Dracuel Castle Resurrection Knight Online

This is a discussion on Dracuel Castle Resurrection Knight Online within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We are a new server looking for players. We are v.1310 and we are looking for good players. Just download ...
Page: 1

Fr3akshow

Default Dracuel Castle Resurrection Knight Online

We are a new server looking for players. We are v.1310 and we are looking for good players. Just download and login its auto account creation.
    Enjoy!
    Dracuel Castle Resurrection

maybe you can post a lil info about this server farm/pk,anvil rates,lvling rates etc thanks most appreciated

cpo4

Had a virus come up called Infostealer during the extraction of this file. Just a heads up.

Launcher says Bad Verison. Homepage comes up as OasisKo, which is not working.
    Last edited by cpo4; 03-17-2010 at 11:09 AM.

dont use the launcher

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    maybe you can post a lil info about this server farm/pk,anvil rates,lvling rates etc thanks most appreciated

+1... I'd try it out if I knew those specifics

Yeah i started playing here last night was kinda boring alone but now a few players are getting on so kinda have some chit chat with people but it would be cool if more people come and play this server does have some potential to it and to whoever said about a infostealer is just an idiot I never seen that in mine maybe it was the fake exe virus you seen.
    Last edited by Avast; 03-17-2010 at 11:26 PM.

cpo4

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    Yeah i started playing here last night was kinda boring alone but now a few players are getting on so kinda have some chit chat with people but it would be cool if more people come and play this server does have some potential to it and to whoever said about a infostealer is just an idiot I never seen that in mine maybe it was the fake exe virus you seen.

You are quick to namecalling aren't you. I was simpliy letting people know what came up during the extraction of the rar file. It probably was fake nonetheless it was a virus that was flagged and I'm sure other people would like to have that information so they are aware of it during the download/extraction process.

Just because you didn't see it on your doesn't mean it wasn't there. I scanned the file a couple of times and it came up more than once.

Can never be to safe with files from unknown people.

Have fun playing.

well so many people talk bad about something all time like I said I didnt see anything and I dled it on 3 different pcs all using different anti viruses and I had no problems with anything must have just been the exe like I said.

Have fun not playing.

Banned

this ko soon online ! come and join us ! will be rly good far mserv !!!!!!!!!!

server will be up after the owner recovers from a heartattack so plz dont keep asking him