Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Looking for GOOD private server

This is a discussion on Looking for GOOD private server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BetterThanYou Lol damn dat bad? Well is cz full of koxpers too? I really suggest you play ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by BetterThanYou View Post
    Lol damn dat bad? Well is cz full of koxpers too?
    I really suggest you play here, there isnt koxpers or any cheaters at all

Banned

Forum.forgottenko.net
    forgottenko.net

feel free to try it out

Banned Senior Member

MYKO.us best server out atm hands down.

@ the guy talking about BUS, they're just visual bugged at npc lawl you can get them for 1 coin, its a trick people are doing to make money from newcomers trust me it works, I've done it.

Anyway, I suggest any1 looking for a server to play here. I recently finished my PK video from that server yesterday, check media section to see it, pk is very active, raids as well.

Banned

Yeah visit forgottenko.net its beta at the moment, official will launch at 13/4/2013.

forum.forgottenko.net

Banned Member

Is there majority english or turkish players in MYKO?

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sarene View Post
    Yeah visit forgottenko.net its beta at the moment, official will launch at 13/4/2013.

forum.forgottenko.net

Sarene none of the download links working for me?
    the main one says it has been removed
    2nd one cant be downloaded unless I purchase premium download...wtf
    and 3rd is bugged

its not a topic of discussion about myko.us but there are cheaters. i know this becouse i have had help from one and ofc i won't deliver you a proof about that. but still its the best option avaliable around as i said 7/24 pk, cz never dies on this server impressively. But (there is always a but) the lags or freezes what ever you call em costed me 2 keyboards and a mouse so far. if you are short tempered as i am it might not be the best server for you. At war times its like 2 secs runnin 5 secs freezin 5 secs runnin 10 secs freezin... even tho i support the server its not becouse how they deliver the service, its becouse how people keep the server alive. They said lags are becouse of the dedi server. i belive they need to change the client completely becouse even the towers attacks in cz couses massive freezes, don't ask about mage spell effects they ll drive u mad :P
    Last edited by d0wn; 04-10-2013 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    MYKO.us best server out atm hands down.

@ the guy talking about BUS, they're just visual bugged at npc lawl you can get them for 1 coin, its a trick people are doing to make money from newcomers trust me it works, I've done it.

Anyway, I suggest any1 looking for a server to play here. I recently finished my PK video from that server yesterday, check media section to see it, pk is very active, raids as well.

in that case I was tricked into quitting the server and deleting the client!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Butter View Post
    Sarene none of the download links working for me?
    the main one says it has been removed
    2nd one cant be downloaded unless I purchase premium download...wtf
    and 3rd is bugged
    Download Client - Download - ForgottenKO

In this link you can acces several different links and each one works for 99% of the downloads...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BetterThanYou View Post
    Lol damn dat bad? Well is cz full of koxpers too?
    No there are no cheaters, and if there is 1 we will take action directly

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Well, I personally wanted to try it out and logged in, went to moradon and saw a guy selling 9900 bus for 100k each. logged out fast
    Busses are sold for 1 coin so dont be scared

Quote Originally Posted by d0wn View Post
    its not a topic of discussion about myko.us but there are cheaters. i know this becouse i have had help from one and ofc i won't deliver you a proof about that. but still its the best option avaliable around as i said 7/24 pk, cz never dies on this server impressively. But (there is always a but) the lags or freezes what ever you call em costed me 2 keyboards and a mouse so far. if you are short tempered as i am it might not be the best server for you. At war times its like 2 secs runnin 5 secs freezin 5 secs runnin 10 secs freezin... even tho i support the server its not becouse how they deliver the service, its becouse how people keep the server alive. They said lags are becouse of the dedi server, moved the dedi server to england, its still the same. i belive they need to change the client completely becouse even the towers attacks in cz couses massive freezes, don't ask about mage spell effects they ll drive u mad :P
    Cheaters havent seen any yet but if i see them they are mine for sure... The new dedicated server has not arrived yet
    Read more about it here

Delay new Dedicated server. - News & Updates - myKO | Community forum

Banned

Yet we are new, on the scene for around a month and few days. We have managed to solve all the issues before, that decreased the population. We are doing fresh start now and expecting alot of players.

ForgottenKO
    forgottenko.net

Download links are fine, i rechecked and re uploaded for you, so now you can do it easly. The server is light farm and containts border defence war/juraid and ... farming ofcourse.

Visit our facebook page aswell, there is a 1000 kc event on going.
    http://www.facebook.com/ForgottenKo

Banned Member

Hmm Flowgo when I extract the exe. from winrar my anti virus says "trojan removed...KnightOnLine.exe"?
    ???

Banned

Your antivirus is deleting the ko.exe becouse it containts an unharmfull virus which some of the antiviruses detects as a virus and automaticlly deletes it.

What you gonna do?

Turn off the antivirus and extra the ko.exe and it will work.

If the exe gets deletes,you just open the ''rar client '' and extract the ko.exe again with antivirus off.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyKOpvp View Post
    The new dedicated server has not arrived yet
    Sorry about the misslead, i have edited my post.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast