Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Lets see what the community really wants

This is a discussion on Lets see what the community really wants within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Rizzy lotto my man, bring up perseusko again <3 Hey Bl0t long time no speak, I would ...
Page: 2

emosexual

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    lotto my man, bring up perseusko again <3
    Hey Bl0t long time no speak, I would love to but work full time so its hard to find any time, I would however share everything with somebody if they were willing to host it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    KK so I might be making a come back to ko with a few friends, who knows we'll see, I decided to make a KO poll/survey to see what it is that the community (you guys) really want in a ko server so please take a few minutes and fill this out.

click this link for the survey/poll New Survey - July 29, 2011
    r u a good developer? or newbie?

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    r u a good developer? or newbie?
    lol who knows man, who knows, keep up the voting at 57 now

Good idea, make the people vote and make em make the server they most like!!!

Quote Originally Posted by emosexual View Post
    Hey Bl0t long time no speak, I would love to but work full time so its hard to find any time, I would however share everything with somebody if they were willing to host it.
    thats not blot bro, thats carlund haha i havnt seen blot on msn in a while, prolly cause i havnt been on msn in a while

A hard ROFD server. I loved ROFD, border war, eslant dungoen, bifrost, so much to do. Only ROFD servers are pk ones or just total fail.

I like it wam bam 83 full +8/+0 in pk in less than 5 min GO TIME ! When every1 is balanced and every1 has the same gears means that only the most skilld/cordinated players will rise to the top. Fack 5kac armour bs "exageration" "spelled that wrong"

edit: Dont hate on me, i get that alot for some reason lol

lol these kinda topics are kinda funny . Anyways i would like too see something DIFFRENT. Not the same shit always. Then it will be closed 3 days cause u couldn fix some exploits ^_^

We all seen the 70 servers for the past years, its getting kinda old. Only one who is moving towards (and know what hes doing is sexyreplay). Why do u think u max get only 100-200 ppl online? While sexyko has 1k+.

Regardless of what i said, good luck cause u will need it. Dont expect it too easy these days cause u will get fuckeed. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    haha krko the one and done, well glad to see ppl still want perseus back too hahaha
    nabs, leave my krko out of it!

anyway, what i like in a server is:
    - 1 or 2 weeks 70
    - easy droprate on shells, md's, bows, etc... but hard to upgrade
    - busse's dropping from specefied mobs
    - archercombo working
    - personal items working (lvl 70 personals)
    - Shells highest armors
    - Buff scrolls only via PUS (so more buffs would be used in cz)
    - Swift pots in sundries

I know these servers die in like 6 months, but its pretty fun the time u can play

If i had more time to play i would choose KE with normal rates as how it was @ USKO
    Last edited by McDeluxe; 07-30-2011 at 03:37 PM.

I would like that stage lvling
    2-4 days for a hc lvl and 1-2 weeks for a normal ones and each month higher the max lvl and items.
    Upgrade easy like 100 +5 but drop hard as fuk :P
    Buff scrolls(1,5k and 300 ac) only in PUS, makes donaters to mighty. Maby just 150 ac and 1k scroll in the server.
    Swift and ap scrolls in pus and npc.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Dang I guess no1 really remembers perseus ko :O

lol i tho it was a virus from a bot when u sent me that link to msn , anyways as simon poiinted a lvl 70 cap with a light farm thing would be good, but a server with the engine that sexyko is using with the phatos , bf , ed, bdw etc etc working, so it doesnt get boring after a while , ofc with valks gryphons valks baha etc etc ,pretty much everything that sexyko has but as lvl 70 cap.

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    lol these kinda topics are kinda funny . Anyways i would like too see something DIFFRENT. Not the same shit always. Then it will be closed 3 days cause u couldn fix some exploits ^_^

We all seen the 70 servers for the past years, its getting kinda old. Only one who is moving towards (and know what hes doing is sexyreplay). Why do u think u max get only 100-200 ppl online? While sexyko has 1k+.

Regardless of what i said, good luck cause u will need it. Dont expect it too easy these days cause u will get fuckeed. ^^
    lol i dont think u got the point of this topic, theres a survey, u fill it out, and let us worry bout the rest lol, this isnt us asking for a new server to be made nd shit, im just seeing what kind of server it is that people want to play, and so far the results show theres a massive amount of players who want a lvl 70 cap ke type server with like a week or 2 of exping/farming nd stuff.

I want a private server that can provide a pretty girl to suck my penis while im playing. I would donate, play, and advertise the shit out of that server.

Had to mention it since it wasnt an option through out the whole poll.

well i'm working on a v1435 server but will be adream server :P but i dont know if i gonna put it online still being a ''PROJECT''

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast