Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

|[LifeKO]| - [PK/FARM] [Max Level: 85] [Unique Items] [Anti-Cheat] [Active/Friendly]

This is a discussion on |[LifeKO]| - [PK/FARM] [Max Level: 85] [Unique Items] [Anti-Cheat] [Active/Friendly] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBV9SfaNMZE[/ame] [ Board: LifeKO - Life Knight Online ] [ Panel: LifeKO - Life Knight Online ] [ Download: Link ...
Page: 1

Default |[LifeKO]| - [PK/FARM] [Max Level: 85] [Unique Items] [Anti-Cheat] [Active/Friendly]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBV9SfaNMZE[/ame]

[ Board: LifeKO - Life Knight Online ] [ Panel: LifeKO - Life Knight Online ] [Download: Link #1 | Link #2 ]

Information: -

• Max Level 85
    • PK/Farm Based
    • Unique Quests & Items
    • Active PK
    • Max Jewelry +3
    • No word filter (Cursing Permitted)
    • Friendly
    • Experienced Developer
    • Experienced Staff
    • V-Scan 3.5b (Anti-Cheat)
    • Trade Hack / Dupe / R-Hack / KOXP - Most if not all are patched here.

Rates: -

• [+1 to +6] 100%
    • [+6 to +7] 50%
    • [+7 to +8] 25%
    • [+8 to +9] 12%
    • [+9 to +10] 4%

NOTE: Trina adds 15% to these rates

Grade Rates: - (Certain weapons in LifeKO upgrade by Grade, Grade I being the lowest and Grade III being the highest)

Red Glass Weapons
    • 50% to G2 / G3

Hell Guardian Weapons
    • [G1 to G2] 25%
    • [G2 to G3] 12%

Events: -

• Boss Events
    • Wars
    • Human & Orc Champion Events
    • LifeKO Olympic Games
    • Find the GM / Questionaire / Ect. ect ect

Contests: -

Probably LifeKO's most exciting deal, contets for real life items such as iPods, PS3, XBOX360, $Cash, and other things. We have just started this feature, and the first contest for an iPod will end May 31st, 2010. Next months contest prize will be an XBOX360, and these items are won by acquiring the most monthly NP out of both nations at the beginning of the month, thus giving you the dragon symbol.

NOTE: Contests may be extended to other types of challenges besides PK, but will remain as is for now.

SCREENSHOTS

Last edited by Vincents; 05-24-2010 at 10:49 AM.

MOVIES

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Taxr0z0QnzQ]YouTube - LifeKORap[/ame][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CFOjNDnSHg[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_ms5obc0xs[/ame][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yj-Zq5XAW8[/ame]

Last edited by Vincents; 05-24-2010 at 10:52 AM.

highly reconmend this server..very gg

This sure is a crazy-fun server and this is mainly because of the creative designs & miscellaneous that's going on, on this server.

Things I like about this server:

1. Creative Developers.
    2. Unique and fun PK
    3. Partly good community.
    4. Good amount of farming / anvil rates.

What I dislike about the server:
    1. The GM's at times (Since they take out their aggressions on some of the players wich I find unaccaptable)
    2. Hating
    3. Being targeted by "DDOs" at time's.
    4. Lack of event at times.
    Last edited by Vice; 05-24-2010 at 11:50 AM.

Simple,this server sux .

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Simple,this server sux .
    Your hate is rooted in the fact that MaxKO got fucked up due to their OWN security issues, which was not on the behalf of LifeKO but actually issues caused within it's own community and has nothing to do with my server.

Even funnier is you actually joined LifeKO, played, and praised me on how well it is doing, sure I could pull that convo up in chat logs just don't see the point.

Keep hating I suppose

And vice, thanks for the feedback, was wondering by the way, you say you know for a fact their is corruptness going on, why haven't you brought this to me or another staff member or made a post on the forums to perhaps get it resolved? I have yet to hear about any case of corruptness and everyone knows at the first sight of anything resembling it I will promptly remove said person from staff until the issue is resolved/cleared up.

So if you don't mind sending me a PM and letting me know what's going on, it would be much appreciated

jasperno

Adressed to vice

If you are so sure of the staff being corrupt i would like to see some proof of it.
    i myself am a part of lifeko staff and have never even thought about being corrupt
    and know for a fact that none of the others have ever been corrupt. so before you start throwing false accusations provide them with proof.

[GM]Ranx

lol the rap xD

hehe thats nothing chingy u shuda heard his other rap in vent lol

But on a side note,

I would recommend trying this server, it has alot of custom items/events/ some custom skills, and the gms here are very active their is almost always at least 1 gm online if not more, we try to throw as many events as possible, i throw at least 1 event a day, scheduled wars will be comming soon, along with other scheduled events. Just come and give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by jasperno View Post
    Adressed to vice

If you are so sure of the staff being corrupt i would like to see some proof of it.
    i myself am a part of lifeko staff and have never even thought about being corrupt
    and know for a fact that none of the others have ever been corrupt. so before you start throwing false accusations provide them with proof.

[GM]Ranx
    If you didn't read my post I fucking edited it out before you even posted this so just leave it-.-

Stop getting into shit wich are already taken down & edited away.

I had though's and was told things wich I believed but I was prooved by Vincent that I was wrong so there for I edited it out. But I will still stand by that the staff he has is BAD. Atleast parts of it.

EDIT: on a sidenote I think you're the only GM that act's decent that we have on this server.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Your hate is rooted in the fact that MaxKO got fucked up due to their OWN security issues, which was not on the behalf of LifeKO but actually issues caused within it's own community and has nothing to do with my server.

Even funnier is you actually joined LifeKO, played, and praised me on how well it is doing, sure I could pull that convo up in chat logs just don't see the point.

Keep hating I suppose

And vice, thanks for the feedback, was wondering by the way, you say you know for a fact their is corruptness going on, why haven't you brought this to me or another staff member or made a post on the forums to perhaps get it resolved? I have yet to hear about any case of corruptness and everyone knows at the first sight of anything resembling it I will promptly remove said person from staff until the issue is resolved/cleared up.

So if you don't mind sending me a PM and letting me know what's going on, it would be much appreciated
    My hate is coming from MaxKO...I dont give a fuckity fuck about it.I played ur server at the beginning,when noone had life/death armors.I played it at the beginning because I like the original KO look,not some stupid jpko lame ass shit.And when ppl started gettin those ''space'' items,I quited.Not becouse I sucked (I had shell set +9/10 at the time and exe MS +10) but cous of lame armors.So u can suck on my cherries.

Banned

So the only reason why you hate LifeKO is because of the so called ''lame'' armors?
    On a side note.. the only good thing about those armors is that they have an little bit more ac, and an small hp bonus.. they don't make your stats godlike.. If you've got to flame an custom item, then flame the weapons, they are WAY better then the normal weapons. I to played LifeKO from the beginning, and I liked it very much. The community is nice, and if you treat the staff with some respect, they will treat you nice to... If I may recommend anyone an private server, go try this one out.

Regards, Lively / HateBringer

what are all of the movies in fast forward and i watched the one their was like 50 atrosses not worth it

Banned

Maybe that vid was made when there weren't much people online?
    The whole point of making an topic here is to attract possible new players.
    I've had some very nice pk in this server.. an vid showing that cz was empty for ONCE, doesn't mean it is always emtpy..

Quote Originally Posted by HateBringer View Post
    So the only reason why you hate LifeKO is because of the so called ''lame'' armors?
    On a side note.. the only good thing about those armors is that they have an little bit more ac, and an small hp bonus.. they don't make your stats godlike.. If you've got to flame an custom item, then flame the weapons, they are WAY better then the normal weapons. I to played LifeKO from the beginning, and I liked it very much. The community is nice, and if you treat the staff with some respect, they will treat you nice to... If I may recommend anyone an private server, go try this one out.

Regards, Lively / HateBringer
    Its not about the armor stats boy,its about look.Im not into items that look like a bisexual's wardrobe,so BB.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast