Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 93
Like Tree11Likes

[Light Farm][OFFICIAL][OPEN]Knights Revelations

This is a discussion on [Light Farm][OFFICIAL][OPEN]Knights Revelations within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ReesesPieces Link me to your previous successful servers if you can! Appreciate it! ProfessionalKO, had 80 people ...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Link me to your previous successful servers if you can! Appreciate it!
    ProfessionalKO, had 80 people online most of the time and 110 maximum, almost 3 years ago, when you hardly 'd meet that high population on a server.
    I still remember the threats of you Iamcoolz, of mortal and of Vincent (yeah, i wasn't friend with vince back then). I remember you saying that you'll bring my server down but all of you, sadly or not, never succeed, besides, my server was very succeed (i was also the first //if not the first, from the first people who 've used avci's files, which was also a great experience).

    People who played on my server in the past, are still having the nostalgic good memories of my server. The only thing that makes me sad is that, they expected me to open it again soon, but, i hadn't the time to support them after server going live, but, i want to believe that soon i'll have the time for this.

    On another note, link me to your previous successful servers if you can (if i don't miss the count you have done almost 10 attempts //or even more, to open a server ?). I Appreciate it !

  2. #77
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    If a moderator could clean this topic up for meh, would appreciate it very much. Also! Nikos! Just wanted to step in and say your server wasn't successful lol, let's not kid yourself! Your server closed due to population, and I believe never in your entire life did it ever get to 80, you must of been living in a fantasy when it all opened! Because let's look at this topic - http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...20/index4.html

    If you scroll down you can see the true user count my friend, "25 at most, peak times" little far from 80, now you're Greek so I would expect your math to be off the charts! But it's unfortunately a bit off :/. Do me a favor Nikos, go find another topic to troll because you have truthfully nothing better to do. It is quite annoying to come onto my topic and see you blabbing your mouth so people actually recognize you in this community. Also! With your server! You opened your server in the time in which DDoS attacks were only focused on huge servers like SexyKO, OSKO, MaxKO, and so on! So in all reality would love to see you open a server now so I can "lol".

    If you wish to take this up with me, we got a PM system as I am truthfully done replying to you as all you do is come back and come back and... come back.

    Now back to what this topic was made for, the server.

    We are under attack yet again and the attack is bigger than what we expected and I am currently awaiting our host to login so I can speak to them regarding it.

    -Reeses

  3. #78
    Apex KO Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    If a moderator could clean this topic up for meh, would appreciate it very much. Also! Nikos! Just wanted to step in and say your server wasn't successful lol, let's not kid yourself! Your server closed due to population, and I believe never in your entire life did it ever get to 80, you must of been living in a fantasy when it all opened! Because let's look at this topic - http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...20/index4.html

    If you scroll down you can see the true user count my friend, "25 at most, peak times" little far from 80, now you're Greek so I would expect your math to be off the charts! But it's unfortunately a bit off :/. Do me a favor Nikos, go find another topic to troll because you have truthfully nothing better to do. It is quite annoying to come onto my topic and see you blabbing your mouth so people actually recognize you in this community. Also! With your server! You opened your server in the time in which DDoS attacks were only focused on huge servers like SexyKO, OSKO, MaxKO, and so on! So in all reality would love to see you open a server now so I can "lol".

    If you wish to take this up with me, we got a PM system as I am truthfully done replying to you as all you do is come back and come back and... come back.

    Now back to what this topic was made for, the server.

    We are under attack yet again and the attack is bigger than what we expected and I am currently awaiting our host to login so I can speak to them regarding it.

    -Reeses
    Also! You seem mad! Quite skillfully illustrated by the use of exclamation marks! Everywhere too!
    Not saying that you can't be, however it might be wiser, from a player-looking-at-this-topic-to-find-a-new-server-to-play-on kind of view, to show strong leadership by stepping aside and taking an objective look at your server, yourself, and other developers to figure out what the problem is rather than taking out your anger (which could be seen as immaturity) on people posting on your topic telling you something that you (seemingly) don't like to hear.
    ReesesPieces and nickos3 like this.

  4. #79
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    If a moderator could clean this topic up for meh, would appreciate it very much. Also! Nikos! Just wanted to step in and say your server wasn't successful lol, let's not kid yourself! Your server closed due to population, and I believe never in your entire life did it ever get to 80, you must of been living in a fantasy when it all opened! Because let's look at this topic - http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...20/index4.html

    If you scroll down you can see the true user count my friend, "25 at most, peak times" little far from 80, now you're Greek so I would expect your math to be off the charts! But it's unfortunately a bit off :/. Do me a favor Nikos, go find another topic to troll because you have truthfully nothing better to do. It is quite annoying to come onto my topic and see you blabbing your mouth so people actually recognize you in this community. Also! With your server! You opened your server in the time in which DDoS attacks were only focused on huge servers like SexyKO, OSKO, MaxKO, and so on! So in all reality would love to see you open a server now so I can "lol".

    If you wish to take this up with me, we got a PM system as I am truthfully done replying to you as all you do is come back and come back and... come back.

    Now back to what this topic was made for, the server.

    We are under attack yet again and the attack is bigger than what we expected and I am currently awaiting our host to login so I can speak to them regarding it.

    -Reeses
    You're actually wrong, because that server wasn't mine, since i never used any anti cheat called "GGO Anti-Cheat"
    This was my server http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...e-open-316765/ and if i was "living in a fantasy" then these pictures you'll see below, shouldn't exist.
    Besides, you were also playing on my server, how it comes and you don't remember the population ? dang.

    http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/6412/3k1z.jpg

    http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/8086/fm3e.jpg

    http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4065/j8yc.jpg

    http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1315/dy17.jpg

    http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/82/23u2.jpg

    http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/8587/a4k3.jpg

    http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3268/d0c2.jpg

    http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/7178/5ccy.jpg

    http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/6900/4tnk.jpg

    http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7416/9lmk.jpg

    http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/7222/zar4.jpg

    "You opened your server in the time in which DDoS attacks were only focused on huge servers like SexyKO, OSKO, MaxKO, and so on!"
    Let's be real here, everyone's using DDoS as a candy nowadays. Server's down ? oh damn, i don't know why it went down/crashed ... so i'll let the community think that it's a DDoS, so everyone will blame the huge servers and not me.

    About your hosting company, a guy informed me that they *accidently* fucked up/crashed many of their VPS/Dedicated Servers. There's a case of your VPS being included on those.

  5. #80
    Kiy
    Kiy is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Nickos3, please stop posting on this thread, you keep making yourself look more dumb each time. Your showing A. Your in great need of attention and B. You desire the fail/fall of other servers cuz yours went to s*t.

    Anyways, came to say that regardless what some say this server has been the best ive tried. The staff imho have shown excellence in their support to players more than i have ever seen in any server. In replying to PMs, fixing bugs quick, being friendly, doing their best to satisfy everyone the best they could. Ive been with RevKO since it started and seen every step of their journey. Thanks RevKO staff .

  6. #81
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiy View Post
    Nickos3, please stop posting on this thread, you keep making yourself look more dumb each time. Your showing A. Your in great need of attention and B. You desire the fail/fall of other servers cuz yours went to s*t.

    Anyways, came to say that regardless what some say this server has been the best ive tried. The staff imho have shown excellence in their support to players more than i have ever seen in any server. In replying to PMs, fixing bugs quick, being friendly, doing their best to satisfy everyone the best they could. Ive been with RevKO since it started and seen every step of their journey. Thanks RevKO staff .
    A. I didn't expect more from someone with 2 posts.
    B. As long as IamCoolZ's referring to me, i'm obliged to give an answer.
    C. This is a forum and everyone's free to do whatever he wants, without bypassing any of the rules of course.
    D. You're one of 15 people who play on the server, i expect more people to register in here and to start saying craps.
    E. It's clear about who's the dumb, after you read carefully all the posts of this topic.

  7. #82
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    I appreciate it Kiy! Was fun seeing you around on the server, one hell of a sin. Don't mind Nikos, still is going to express his opinion wherever he feels, even though quite frankly no one really cares.
    nickos3 likes this.

  8. #83
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post

    About your hosting company, a guy informed me that they *accidently* fucked up/crashed many of their VPS/Dedicated Servers. There's a case of your VPS being included on those.

    I think you're a moron that should be banned. Your saying many shits and adveritsting your own name on this thread.. Nothing you say have backup.
    - The reason why this server is down is becouse they didn't pay the monthly rent,therefore dedicated is closed...

    Seriously i dont give a shit about this server,but get real stop saying those lies and retarted stuff,your like akid.

  9. #84
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    I think you're a moron that should be banned. Your saying many shits and adveritsting your own name on this thread.. Nothing you say have backup.
    - The reason why this server is down is becouse they didn't pay the monthly rent,therefore dedicated is closed...

    Seriously i dont give a shit about this server,but get real stop saying those lies and retarted stuff,your like akid.
    O rly ? that's why the server's admin said:

    We are under attack yet again and the attack is bigger than what we expected and I am currently awaiting our host to login so I can speak to them regarding it.
    If i should be banned or not, is up to the moderators.
    Hey, newcomer, who are you to tell me what to do, while, you're the one who bumps/spams all the topics in here with useless info ?
    Now, get back in your cave, please.

  10. #85
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    O rly ? that's why the server's admin said:



    Becouse he is not sure whats happening to hes server... He said that and its definetly not true.. But,you nickos lol your are a loser but ok nvm cu

  11. #86
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    O rly ? that's why the server's admin said:



    If i should be banned or not, is up to the moderators.
    Hey, newcomer, who are you to tell me what to do, while, you're the one who bumps/spams all the topics in here with useless info ?
    Now, get back in your cave, please.
    Ill say one thing though: All you have done is behave like a douchebag in this thread. Yes you should be banned or at least get a warning, im not a mod but I dont need to be one to call you on acting like an ass hole.

    Whatever problem you have with this server or its owner, its clearly personal. Take your personal issues to PMs please, as you have seen, people dont care about them.

    Have a nice day Nickos. Dont take this the wrong way, I dont know you, but most of what you have said in this thread would be best discussed in PMs.

  12. #87
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Ill say one thing though: All you have done is behave like a douchebag in this thread. Yes you should be banned or at least get a warning, im not a mod but I dont need to be one to call you on acting like an ass hole.

    Whatever problem you have with this server or its owner, its clearly personal. Take your personal issues to PMs please, as you have seen, people dont care about them.

    Have a nice day Nickos. Dont take this the wrong way, I dont know you, but most of what you have said in this thread would be best discussed in PMs.
    Let's clear this.

    Who started it ? ReesesPieces
    Did i lie anywhere? No
    Did ReesesPieces lie anywhere? Yes

    If we were PMing each other then you 'dnt be able to see what we say. Means, i'd prove his lies to himself and not to you which actually is what i'm trying to do ?
    Is there any new rule saying that only positive comments are allowed on PSKO advertising section and i didn't know ?

    All i want is a trusty PSKO Community, i'm just trying to get rid of all these shits all the private servers are trying to do/have done so far.

    Sure, it may hurt some people when they see the truth, but, it doesn't matter, i don't give up.

    Topics exists to create posts and i don't see myself breaking any of the rules so far. If you think i'm wrong, then first of all i'm sorry and lastly, you're free to report me.

    I don't take any of the posts, in the wrong way. Criticism and Opinions are always needed and they're welcome. You too (have a nice day) !

  13. #88
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    lolwut /10chars

  14. #89
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    ProfessionalKO, had 80 people online most of the time and 110 maximum, almost 3 years ago, when you hardly 'd meet that high population on a server.
    I still remember the threats of you Iamcoolz, of mortal and of Vincent (yeah, i wasn't friend with vince back then). I remember you saying that you'll bring my server down but all of you, sadly or not, never succeed, besides, my server was very succeed (i was also the first //if not the first, from the first people who 've used avci's files, which was also a great experience).

    People who played on my server in the past, are still having the nostalgic good memories of my server. The only thing that makes me sad is that, they expected me to open it again soon, but, i hadn't the time to support them after server going live, but, i want to believe that soon i'll have the time for this.

    On another note, link me to your previous successful servers if you can (if i don't miss the count you have done almost 10 attempts //or even more, to open a server ?). I Appreciate it !


    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Let's clear this.

    Who started it ? ReesesPieces
    Did i lie anywhere? No
    Did ReesesPieces lie anywhere? Yes

    If we were PMing each other then you 'dnt be able to see what we say. Means, i'd prove his lies to himself and not to you which actually is what i'm trying to do ?
    Is there any new rule saying that only positive comments are allowed on PSKO advertising section and i didn't know ?

    All i want is a trusty PSKO Community, i'm just trying to get rid of all these shits all the private servers are trying to do/have done so far.

    Sure, it may hurt some people when they see the truth, but, it doesn't matter, i don't give up.

    Topics exists to create posts and i don't see myself breaking any of the rules so far. If you think i'm wrong, then first of all i'm sorry and lastly, you're free to report me.

    I don't take any of the posts, in the wrong way. Criticism and Opinions are always needed and they're welcome. You too (have a nice day) !
    Hey nickos, i played on you're server, i must say - it was very fun and nostalgic.
    May i ask a question since i don't want to sound rude + i'm too lazy to go back on pages? :
    I can't seem to have a problem with this server, this seems like a really good server.
    A server without population isn't a unsuccessful server, a server that actually made people enjoy and have a good time is a successful server.
    True it's includes the population to have a good time, but it's not the only thing..
    Sadly, the server has probably the lowest population ever in all private server KO's, but it's just that the Advertisment is really not good enough..
    The owners of the server seems really professional for me right now, didn't hard-check what they actually do, but for a regular member on the server, it seems really ok :Ps
    I would be greatfull if you'll open you're past server ProfessionalKO again, and probably i would join it, but please let other private servers that run to get experienced, as you said, he tried 10 times or more to attempt a KO private server? in the 11 time it will success

  15. #90
    Senior Member balthasar577's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In your closet.
    Posts
    110

    Default

    WoW, so much trash talk going on here. This server was a good server, a fun server but the server got boring because of the population... if it wasnt for the DDOS at the beginning the server would have been a success.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 4
    07-31-2014, 09:44 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    09-03-2013, 04:56 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    08-16-2013, 02:55 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    08-16-2013, 02:55 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    08-16-2013, 02:52 AM
  6. Hits: 2
    08-16-2013, 02:38 AM
  7. Hits: 2
    08-16-2013, 02:37 AM
  8. Hits: 10
    08-14-2013, 07:54 AM
  9. Hits: 10
    08-14-2013, 02:37 AM
  10. Hits: 1
    08-06-2013, 02:20 AM
  11. Hits: 5
    08-03-2013, 04:56 AM
  12. Hits: 2
    08-02-2013, 12:44 PM
  13. Hits: 31
    08-02-2013, 05:05 AM
  14. Hits: 48
    08-02-2013, 02:13 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Knight Imperia Official Launch
    By Rodrane in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 09:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •