English

This is a discussion on English within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've been trying to find a server with a lot of english players in it and has good amount of ...
Page: 1

Default English

I've been trying to find a server with a lot of english players in it and has good amount of online players. I've looked on maxko, most dont speak english, sexyko, most dont speak english, just started knight imperia, no english. I'm not sure what server to go to anymore. Any suggestions? If not i'll just stay on sexyko cause 1000 online players seems hella fun.

Thanks,
    Easty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    I've been trying to find a server with a lot of english players in it and has good amount of online players. I've looked on maxko, most dont speak english, sexyko, most dont speak english, just started knight imperia, no english. I'm not sure what server to go to anymore. Any suggestions? If not i'll just stay on sexyko cause 1000 online players seems hella fun.

Thanks,
    Easty
    SexyKo haves a lot english players actuly, but most of them are speaking second language as well. Or they in clan and dosent need to communicate with rest. + A lot people are in vent so you dont see as much english chat in pk pt-s.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Only turks and idiots are playing ko, go figure.

Banned

If anyone need English clan in SexyKO, pm me AlphaBeta human side. We got cape and shit just need to do isi for custom ones and later felankor
    Last edited by AlphaBeta; 06-20-2010 at 05:24 PM.

Try lifeko its pretty good and i havent got any turkish pms there and its also pretty active

KI has pretty much english speaking people too.

tomasr

who cares about english speakers? aslong as u have a english speaking active clan who cares about the ppl you exp with when u need or the ppl u raid in cz or vs.. i played a lot of turkish server with my friends and we were the only english speakers in the server and it was fun