Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Lets see what the community really wants

This is a discussion on Lets see what the community really wants within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Josh A hard ROFD server. I loved ROFD, border war, eslant dungoen, bifrost, so much to do. ...
Page: 3

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    A hard ROFD server. I loved ROFD, border war, eslant dungoen, bifrost, so much to do. Only ROFD servers are pk ones or just total fail.

+1 on that

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    thats not blot bro, thats carlund haha i havnt seen blot on msn in a while, prolly cause i havnt been on msn in a while
    nah his old msn got hacked

spikezg4

A server like PKO or KnightAscencion!

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    nah his old msn got hacked
    ahh needa get a hold of his new msn then..

but anyway, 98 votes, got a pretty good idea of the basic layout of a server that most people want, ill keep u posted on what may or may not happen in the near future, just need to wait nd see what happens wit the current servers running.

HellsMercy

Yes please cause I enjoy 1 hitting people and not having any skill

Yep, thats how i roll

A really good server would be for me.

Let me tell you. The best server I ever played on was a server called TitanKO, not the latest one that was made I mean the really old one.

lvl 70 cap. A farming system that lets you to farm points/tickets from mobs.
    Starting gears were, +7 and light iron neck/belt, light ROL all depending on class.

Like manner tickets(200), so when you got like 200manner tickets(200). you exchanged them for manner points. so when you had enough you but your Iron belt/Iron neck for 50K manner points and like 60K for your CS +8. You didn't have to farm items and upgrade them. Maybe make some exlcusive armors.
    Trading was disabled.

Lvling could take you 3-7 days. items were +8 weps,armoro and accessories +0.

PUS should have same stuff as in-game stuff. And maybe a 2nd neck that you can wear with your other accessories. But let everything be pretty expensive.

2k and 350 ac scrolls.

If the server was still alive it would be having over 300 players, but it went down after a lot of hacks, and attacks on the server.

A trailer of how titanko. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L_02qKBzrY]‪TitanKO Trailer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Im just giving you a picture of a farming system that makes the servers funnier and more unique then other servers. Something new and different.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

they tried relaunching that server prolly a year ago or so if i remember correctly, it failed after a few days.

the diff between the titanko that released some months agos ( the lastest) was a fail due the low ammount of players, and some hackers around , unlike the old one when there were just a few ps's around , and most of em were a crappies ones like frienzko and the swedish ps that i dont even remember the name ,that's why it had more THAN 300 players i remember when they launched they hitted 550-600 players , then in went to 300-450, actually the manner farm system is the best by far, i'd say if sexyko has manner system like titanko/hotchocolateko/CrusadeKo and a lvl 70 cap, it would be the best server out there +it'd survive just with the donations of phatos ,valks , hera ts's ,etc etc everything that sexyko has. (since they last just 2 months)
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 08-01-2011 at 11:12 AM.

aus

lvl 70, pk server PUS just a small advantage like 5 to all stat 2nd pendant or something

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Best server for me :
    Lvl 70 CAP
    Light Farm meaning :
    Easy XP ( 2-3 days lvl 70 )
    Droprate a bit hard ( usko drop rates @ uniques ) ( a bit higher droprate @ MD/Glave/shells blablabla)
    Bus dropped by Stinger/haunga/lycan.
    a good working FT
    a good working csw
    many events such as vs , find gm etc
    Donations = Boss sc, 2k 350 scrolls, 9999 hp pot 9999 mana pot.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    the diff between the titanko that released some months agos ( the lastest) was a fail due the low ammount of players, and some hackers around , unlike the old one when there were just a few ps's around , and most of em were a crappies ones like frienzko and the swedish ps that i dont even remember the name ,that's why it had more THAN 300 players i remember when they launched they hitted 550-600 players , then in went to 300-450, actually the manner farm system is the best by far, i'd say if sexyko has manner system like titanko/hotchocolateko/CrusadeKo and a lvl 70 cap, it would be the best server out there +it'd survive just with the donations of phatos ,valks , hera ts's ,etc etc everything that sexyko has. (since they last just 2 months)
    +1

True, cuz the system makes it possible for everyone to gear up in time, eventually u'll get all the gears you need, take KO4U for example. That server is pretty ok, but everyone is now geared with +9 and +2s after a year which makes it really hard for new players to farm/gear up and lvl up and PK.

If you are planning to make a server, I would definitely advice you to make a unique farming system which is to farm points/exchange it for items(I mean all items there is).

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    +1

True, cuz the system makes it possible for everyone to gear up in time, eventually u'll get all the gears you need, take KO4U for example. That server is pretty ok, but everyone is now geared with +9 and +2s after a year which makes it really hard for new players to farm/gear up and lvl up and PK.

If you are planning to make a server, I would definitely advice you to make a unique farming system which is to farm points/exchange it for items(I mean all items there is).
    Check out SecretKO :O

Done......

made me Rofl "Yes please cause I enjoy 1 hitting people and not having any skill"

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Check out SecretKO :O
    Dude thats lvl 83 cap. Not what im interested in.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast