Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

|[LifeKO]| - [PK/FARM] [Max Level: 85] [Unique Items] [Anti-Cheat] [Active/Friendly]

This is a discussion on |[LifeKO]| - [PK/FARM] [Max Level: 85] [Unique Items] [Anti-Cheat] [Active/Friendly] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Decerto You are confused.What do clothes have to do with bisexuality.Youve clearly confused about bisexuality and transvestite. ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    You are confused.What do clothes have to do with bisexuality.Youve clearly confused about bisexuality and transvestite.
    Funny you mention this decerto, a smooth contradiction from your other post made minutes earlier

Its not about the armor stats boy,its about look.Im not into items that look like a bisexual's wardrobe,so BB.
    Anyways, I'd really appreciate if you took your little issues to the PM system, I personally don't care to see it posted in my thread.

Thanks.
    Respect,
    Vince

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Funny you mention this decerto, a smooth contradiction from your other post made minutes earlier

Anyways, I'd really appreciate if you took your little issues to the PM system, I personally don't care to see it posted in my thread.

Thanks.
    Respect,
    Vince
    I dont feel like pming you.Im just sayin my opinion about your server,it sucks,jpko items mixed with all kinds of crazy shit,so,someone might read this and say,hey I dont like that shit either,so fook this.See,I just saved that dude some time.KUSH KEEPS US SO HIGH !

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Decerto you really need to stop lol. I'm not on either yours or Vincent side, but the comments you made are completely childish. I tried both servers, out of both I liked LifeKO better, but am not playing either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Decerto you really need to stop lol. I'm not on either yours or Vincent side, but the comments you made are completely childish. I tried both servers, out of both I liked LifeKO better, but am not playing either of them.
    Im srry,I agree,went way over the line,dont know even why I argued that much lol,but I cant stand him so Im going off to play some COD.Btw lifeko.us not working ^.^

Im srry,I agree,went way over the line,dont know even why I argued that much lol,but I cant stand him so Im going off to play some COD.Btw lifeko.us not working ^.^
    LifeKO.us is working fine, has an uptime of 6 days, 4 hours, and a couple of seconds, anyways I am done here, I'm not here to convince anyone anything, if they want to play they will, if not hey xD

peace, am done checking this thread.

mma

Default nothing special

Positives:
    1. PK- you need 1 or 2 days to get decent gear so its not long and almost always there is someone to pk with or against someone.
    2. Farming.
    3. Voting for rewards- you can get uniques by voting on this server.
    4. Not so many cheater - think.

Negatives:
    1. GM- I've always thought GM's are to help players and to make events and so on. Well probably i was wrong till I've played this server.They are ignorant and think of themselfs like they were gods or something. Support really doesn't exist, when you PM any GM or admin mostly you won't get any answer. Waiting to get what are you wait for takes too much time. Well maybe 50% are from kids which don't know English but you can at least try to answer other 50%.. Events are made very very rarely.
    2. Donators.- They have really nice start.
    3. In this month server was off-line 30-40% of the time.

Conclusion.
    If all the negatives I've presented will get fixed or the GM's arrogance will not exist and they will start HELPING players with their problems, then I will personally donate and help this server to run otherwise this server has no future. But it's just my opinion and I wish you good luck.
    Thanks.

Best regards.

LifeKO.us is working fine, has an uptime of 6 days, 4 hours, and a couple of seconds, anyways I am done here, I'm not here to convince anyone anything, if they want to play they will, if not hey xD

peace, am done checking this thread.
    If u offer ur dildo as reward for monthly nps,im sure alot of ppl gonna play LifeKO

quit spamming what do u want 1000 post less than a year or somethin?

Quote Originally Posted by mma View Post
    Positives:
    1. PK- you need 1 or 2 days to get decent gear so its not long and almost always there is someone to pk with or against someone.
    2. Farming.
    3. Voting for rewards- you can get uniques by voting on this server.
    4. Not so many cheater - think.

Negatives:
    1. GM- I've always thought GM's are to help players and to make events and so on. Well probably i was wrong till I've played this server.They are ignorant and think of themselfs like they were gods or something. Support really doesn't exist, when you PM any GM or admin mostly you won't get any answer. Waiting to get what are you wait for takes too much time. Well maybe 50% are from kids which don't know English but you can at least try to answer other 50%.. Events are made very very rarely.
    2. Donators.- They have really nice start.
    3. In this month server was off-line 30-40% of the time.

Conclusion.
    If all the negatives I've presented will get fixed or the GM's arrogance will not exist and they will start HELPING players with their problems, then I will personally donate and help this server to run otherwise this server has no future. But it's just my opinion and I wish you good luck.
    Thanks.

Best regards.

Sorry your experience was so negative, rarely do I hear of things like this. I would like to know why you feel donators are overpowered when all items obtainable in the PUS are farmable ingame and actually easy to get?

Also I would like to know which GM('s) ignored you when you asked questions? Also, the server was down for 4 days this month, not 30-40 % of the time, and the reason was beyond our control (DDOS Attacks). We haven't had a database leak or anything of the sort like most if not all servers have had atleast once, and some more then once.

As for the staff, I am already considering replacing a couple of people based on past history and poor social skills. And the events, well events are held daily, but I would like to know which time zone you live in maybe we could coordinate them a bit better?

-vince

I like this server. Server owner listens to his users and is currently working a new patch with even more improvements. As long as it stays crowded It's one of the best servers I've played.

shad

well all i can say is life ko is a good server worth having a look at and a try out

Sinners for life

SmackThat33

Well some of ya know me and others will soon <3 I'm XXladyomegaXX from Ares and all of you know I can tell it like it t.i. is. Honesty is my key thing here and this private server is nothing like I've seen before. It's active during all time zones , a community that will support you and help you with anything they possibly can . If you're looking for something fun , eventful , well maintained .... THIS SERVER IS FOR YOU. Since playing this server I've never looked around for something else. The owner does alot of progressive work and takes excellent care in the game. I hope to see you all there soon if not already.

Sincerely,
    WonderWoman

mma

Sorry your experience was so negative, rarely do I hear of things like this. I would like to know why you feel donators are overpowered when all items obtainable in the PUS are farmable ingame and actually easy to get?

Also I would like to know which GM('s) ignored you when you asked questions? Also, the server was down for 4 days this month, not 30-40 % of the time, and the reason was beyond our control (DDOS Attacks). We haven't had a database leak or anything of the sort like most if not all servers have had atleast once, and some more then once.

As for the staff, I am already considering replacing a couple of people based on past history and poor social skills. And the events, well events are held daily, but I would like to know which time zone you live in maybe we could coordinate them a bit better?

-vince
    I didn't say they are overpowered but they have nice start. Yes, all items are farmable but it takes some time to do it and to upgrade them. Of course after playing one-two weeks those things are not so noticeable but still. I know you have to keep the server running and you need money for it.

Probably I'm just taking past two weeks and i know about the DDos attacks and i haven't mentioned anywhere about leaking information because nothing like it ever happened.

Yes i wasn't treated with respect by one GM i won't mentioned his name because it really doesn't matter. I asked him few question and he didn't answer me and just before that he called me cheater and claimed that I wasn't co-operating with him.

I can give you idea about the event issue. Make poll about where people are come from and which time they play, it should help to resolve this.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by mma View Post
    I didn't say they are overpowered but they have nice start. Yes, all items are farmable but it takes some time to do it and to upgrade them. Of course after playing one-two weeks those things are not so noticeable but still. I know you have to keep the server running and you need money for it.

Probably I'm just taking past two weeks and i know about the DDos attacks and i haven't mentioned anywhere about leaking information because nothing like it ever happened.

Yes i wasn't treated with respect by one GM i won't mentioned his name because it really doesn't matter. I asked him few question and he didn't answer me and just before that he called me cheater and claimed that I wasn't co-operating with him.

I can give you idea about the event issue. Make poll about where people are come from and which time they play, it should help to resolve this.

Regards
    Much appreciated feedback, as for the poll I actually have just decided to take my GM's schedules and cover all time zones, new event schedule will be posted shortly, thanks again

SinisterWar

Great server; typically always pk available due to the different time zones that play... its been great from the start. The armors and weapons are pretty kool and its fair. The new patch this is being implemented makes other items more valuable.
    Only negative about this server to me is that sometimes gms will host an event and then log their pk char and do the event without monitoring it; but i think there was a new rule added saying that they must monitor their events.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast