Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

LifeKO - [PK/FARM][Fresh Start]

This is a discussion on LifeKO - [PK/FARM][Fresh Start] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LifeKO KOPanel : Here Forum : Here What's up everyone, I just wanted to inform you that LifeKO (PK/FARM) is ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up LifeKO - [PK/FARM][Fresh Start]

LifeKO

KOPanel: Here
    Forum: Here

What's up everyone, I just wanted to inform you that LifeKO (PK/FARM) is undergoing a wipe and will be launching today (4/09/2010) which gives everyone a chance for a fresh start. I understand some of you may feel servers that have underwent a wipe usually fail, but I am here to tell you you are wrong, and this one is for the better

Information-

Anvil Rates: The anvil rates vary from item to item, but is generally considered not too easy, not too hard.
    Anti-Cheat: Server is running the latest version of V-Scan (Better be, I made it lol.), trade is enabled, duping is disabled, compound bug, trade hack, name change hack, koxp, it's all non-working on here.
    Server: Server is located in Germany and is providing good speeds to our players located all over the world.
    Community: Excellent previous player base, and I am sure the new one that will build itself upon the wipe will be no different. Very friendly and active staff and community.
    PK: What's the PK like? Just ask any one of our players, you may also check out the video below located right after the screenshots.
    Life & Death: Life and Death are weapons and armors (Such as "Rogue Helmet of Life" / "Dagger of Death") which can be obtained by farming Life & Death gems in the game and exchanged to the NPC located in moradon. Life weapons and armors provide good HP and AC, on the otherhand they lack the AP death weapons contain.
    Etc: Too much to explain and divide into categories on here so I will just sum it up real brief. - Server is running the new moradon, Ronark Land (new CZ), all Bifrost monsters have been spawned in moradon aswell as other bosses and monsters that drop uniques, and quest items. There is also a Marijuana quest where players may kill marijuana trees and obtain the following items -

Marijuana leaves are exchangable to an NPC called Dysenios (Black Market Keeper) also located in moradon for Bongs & Joints (Pots - pardon the pun). Bongs restore 2400MP while Joints restore 1000HP.

The PK is very active, and although there is farming involved, the ENTIRE purpose of the server is to PK.

Alot of new and exclusive items as well, just an overall fun and active server, very unique and interesting. I don't know what else to say, just come check us out!

Screens/Video
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU3WP9_faT8]YouTube - lifeko GANGSTA pk time[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLJJyNQoqXY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Exiles Vs Sinners.wmv[/ame]

downloading ur client

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I really like the videos.

Owner is saying that he will post this ad on a few more forums. Wait a few minutes and then wipe. So if u wanna get in from the start download now

Banned

AWESOME SERVER!, Been playing since day one Fun Events Held Daily! Active GM's! UNIQUE FEATURES ONLY TO BE FOUND AT LIFEKO!!!!! Hit me up in game if u decide yo play @ Swoozie

yo swoozie u in vent fool

k guys the wipe is goin down as we speak so ever1 get rdy!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Estimated time.... 15 minutes.

Rdy to log

Banned

On ventrilo now Server up SOON ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Guess I'll try this server out, looks kinda cool

ill give it a try

what do u mean u dont know the upgrade rates lmfao ? Old players have than big advantage over new players cous new players can just guess and burn items while old players know the rates,drops etc...

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Error is going to be recruiting few players for this server
    www.errorftw.tk :P
    some of our members dont wanna play ko unless its ko4life cuz their losers ( jaime, david newb!)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast