" and forgetting that they removed the "old style" by themselves by babashopping and sharing accounts.

1 sharer is one enemy less in colony zone.
    Well in all private server's you ll have babashopper's accept that.Wanna know why?Well I had a rogue XenderWind in dies in the old good time's of ko 65 lvl dual shard +6 full shell +6 they scammed me and so?Should I give up?No dude I'm alway's hope of a server with oldko style even with babashoppers.At least we ll have some fun instead of posting for creating a server like I told(oldstyle).Anyway thank's of mention that and reminding me my char

ShyRonnie

different ppl different tastes i guess, even tho i like 70- im not the admin nor got a say in the server, just a random player, and KoTastic will actually satify all waiting for a 70 based server i believe,

anyways this is just one of the servers where u can actually get donater items fast and they are pretty damn cheap, u dont need to show much effort, esl bosses spawn every hour, so this is one of the servers u can dl and jump into action , thats what i like about it :3
    Last edited by ShyRonnie; 08-04-2011 at 03:25 PM.

Najil

What action?

ShyRonnie

Quote Originally Posted by Najil View Post
    What action?
    as in pk, not saying that there is always pk, but u *can* jump in action

Quote Originally Posted by ShyRonnie View Post
    different ppl different tastes i guess, even tho i like 70- im not the admin nor got a say in the server, just a random player, and KoTastic will actually satify all waiting for a 70 based server i believe,

anyways this is just one of the servers where u can actually get donater items fast and they are pretty damn cheap, u dont need to show much effort, esl bosses spawn every hour, so this is one of the servers u can dl and jump into action , thats what i like about it :3

i'm pissed off .. everybody talking about ko -tastic pff this is not kotastic!

ShyRonnie

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    i'm pissed off .. everybody talking about ko -tastic pff this is not kotastic!
    all im sayng is this is 83 capped server, if u want 70 capped, for now u gotta wait for tastic, anyways thx for bringing it back to topic, anyquestion about the server will be answered here,

one thing i forgot, u can get goldbars from darkmares, u dont need to make characters for the money

+++++++++++++++++

Quote Originally Posted by Simson View Post
    +++++++++++++++++
    stop spamming in every topic with ur pluses noob

Furious Ko - Character Info - MrCannabis <-- no over powered right? .. simsom stupid stop spam

BUMP for this server... it now has active GM's and more Events. this is a light farm pk server easy to get gear and has a working Vote point System for uniques.
    Thanks.