Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

King Of Empire | The New World "Diez" | Best Myko | 10.08.2012 OPENING

This is a discussion on King Of Empire | The New World "Diez" | Best Myko | 10.08.2012 OPENING within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OPEN IN 5 MINUTES! Introduction Welcome to our Maximum 70 level First 5 Clan g0 Original "KOE" client Term ban ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Default King Of Empire | The New World "Diez" | Best Myko | 10.08.2012 OPENING

OPEN IN 5 MINUTES!

Introduction Welcome to our

• Maximum 70 level
    • First 5 Clan g0
    • Original "KOE" client
    • Term ban system
    • Ally smooth Clan
    • Myko is completely original maps
    • Myko is completely original creatures
    • "KOE" servers, most trouble-free kingdom system of
    • Myko seamlessly with the original colony zone "PK" pleasure
    • Original Castle Siege War (Fortress war)
    • Item upgrade is completely original & Jewelry
    • Master, 70 skills were opened task
    • Completely original exp places
    • A totally original "Lunar War" places
    • All the characters are "Equal" and trouble-free
    • In-game cash and the opportunity to sell premium and discount system
    • Completely original BDW (Border defance war) Myko system is set up specifically

Not limited to the features included. If you want a system that is completely seamless, and really want a game of empire king stepped in here for you, this golden age, golden letters in the name of the printing market, we proudly presents ...

• Moradon Bulcan, Bulcan vs. Giant Armors Plate +3 MYKO the original burst and the other is dropped anymore.
    • Ash Full plate armor, knight armor, and weapons of the same level, are varieties of Lamia.
    • Blessed Upgrade Scrolls, and the family of the Uruk hai, trolls, are Apostles harpy.
    • All the dresses and other instruments droptan Dagger defense armor has been removed. Priest only mage in the game for DD and DD 10 have been added in the form of paper that helmet.
    • Golem, and varieties of dresses are Chitin armor.
    • Mirage Dagger and çeşitlerindedir harpy dropped anymore.
    • Additions and cultivars are troll dropped anymore.
    • Dark Colony Zone Eslant mare and a very small difference in drop rate with the high class itemlerini assigns.
    • As with the original Mykoda, Falcon, Dark Stone and Troll Captainlere high class items have been added with the provision of a low drop rate.
    • All the bosses are taking their own original droplarını.

Turkey in a known player in more than 10 thousands, and perhaps Knight Online 's Korean Americans owned Prefabricated Usko server through the game until today and the Turks served.

Now King Of Empire under the name of a new Turkish Server is opened. Everything is completely Turkish as the game's official servers will be activated since the 08/10/2012.

• We are with you ever again, with the support is not an online game company
    • 7/24 the user telephone system
    • Ticket System
    • MSN's online support system

Quote:
    If client does not to enter the Manual Patch (Hassle-free Way to play our game we recommend downloading the full client at) ;

In terms of acquisition of goods is a difficult jump and server level with King Of Empire in Turkey inhabit the best servers. in-game activities and events in spoken King Of Empire exactly 100% is a form of USKO'nun Myko. In addition, a few events, such as Border defance war weapons and armor and exp in the game you can win a lot of goods includes duty. King Of Empire have already opened a lot of server and platform is provided as well as social media, the opening day of a follower, serious and severe sonrasındada seems likely to appeal to an audience. mention of Knight Online is now Turkey, King of the empire probably will be the only name coming to mind ... Official web site KingOfEmpire Dip Note: Server IP [login.kingofempire.com] 'is

Last edited by Goerge; 08-13-2012 at 02:23 PM.

5 after open phenom ko waiting
    i coming

u know that they are also selling edit chars i looked around kocuce and someone had screenshots

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Anyone playing ? is there any english clan ?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Anyone playing ? is there any english clan ?
    jus testing it ingame name zokotroko orc side

server looks cool
    it's a farming server and the 360hp / 480mp pots are free, i'm 30lvl and had fun exping so far :P lets see how it will go ^^

if there's any orc clan let me know
    also i 've no problem exping a priest to duo with me

another cool thing is that 500hp/150def/sw scrolls are free ;o

is this ''osmanxs'' server?

Banned Senior Member

Pfff everything is Turkish in game. And they sell edit chars and -500 users for official is not enough. They use Osmanix name on ko-cuce. Nice try guys maybe next time.

Quote Originally Posted by shenershen View Post
    Pfff everything is Turkish in game. And they sell edit chars and -500 users for official is not enough. They use Osmanix name on ko-cuce. Nice try guys maybe next time.
    the only thing i see as turkish in game are the players, at least most of 'em.

though i've met enough english people and after all, turks are friendly, dunno whats wrong with you and them.

i'm about 50 lvl, the server is stable and there are about 10 kills in cz per minute, couldn't be better.

there are -500 people at the moment because most of them live in europe and since it's early in the morning it's obvious of 'em being offline since they're sleeping.

i dont think they use osmanxs name to advertise, i'm 99% sure it's osmanxs server.

Change forum from king of empire !... English is the lenguage international !

My from is peru and i wanna go play here.. With my clan 10 members... But all in is turkmusun <.< ... U need gm english or spanish for reclute more players english + spanish + polish

We dont understand forum / kopanel ... Change to lenguage english !!!!! Please... Ur server is funny maybe to be +400 users

Quote Originally Posted by MrChopperMC View Post
    We dont understand forum / kopanel ... Change to lenguage english !!!!! Please... Ur server is funny maybe to be +400 users
    goerge is just a player i think, he has nth to do with that server.

this server do not support english nor outside of the game nor in game, means, the staff of the server do not bother supporting english players.
    So if you want to play it's up to you, as i did.
    Also i don't think you need to know turkish to download the client and start playing.

that Turk lying... Im surely it ll closed after playing a bit time

dont forget they had "ares" and closed it after 1or2 weeks AND yes i ve seen some ksc's with edit proof

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast