Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

|[LifeKO]| - [PK/FARM] [Max Level: 85] [Unique Items] [Anti-Cheat] [Active/Friendly]

This is a discussion on |[LifeKO]| - [PK/FARM] [Max Level: 85] [Unique Items] [Anti-Cheat] [Active/Friendly] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, u have a small point in there.. every clan has few donators, but dont u remember AggroStarZ vs STONERS.. ...
Page: 5

well, u have a small point in there.. every clan has few donators, but dont u remember AggroStarZ vs STONERS.. stoners was full of GM's and almost every member had donor gear, aggroz had few donors but none of em bought Life armor or death armor or uniques.. + STONERS had their gms tping the clannies up to isi floor which is pretty GG..

P.S ROFLMAO @ shroomz kicking half of his clan cuz rabi said we have a mole in his clan hahahahahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    well, u have a small point in there.. every clan has few donators, but dont u remember AggroStarZ vs STONERS.. stoners was full of GM's and almost every member had donor gear, aggroz had few donors but none of em bought Life armor or death armor or uniques.. + STONERS had their gms tping the clannies up to isi floor which is pretty GG..

P.S ROFLMAO @ shroomz kicking half of his clan cuz rabi said we have a mole in his clan hahahahahahahahah
    Shroomz was never GM.

Most if not all sinners at that time period are donors, I can provide paypal transactions and screenshots of them

Sorry you feel this way. By the way, you should really change your MSN password.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Lets get some facts straight. First gm's have never tp'd people to isiloon, the only thing we did (which we also did for aggrostars and any other clan killing it) was kill the original isi sitting there (because it neither dropped nor moved) and spawn them a new isi that would drop and move around.

If im also not mistaken aggrostarz had pretty much the same items if not better than a lot of people in STONERZ (except McRapeYou ill give you that, he was our babashopper xD). While still talking about aggrostarz its funny because I always thought they were good people, they always respected me as a gm and never really brought up any fuss about any of the BS your trying to spread, so I find it weird you come on these forums now and start talking about how bad and blah blah gm's and things were. Anywayz good luck with whatever you do kallop .

PS: Shroomz didn't kick half the clan cause rabi said there was a spy o.O what magical hat did you pull that out of .

Holy who cares about the 3 kids who talk shit about the server, ignore em.

wicked awesome server, population is getting bigger and bigger.

always something to do (exp, farming, pking)... but nothing you have to do... which is perfect.

MrFunkz

Actually it's not, there is only 58 users online, there used to be way more.

false sheldoncooper bought full life set and dual life dags ^^

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    I remember him donating 50$, with that I think he only got his dags. Even if he did donate, he really didn't pk with us, he mostly VSed. Other then that I was the only one in Aggroz that bought stuff from PUS along with sheldon, life spear +10/hanguk +10, and that was like 4-5 days before I quit.

i know what u donated for nick i wasnt saying sheldon donated like to scold him im just saying he did donate for armor was just correcting him thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    If im also not mistaken aggrostarz had pretty much the same items if not better than a lot of people in STONERZ (except McRapeYou ill give you that, he was our babashopper xD). While still talking about aggrostarz its funny because I always thought they were good people, they always respected me as a gm and never really brought up any fuss about any of the BS your trying to spread, so I find it weird you come on these forums now and start talking about how bad and blah blah gm's and things were. Anywayz good luck with whatever you do kallop .

PS: Shroomz didn't kick half the clan cause rabi said there was a spy o.O what magical hat did you pull that out of .
    We were always trying not let people talk about corruption or any other activity that would give us a bad name. But ofcourse the assists or clan leader can't stop everything what a person says.

The 4 or 5 core members of aggrostarz will not do that and will try to prevent it if any members does so. And kallop isn't one of the core members. ^^

Also geared? pfff only a few of us had life/death armors and only had 1 full set by the time we left (+ every melee had atleast 1) and IN, IB, GB we had only like 2 in total untill the point system.... Stonerz outgeared us by a lot. Luckily they had no teamwork in PK lol
    SheldonCooper donated tho.

And yes Shroomz kicked a lot of people that might knew Rabi, because Rabi said they had a spy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    he didnt.. he traded dual rol +1 for some life stuff and bouth only his life dags

Ah come on cant we just pass the negativity aside and keep this on topic please?

Appreciate those who provided feedback minus the flames to eachother, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    We were always trying not let people talk about corruption or any other activity that would give us a bad name. But ofcourse the assists or clan leader can't stop everything what a person says.

The 4 or 5 core members of aggrostarz will not do that and will try to prevent it if any members does so. And kallop isn't one of the core members. ^^

Also geared? pfff only a few of us had life/death armors and only had 1 full set by the time we left (+ every melee had atleast 1) and IN, IB, GB we had only like 2 in total untill the point system.... Stonerz outgeared us by a lot. Luckily they had no teamwork in PK lol
    SheldonCooper donated tho.

And yes Shroomz kicked a lot of people that might knew Rabi, because Rabi said they had a spy lol.

That made me lol..

Back to topic..

Great server, and yes, the pop is growing daily.. Vincent is making awesome improvements that keep new people coming, and giving them a chance to immediately compete in CZ.

I hopped around from PS to PS and eventually stopped after starting LifeKO cause I think it rocks, and I have no reason to think it won't continue to improve.. Good job Vince, keep up the good work!

-Afflic

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FoolMeOnce View Post
    That made me lol..

Back to topic..

Great server, and yes, the pop is growing daily.. Vincent is making awesome improvements that keep new people coming, and giving them a chance to immediately compete in CZ.

I hopped around from PS to PS and eventually stopped after starting LifeKO cause I think it rocks, and I have no reason to think it won't continue to improve.. Good job Vince, keep up the good work!

-Afflic
    I cannot simply go on without commenting on this. How does this make you lol? Stonerz had much better gear then us big time. McRapeYou first of all, fully donated, fully geared. iJerk, full life armor set and +10 staff. don't get me started on others like Shroomz with ROLs +3 and such.

On the other hand, in our clan, all our life armors went towards Rabi, and got a full life armor set right before we quit. Me and Chris both had 2 pieces of death armor, and were using rappys +10, accesories +18/4 with skeleton belts. Nick had +10 shells, dual rols, and an IB. So much for that "LOL" comment. Stonerz sucked big time... and I'm not just saying this cause they were our opponents, but I'm just saying out of honesty.... there were a few good individuals, but in general as a clan, they sucked big time.

Eloma

Gonna give this one a try

Im positive that Vincent once said ''Im not hacking servers'' or some bullshit like that.
    This is my registration on KO4Ever server.Vincent pmed me :

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast