Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

|[LifeKO]| - [PK/FARM] [Max Level: 85] [Unique Items] [Anti-Cheat] [Active/Friendly]

This is a discussion on |[LifeKO]| - [PK/FARM] [Max Level: 85] [Unique Items] [Anti-Cheat] [Active/Friendly] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, for my part, I think it's a freaking good serv. U can stuff urself without taking alot of time. ...
Page: 4

Nagash

Well, for my part, I think it's a freaking good serv.
    U can stuff urself without taking alot of time.
    There is Pk near all the time.
    The community is great.
    If u have a problem, someone will help u asap, ofc u can wait like 1 or day sometimes for big problem but atleast, it will be solve.

The only think that have to be improve is: having more people
    But it will be done since a good patch is arriving and the Vincent is working as hell on the serv.

Positives:
    1.Server owner is active within the community. He logs in-game and gives players updates himself.
    2. You start out with decent gear(+8's) so you can farm right away.
    3. Upgrade rates aren't that bad. An npc that sells high class armor and weps are in moradon. Upgrade Scrolls are cheap.
    4. Custom bosses and items
    5. GM's are online everyday. Maybe not 24/7, but they're active.

Negatives:
    1. Needs more XP spots or raise mob exp.
    2. Needs more players!
    3. Some items are hard to get. Ex: Glass belts and sse's. (minor problem because you can vote for them)
    4. Cz is usually only active when bosses spawn. Which, btw, refers back to number 2 :P

I got bored of Lifeko but i will admit, vince is extremely active and likes to be creative. And only good thing donators can get are the life armor (which is hard to get but not impossible). +10 life/death weapons are that much better than +8 you get from farming for like 30mins to an hour ^.^

vhf

- Fuck off!! - http://lifeko.us/ - Seems some1's kopanel has been hacked

it's back up atm

Nothings been hacked lmfao

This server is very GG. Try it out, you wont be disappointed.

It's worth a shot, server population growing fast.

it WAS a good server but gets boring very very fast..

Positives:
    - very creative owner
    - active gm's
    - great gaming system

Negatives:
    - gets boring too fast, after u have some items u find it boring
    - Life & Death weapons stats are fked up which makes the gaming stupid.. life weapons > all weapons beacuse at +10 they give 150 AC..
    - GM's might be active but they have ingame accounts, help their clannies and act like four year old..

Peace
    Last edited by Kallop; 05-26-2010 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    it WAS a good server but gets boring very very fast..

Positives:
    - very creative owner
    - active gm's
    - great gaming system

Negatives:
    - the owner likes to hack other servers
    - gets boring too fast, after u have some items u find it boring
    - Life & Death weapons stats are fked up which makes the gaming stupid.. life weapons > all weapons beacuse at +10 they give 150 AC..
    -I dont hack other servers.
    -Boring? Well I respect your opinion and suppose I will work on that, other people seem very pleased at the fact that there is always something to do though
    - Life & Death stats are fine as they are at the moment, but have been reduced by 75% ac of their current in the upcoming patch set to release today.

-
    gjgeg123

Cheers.

cant take criticism eh? w/e thats my opinion.. besides gm's are active but theyre very very childish.. they cry all the time about stuff when they cannot beat a good clan who doesnt donate. HF with ur server

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    cant take criticism eh? w/e thats my opinion.. besides gm's are active but theyre very very childish.. they cry all the time about stuff when they cannot beat a good clan who doesnt donate. HF with ur server
    Can't handle criticism? I said I respect your opinion and will work on it lol, I think you have lack of understanding on human behavior, maybe you don't belong in the world

I simply disagreed with me hacking other servers since that is NOT what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Can't handle criticism? I said I respect your opinion and will work on it lol, I think you have lack of understanding on human behavior, maybe you don't belong in the world

I simply disagreed with me hacking other servers since that is NOT what I do.
    Thats not what u do.I LOLED,hard !

Meh, it's crazy how I can't come here and share information about my server without people trying to knock down my success.

Well what ever, this thread can get closed, I am done here.

Peace guys.

P.S: Selling AzuraKO server files and DB

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    PS: You will notice a lot of people coming in here hating, saying a bunch of ignorant nonsense with no proof of what they speak, so just allow them to type freely. However don't give into the shit they say until you try the server out first hand, I guarantee you will like it (If you can put up with the upgrading/farming right at the beginning ).

lol Kallop plz tell me what gm is childish because they can't beat a clan that doesn't donate? Every clan in the server has a few donators in it, sinners have some of the biggest donators on the server, so plz tell me what GM your talking about cause its most likely me. So if your gonna falsify opinions by lieing about a clan not donating, whats to make anything else you say about the gm's credible? GM's aren't childish, the children are the ones that think the gm's are out to get them specifically cause they are in a clan, which is completely stupid, and also the gm's aren't the ones crying big guy. Just a lil heads up for ya.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast