Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Letter about the "new" ("SexyKO") [name stolen without asking for permis]

This is a discussion on Letter about the "new" ("SexyKO") [name stolen without asking for permis] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It cant be Grobar , even if he MIGHT hate me , he doesnt have anything personal towards me ,its ...
Page: 3

It cant be Grobar , even if he MIGHT hate me , he doesnt have anything personal towards me ,its Bruno due all the knowledge he has about me and my past on sexyko , kind of awful , no point answering him.

bruno = serverus , GRgorgios , a piece of trash for those who doesnt know him ,YET.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyReplay View Post
    I don't know how I can make it more clear for you. We didn't talk in a year, I contacted him just yesterday, 1 hour after posting this because I felt like I had to explain myself.
    Completely unnecessary to explain any further. After taking a look at his most recent posts, he's been after more than one server owner today. So whatever he's talking about is just crap to either aggravate or provoke people. No reason to take anything he says seriously to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortex View Post
    Can you give us more informaton's who that Selcuk is? Hes full name? Hes servers that died within 3 months?

Well who is Marywanna on SexyKO Forums?
    The main leader of current SexyKO is Marywanna, he created the game and he has the biggest share in the server. So who that is?

15xx version server or w/e it's called like ¬

His forum name in gamers4life as you can see is Lloyd Phillips aka Selcuk aka Marywanna

It's not his first attempt, he has already created servers like TEK-KO which obviously failed. This is the main reason why he changed his name to Marywanna, he's ashamed of his past, which makes sense.

On that topic you can see how he fights with Twostars, who wonders which source code he's using. My guess is the reason why he's got a "better server" this time is because he probably downloaded twostars/akuma source code (from 2014) and is working with that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123