Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

KRKO ID's, password's hacked!!

This is a discussion on KRKO ID's, password's hacked!! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So My friend did just gave me a link to website with all usernames and passwords in Knight Republic. website ...
Page: 1

Default KRKO ID's, password's hacked!!

So

My friend did just gave me a link to website with all usernames and passwords in Knight Republic.

website made today:

Pasted: 2 hours ago
    Views: 239

If you are using same passwords in here as in other game you should go change them asap!

Edit:

Seems that it wasn't hacked but they did trust Reallitz and he fucked up the whole server and published all usernames and passwords.

pwnt.maciek

GM_lee said

Ok guys, first of all the serverinfo, we are w8ing for the company to pm me when windows got resinstalled, we got the old backup from 1 day before " ReaizZzt's" server. So its only 1 day rollback, about the pass stuff from the info Those gays showed. Will be all explained. We got a solution for that .

Now about RealizZzt, i dont want u guys think omfg, realizt is a good ahcker or something, He said:" Theyre security was good, but there are always some holes to get in". Well the only hole he is talking about is, trust. He had our dedicated information, cus we bought his anti cheat (Which is totally crap, bullshit not working, and failing like SH!#$T) and he said he will fix the Ebenezer to run properly.

But then, bam he logged in 15 times, when we r sleeping, and he fucked everything up. Thats how Serverowners work with eachother right? (GUESS NOT) only he do! He is talking about scamming etc. Well Realizt, we will not use a non working ebenezer with alot of crap (payed with some $$$)

Anyway, he is not hacking and stuff, he just got the login info thats all. No Credits for him anyway.

Banned for scamming.

What GM_Lee said have no fucking sense..
    Anyway ill keep playing there,its one of the best myko servers ive played.
    Knights Republic
    Check it out and stay tuned for news!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

They are a group of unknowledged stupid idiots and they will get hacked once they get back up ^^ i promise

First their server sucked yes. Well i told em about my anticheat and it was for sale . The anticheat was destined to be for my Own server. Anyways i sold them the Files but they were v1. Never tsted on a Real running server. And they also knew this. Anyways i didnt expect any problems to pop up but they told me it was crashed anyways. First it tought i had done something wrong in my coding but i didnt seem to find the reason for the crash. Well then i saw that the "Crash" was only a Manual shutdown and olly was showing where it had ended. Anways i was working to solve this problem. ANd i told em if i will not find the problem i will launch my server as beta to see and follow everything directly ingame. Anyways they had switched over to their usual files. Anyways there were some kinds of Dupes running around their server and they started to blame me for all the Duping on the server because the guy who tried to proof his dupe had posted a screenshot while they were using my anticheat. They said there was a HOLE in the anticheat lol. They were so noob that they didnt run the Live Dupescanner because they tought it was dcing people when they bought something of merchant ( which was the Merchant hack patch).

Anyways i started to get blamed for Duping and files not working etc. I told them the situation about the files they already knew it and i wanted time to make it run Perfectly. Besides that
    ALL the Functions of the Anticheat were working PERFECTLY. Just like i had said and just like i had sold. Yet Again the only reason i sold the anticheat was because i wanted to use the Money to hire a dedicated server for KO4EVER.

Anyways i started to get blamed for all kinds of things
    for Adding items to people and For Allowing people to dupee and having a backdoor in my Anticheat.

Well if you had that much knowledge like you guys say you have you could have opened it with a Debugger and Check it if it makes calls to an extra app. Or whatever. So this is a epic fail. And i swear to got the files were clean as what.... The only reason that the files were packed was because it was cointaining custom ASM patches and my Custom anticheat.dll and i have to protect those.

After all those blames and me defending myself i get a mail about being claimed by paypal. After everything they try to take their money back while having hold of my files. This will be a fail. They trying to act very mature but they dont tell me anything about what they do or proof anything they say. And claim me after all.

Well starting to put shit on me and pissing me of i started getting more pissedoff. ALso because i didnt take any actions to scure my files against noobs like those.

Well the security you were so proud of was not that secure at all atleast not secured atleast the Exploit i had used to hack their server. It didnt had anything to do with trust i didnt sleep whole night just to make you guys payback. Fuck me up and i will fuck you up. I never hacked a innocent server or released anyone their files but talk shit again and you will find the last backups of your server online. I am warning you again for this. Also after these happenings my MSN was hacked for 3 days but it was a noob hacker so it was not able to do anything only took my domain but 1 phonecall and it was back

More things KRKO had to pay for.
    Using work of people without paying for it.
    leaking private work of people to other people.
    Corruption in server. Inserting items for their selfs killing all the bosses.
    Selling items
    Their server failed and not even returned people donations.

And believe me stop messing around with me because it will end you up losing

Banned for scamming.

Reallizt your a fucking retard who lives to ruin the others job.
    Better through yourself infront of a train and let us rest in peace.
    u fucking idiot really,the server was fucking cool with 500 ppl until u came and fcked everything.
    You sux turk.

Banned for scamming.

P.S:i promise myself ur server going nowhere,just a warning.

pwnt.maciek

Quote Originally Posted by SeveruS View Post
    Reallizt your a fucking retard who lives to ruin the others job.
    Better through yourself infront of a train and let us rest in peace.
    u fucking idiot really,the server was fucking cool with 500 ppl until u came and fcked everything.
    You sux turk.
    Agree with u ;/

P.S:i promise myself ur server going nowhere,just a warning.
    Continue the warning because i will hack KRKO again assoon as they get up also Their files will be released just for fuckers like you. You dont touch me and i dont touch you. Piss me off and i will rape you
    Last edited by TheReallizt; 08-20-2010 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReallizt View Post
    Continue the warning because i will hack KRKO again assoon as they get up also Their files will be released just for fuckers like you. You dont touch me and i dont touch me. Touch me and i will rape you
    That made my day, so you mean no otuz bir?

Good luck with the fight.

/grabs_coke_and_corn

Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    That made my day, so you mean no otuz bir?

Good luck with the fight.
    Tu eres mi puto amk

Quote Originally Posted by TheReallizt View Post
    Tu eres mi puto amk
    You gonna be my puta if you win this round, if not forget about free cobra

Reallitz is a noob snoxder hacker who isnt nothing but a hacking noob

What GM_Lee said have no fucking sense..
    Anyway ill keep playing there,its one of the best myko servers ive played.
    Knights Republic
    Check it out and stay tuned for news!
    Are you fucking kidding me? KI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Krko

What KRKO has is dupes, koxpers, crashes and an online list that shows too many people online. Ki has none of this, just wait for KI wipe.

TheReallizt the anyways guy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  2. Hits: 28
    08-20-2010, 06:26 PM
  3. Hits: 52
    08-20-2010, 06:25 PM