Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

|[LifeKO]| - [PK/FARM] [Max Level: 85] [Unique Items] [Anti-Cheat] [Active/Friendly]

This is a discussion on |[LifeKO]| - [PK/FARM] [Max Level: 85] [Unique Items] [Anti-Cheat] [Active/Friendly] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay, then it is about the looks.. /care.. Just because armors look g4y in your eyes, doesn't have to mean ...
Page: 2

Banned

Okay, then it is about the looks.. /care.. Just because armors look g4y in your eyes, doesn't have to mean that the server sux, and it defenatly doesn't have to mean you have to flame the server..

Quote Originally Posted by HateBringer View Post
    Okay, then it is about the looks.. /care.. Just because armors look g4y in your eyes, doesn't have to mean that the server sux, and it defenatly doesn't have to mean you have to flame the server..
    One more time we're gonna celebrate,oh yeah,alright...celebrate..

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Decerto just wondering, who are you to come in here and think your opinion is worth anything? From all I know your just some random private server troller that just goes around playing a server till something wrong goes his way, than you do nothing but bitch about it constantly and make false threats about taking it down, Rofl plz.

O and Vice, Trick here, the gm you think is sooooooo bad lol. Please tell me one unfair thing I've done ingame? I may not like some people however whenever I'm on my gm I put my personal vendettas aside. You can't say I dont, just last night I did an event where more than half the winners were in your clan. I don't go around banning people without proof, and I dont go around doing events at ill advised times. Yea I do bitch about yall on forums, but in the end it just makes yall have more fun in cz when you kill me "OO yea I killed tricky fuck that douchebag" It brings competition. So you can hate me all you want as a player/person, because Im a dick xD, but when it comes to gm I know how to act so don't call people out on things you dont know, thnx.

This server is great, we are trying to get a bigger population as of right now (Like every other server out) However we offer a lot of things most servers don't. Our staff actually gets on a personal level with all players, we don't stick and hide to our own clique, it just takes yall coming up getting to know us. We don't run the server for the money, we run it because we like to have fun playing knight online like everyone else here (Hence why there are no OP donators). Our gm's do events no other servers have ever seen, due to their gm's being uptight/un-creative. The server is also a mostly english speaking server, big + for all yall looking for a server not flooded with peruvians/turks spamming chats.

Its not hard to get items and things ingame, I would love to see a couple of big clans come to this server and try to run shit, it would be a blast for everyone guaranteed and the gm's/admins would try to accommodate you and make you feel as welcomed as possible .

Much love people, if you do decide to check LifeKO out I am [GM]Trey Or Trick ingame, if you need advise let me know.

PS: You will notice a lot of people coming in here hating, saying a bunch of ignorant nonsense with no proof of what they speak, so just allow them to type freely. However don't give into the shit they say until you try the server out first hand, I gaurentee you will like it (If you can put up with the upgrading/farming right at the beginning).

Thnx go go lifeko

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Decerto just wondering, who are you to come in here and think your opinion is worth anything? From all I know your just some random private server troller that just goes around playing a server till something wrong goes his way, than you do nothing but bitch about it constantly and make false threats about taking it down, Rofl plz.
    U can suck my ballz.Ive played many servers till they closed,liked em,but LifeKO...I would rather play pong than that bisexual crap.So cut the crap,that server sux,whole idea of life/death armor sux.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    U can suck my ballz.Ive played many servers till they closed,liked em,but LifeKO...I would rather play pong than that bisexual crap.So cut the crap,that server sux,whole idea of life/death armor sux.
    Wait wait, you just told me to suck your balls, than you told me your not into that bisexual craps.

Hmmm who seems to be the confused one?

PS: Funny I knew I could wait here, and your trollin ass would post soon , thnx for not disappointing.

whats your obsession with bisexuals, do you have a closet to come out of?

Ur owner is bi,so im jokin on his account.Just the point that he had to hack MaxKO to bring players on his server and than brag on snoxd like yea I did it...fook u mofoka ! Dont get me wrong,I dun care bout MaxKO,but what u had to do to bring players to ur lame ass srvr is just lame.He said he fixed R-Hack on LifeKO,but I know for a fact that its working lol.So,celebrate.

Ur owner is bi,so im jokin on his account.Just the point that he had to hack MaxKO to bring players on his server and than brag on snoxd like yea I did it...fook u mofoka ! Dont get me wrong,I dun care bout MaxKO,but what u had to do to bring players to ur lame ass srvr is just lame.He said he fixed R-Hack on LifeKO,but I know for a fact that its working lol.So,celebrate.
    R-Hack on my server and I promise to send you 100$ in american if you can show proof of such thing with todays date.

Lame.

Secondly, I didn't hack MaxKO, the password list was leaked because MaxKO attacked me, and you can blame the developers over there. I didn't do it to bring players to my server, MaxKO and LifeKO are two completely different things, I don't think people who play MaxKO like LifeKO because of the difference in game play.

Which is why I am advertising here, would really appreciate if you didn't try and hijack my thread as you never came to be on any previous occasion and try to talk this non-sense. Last I remember we was on good terms until today.

Twofaceism, meh.

Carry on, much appreciation on feedback positive and negative.

-Vince

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    R-Hack on my server and I promise to send you 100$ in american if you can show proof of such thing with todays date.

Lame.

Secondly, I didn't hack MaxKO, the password list was leaked because MaxKO attacked me, and you can blame the developers over there. I didn't do it to bring players to my server, MaxKO and LifeKO are two completely different things, I don't think people who play MaxKO like LifeKO because of the difference in game play.

Which is why I am advertising here, would really appreciate if you didn't try and hijack my thread as you never came to be on any previous occasion and try to talk this non-sense. Last I remember we was on good terms until today.

Twofaceism, meh.

Carry on, much appreciation on feedback positive and negative.

-Vince
    Sure,2 different servers,when ur players were coming to MaxKO forum makin threads about LifeKO...U left MaxKO,created ur own server,attacked MaxKO,and ur like,no no no,im not trying to take over their players.

and oh yea,we are not friends anymore,OH NOES,im so sad !!

Decerto, this game is not a fucking fashion show go play fucking The Sims or something if you're a fucking 14 year old girl who likes to fucking dress ur dolls, get out of here man.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Decerto, this game is not a fucking fashion show go play fucking The Sims or something if you're a fucking 14 year old girl who likes to fucking dress ur dolls, get out of here man.
    Fashion show ? Sims ? 14 year old girl ? Dress dolls ? How the fuck am I related to any of those things.Dude,where do u get ur weed ?

Banned

Decerto, why won't you stop posting.. Your an idiot..

Quote Originally Posted by HateBringer View Post
    Decerto, why won't you stop posting.. Your an idiot..
    Why dont u ?

Fashion show ? Sims ? 14 year old girl ? Dress dolls ? How the fuck am I related to any of those things.Dude,where do u get ur weed ?
    you clearly care about what your character looks like not what you can do with it.

Seems to me like you're the bisexual one here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    you clearly care about what your character looks like not what you can do with it.

Seems to me like you're the bisexual one here.
    You are confused.What do clothes have to do with bisexuality.Youve clearly confused about bisexuality and transvestite.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast