Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Letter about the "new" ("SexyKO") [name stolen without asking for permis]

This is a discussion on Letter about the "new" ("SexyKO") [name stolen without asking for permis] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't wanna go offtopic. I don't even know if this is the right place to post this. But I ...
Page: 1

Default Letter about the "new" ("SexyKO") [name stolen without asking for permis]

I don't wanna go offtopic. I don't even know if this is the right place to post this. But I have to, I can't just "let it go" as I've been doing for the last months. People kept reaching me if I was going to open a new server, if this one is mine... etc.

This "SexyKO" copycat attempt, has NOTHING to do with what SexyKO ever was. No, it's not run by me, and NO (here the biggest lie), it wasn't created by "ex admins" from SexyKO (as stated in their web), that's trully bull$$it because I know every admin, and I still have them on my personal email.

The person who created this server, is called "Selcuk", this is the same person that was only a forum moderator, "was later removed" and never became anything more because, one of the important reasons: when illegal things happened on my server, he never told me about them, because when asked, he said that him and the gm had the "right" to "cheat a bit" because of what they have done for the server "for free".

I would be lying if I said that nothing illegal happened in SexyKO, but it's not because I allowed it, it's because I didn't know about it. Back then I thought SexyKO, and my beliefs in doing the right thing - were far more important than keeping a friend, a single person, and I still do. Selcuk could have told me every illegal thing that X admin was doing (I don't wanna point fingers and I hope he won't either because this issue is between him and me), but instead he decided to not say a thing, despite me having him on my personal email, so he could reach me anytime he want and let me know before things happened.

You are free to enjoy the "new" SexyKO server, but know the person that's running it, and it's not me. I don't even know why it's allowed to steal a server name like this, even my personal name was stolen (it was used to create the domain, but later changed to his real name since I sent a ticket to godaddy and asked them to force this person to use his name, as it had nothing to do with me).

Most important, this person keeps making new servers after each 3 months to gain profit maybe? I don't know, but it's something I never have done. My goal was never to "gain" money by fcking ppl up. My server died because of it, but I don't regret it. If anything, know that I tried to be as fair as I could back then in SexyKO, and I always took care of everything that was not right, the sad thing is that I only could take care of those problems when I found about them, which sometimes was late, and I apologies for that.

I'll be reading these forums a bit the next days, then I will go back to my exile. If someone wants to ask here, I'm gonna be around a little bit.

Edit n1

"*** FYI : This server is created by previous management staff from sexyko, during this stage there was no collaboration with SexyReplay in any way. He has no intentions to open the server with old database or any other database. We also do not aim to leave the server to rot like it's previous owner did after a few years **"

I don't truly get this. Did my goal when I created SexyKO was to let it die? clearly not. My server lasted for likey 5-6 years, try living up to that, and I ran multiple versions of it. 12xx, 1300, 14xx, 15xx, 18xx. Wrote alone an "emulator" for it. You can't say I didn't try. You already made a new server after 3 months.

I still haven't met an owner from a private KO that lasted that long. Even some big products created from Samsung, Apple, etc didn't last as long as my server did. It's not easy, without wiping it every 3 months like every admin did back in the day, and they seem to still do it, which I believe is way too unfair for players, so I was never one of them, even if it meant "letting" my server die.

Last edited by SexyReplay; 12-11-2015 at 09:28 PM.
    razor, Fish, Kallop and 5 others like this.

why is my name tagged in there? i didn't even create sexyko. i just said it was launching soon
    fyi i replied to the topic later on, that i had nothing to do with the development of the server, nor am i even a GM or Admin at all in there, just a player, p.s i never even made a server my own, never had any intentions to do so.

LambofGod edited my topic as you can see at the first reply, he wrote all that in there, when i officialy created the topic i just gave a launchdate, and that i was going to play there

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

<3 drama inc.

@ScremeR, I've already edited my post. Your name is no longer there, my apologies.

The truth is I just logged in this forum, checked it 5 mins and created this topic, didn't do a proper research.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    <3 drama inc.
    That wasn't my intention, but is probably what's gonna happen. I still don't get why "would someone steal a server name like this", in the KO Community, like nothing happened. It's unreal, and really sad. Maybe I've created more drama than I should have, but I thought everyone deserved to know the truth.
    Last edited by SexyReplay; 12-11-2015 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyReplay View Post
    @ScremeR, I've already edited my post. Your name is no longer there, my apologies.

The truth is I just logged in this forum, checked it 5 mins and created this topic, didn't do a proper research.
    thank you, and no problem. i played your sexyko aswell and really liked it there, that's why i shared it here because i was hoping for more players to come.

i tried telling you all it wasn't anything to do with the original SexyKO and that it was just a scheme to make money using a previous popular name guess i was right!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Ehhhh, come on!

Couldn't you post this, before the server lost 80% of players? You've waited till the server dies and than you decided to post it?

LambOfGod saying :
    ''Thank's for your report i'll be fixing that soon!'' So means LambOfGod is part of administration on the server, he is SPANISH, and he was claiming that the real owner of the server is you 'SexyReplay'.. While you are saying that it's a TURK behind it.

So you are saying that LambOfGod has scammed you? And that Marywanna is not you?

There are only 2 possible scenarios here.

1. SexyReplay is lying due to the quick drop of population, which we all know what will happen soon. This is 1 option.
    2. Second option is that Kallop/Razor immediately BAN LambOfGod for scamming and lying to community.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortex View Post
    Ehhhh, come on!

Couldn't you post this, before the server lost 80% of players? You've waited till the server dies and than you decided to post it?
    I'm really sorry for the delay. If I knew they were going to open a new server I would have done it earlier. Today, randomly, I checked their website and realized they opened a new server, and that's when I was kinda forced to post this. I guess I could stand one copy of SexyKO, but two in a row? that's way too much. I didn't want to create drama, but as you can see, I kinda had before they made 50 versions of a server with my name on it.

I'm really sorry for the delay. If I knew they were going to open a new server I would have done it earlier. Today, randomly, I checked their website and realized they opened a new server, and that's when I was kinda forced to post this. I guess I could stand one copy of SexyKO, but two in a row? that's way too much. I didn't want to create drama, but as you can see, I kinda had to to keep things clear before they made 50 versions of a server with my name on it.
    So you are saying that LambOfGod conscious stole your name with their friends, in order to get more players and take more donations into their pocket, without asking your for permission and already did it once ago?

So if what you are saying is true, i don't see any other solutions but to ban the LambOfGod.

But posting on Gamers4Life won't stop them.. Majority of SexyKO players were not from Gamers4Life, but TURKS.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Ehhhh, come on!

LambOfGod saying :
    ''Thank's for your report i'll be fixing that soon!'' So means LambOfGod is part of administration on the server, he is SPANISH, and he was claiming that the real owner of the server is you 'SexyReplay'.. While you are saying that it's a TURK behind it.

So you are saying that LambOfGod has scammed you? And that Marywanna is not you?

There are only 2 possible scenarios here.

1. SexyReplay is lying due to the quick drop of population, which we all know what will happen soon. This is 1 option.
    2. Second option is that Kallop/Razor immediately BAN LambOfGod for scamming and lying to community.
    Ok first of all, i'll address this dumbass post myself. The server when hosted by Jose was run for over 4 years, 5 if im being correct here. Never once was there a population issues because when he ran the server, things went smooth. If there were issues they got resolved, if there were paypal problems, I helped him fix them. I helped him on that servers back end and I knew a handful of the moderators so im pretty sure I know what im talking about. 2nd, if you knew anything about the developer, Sexy (Jose) was the last person who cared about money, a person who reboots a server multiple times in a matter of a 1/2 year shows that he is strictly in it just for money. Believe me when I tell you that money was never the motivator for Jose.

No in regards to the server itself, Jose and I had a conversation about this today. Why in the hell someone else feels that its ok to take over the name of someone else hardwork is fucking ludacris. I spent 2 years taking care of finances there and he worked hard as hell to fix the server, patch bugs and make it as amazing as it was. There was a reason that SexyKO was the most well known server in PS history. In credit to Sexy, I have known him probably longer than any other person on this forum, aside from Drakfrack and Chrisitan. So when I see the PS server posted under his name, its going to make me mad and I completely agree with what Jose is saying. In fact I would argue that those who are playing the server should seriously halt playing there. In the end you are feeding the ego of a person who takes the credit of someone elses work and makes it his own.

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Ok first of all, i'll address this dumbass post myself. The server when hosted by Jose was run for over 4 years, 5 if im being correct here. Never once was there a population issues because when he ran the server, things went smooth. If there were issues they got resolved, if there were paypal problems, I helped him fix them. I helped him on that servers back end and I knew a handful of the moderators so im pretty sure I know what im talking about. 2nd, if you knew anything about the developer, Sexy (Jose) was the last person who cared about money, a person who reboots a server multiple times in a matter of a 1/2 year shows that he is strictly in it just for money. Believe me when I tell you that money was never the motivator for Jose.

No in regards to the server itself, Jose and I had a conversation about this today. Why in the hell someone else feels that its ok to take over the name of someone else hardwork is fucking ludacris. I spent 2 years taking care of finances there and he worked hard as hell to fix the server, patch bugs and make it as amazing as it was. There was a reason that SexyKO was the most well known server in PS history. In credit to Sexy, I have known him probably longer than any other person on this forum, aside from Drakfrack and Chrisitan. So when I see the PS server posted under his name, its going to make me mad and I completely agree with what Jose is saying. In fact I would argue that those who are playing the server should seriously halt playing there. In the end you are feeding the ego of a person who takes the credit of someone elses work and makes it his own.
    Yeah i think so too. SexyReplay was scammed in this case. I know hes old server, i was top poster on forum. He had problems with TBL's, than he secured them up, but we still could bypass with mage teams :P

Old SexyKO was fun, but this stolen version from LambOfGod and collegues is a total CRAP! I didn't play more than 30 minutes, but i thought it's real sexyreplay behind it..

So you are saying that LambOfGod conscious stole your name with their friends, in order to get more players and take more donations into their pocket, without asking your for permission and already did it once ago?

So if what you are saying is true, i don't see any other solutions but to ban the LambOfGod.

But posting on Gamers4Life won't stop them.. Majority of SexyKO players were not from Gamers4Life, but TURKS.

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    The server is on good hands that's all I can tell , eventually you'll realize who's behind it , and yep the wanker of Jose is disappeared hvnt spoke to him in over a year.

Idk how succesful it will be or if its going to be as good as the previous SexyKO , but i'll helping with the spanish community , but meh I wont be that much active im afraid , but I'll try to do as much as i can, the only thing I promise i'll help to balance the server as much as I can with my knowledge , but that is.

@Isaac , where's my tea?
    You can clearly read there in his 1 month old post that we didn't talk in over a year, so yeah he couldn't know if I was behind that server or not. In his post he doesn't say I was running it tho, and if he ever said so, maybe he just didn't know and I can't blame him for that. If he did know tho... I can't lie, I would be mad.

You can clearly read there in his 1 month old post that we didn't talk in over a year, so yeah he couldn't know if I was behind that server or not. In his post he doesn't say I was running it tho, and if he ever said so, maybe he just didn't know and I can't blame him for that. If he did know tho... I can't lie, I would be mad.
    Can you give us more informaton's who that Selcuk is? Hes full name? Hes servers that died within 3 months?

So you are saying that LambOfGod as an administrator did not know whether SexyReplay is behind the server or not, but he still was an Admin and taking donations?
    You're saying that LambOfGod randomly recieved a PM from some old ex forum moderator, and joined hes Staff opening a server under SexyKO name?

Ok.

Well who is Marywanna on SexyKO Forums?
    The main leader of current SexyKO is Marywanna, he created the game and he has the biggest share in the server. So who that is?

Can you give us more informaton's who that Selcuk is? Hes full name? Hes servers that died within 3 months?

So you are saying that LambOfGod as an administrator did not know whether SexyReplay is behind the server or not, but he still was an Admin and taking donations?
    You're saying that LambOfGod randomly recieved a PM from some old ex forum moderator, and joined hes Staff opening a server under SexyKO name?

Ok.
    KO things .

Little archer Senior Member

From the sound of it, I too thought that lambofgod was part of the staff. You can't be part of the staff while being completely oblivious to who's running it.

Anyway, idk if this copycat server died already, but it sure deserves to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast