ko ares store is the best one

This is a discussion on ko ares store is the best one within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ko ares store is the best private server for play gogogo come try it,so many new things...
Page: 1

budweiser

Default ko ares store is the best one

ko ares store is the best private server for play gogogo come try it,so many new things

Banned

Felix CLOSE please.

I can speak from personal experience.. The owner is courrpt.. he was on my MSN long ago and would offer me the best items in game and custom items that would own anyone.. no joke for thousands of dollers... i could have paid my way to GM statues in this server.. wayyyy courrupt server.. I hope that no one trys this server because it will just waste your time PERIOD

+1 you could buy foverin with 400 ac and god knows how many hp... shittiest server ever :S

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Agreed...
    Sorry but everyone knows KOAS is corrupted

When your in the server you get bothered asking do you have items in usko u want to trade and servers pretty dead anyways.

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

I heard that there is a shitload of people duping in this server.

server owner has operated many generations of servers during the last few years...

his servers are up and running also during war times its very busy server

its true that you can baba shop just about any item here. on the other hand should someone provide a server for free just for your enjoyment .

the man has to pay for his servers and this is how he does it. also he trades in items from all usko servers he is item reseller its not so a big a deal .

if you dont like his server dont play there.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrich View Post
    its true that you can baba shop just about any item here.
    Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo
    you could buy foverin with 400 ac and god knows how many hp... shittiest server ever :S
    haha...

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrich
    on the other hand should someone provide a server for free just for your enjoyment .
    guess nobody has asked him for open a private server...

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrich
    if you dont like his server dont play there.
    after this topic no one is going to play there

This server is a joke

Banned

If you dont like it dont play there wtf??? I paid my way to GM statues is was that bad.. if you had the money you could seriously PK with god gear and hit everyone with hell blade once and hit like 10K no joke... and dont talk about him keeping the server going with the money.. it dosnt take 1,000$'s to run a server.. EUKO is 400 and its the best out there. PERIOD.

BB

Quote Originally Posted by newf View Post
    If you dont like it dont play there wtf??? I paid my way to GM statues is was that bad.. if you had the money you could seriously PK with god gear and hit everyone with hell blade once and hit like 10K no joke... and dont talk about him keeping the server going with the money.. it dosnt take 1,000$'s to run a server.. EUKO is 400 and its the best out there. PERIOD.

BB

so basically u paid alot of money for baba shop then u cry that u obtained this items from baba shop? wtf is ur point man? if u didnt want to pay for the items dont . everyone act as if someone should put up a server for free and just hand out items and gms to friends ... this man uses this as a business he is a cafe owner and item reseller. this servers is just for him to find new people who have money and he will sell / trade items its a means to an end for his business.

i agree its stupid to play on servers where u can buy any type of gm edited super weapons it seems pointless and who ever has the most money to spend at items is winner . but at the same time no one is forcing you to play there if u dont like it u can leave. it seems to me u paid a lot of money for items and u wished to be gm on a server now u have it and u complain ... whos fault is it u wasted your own money for private server items. surely it is yours dont be mad to server owner he is using this oppurtunity as a business and if he can make money from dummies like you its his profit.

also this guy spending alot of money to keep his servers open it was not uncommon for him to host 3 servers at a time a pk, a farm and occassionally a 59 server. all this costs money . truely though he makes money cuz people will trade him usko items for private server items which he in turn sells to baba shoppers.