Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

UnitedKO true story

This is a discussion on UnitedKO true story within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Greetings KO Community, Now before i start my explaining to you guys i want to tell you that please don't ...
Page: 1

Default UnitedKO true story

Greetings KO Community,

Now before i start my explaining to you guys i want to tell you that please don't accuse me of having fake account im just an UnitedKO player.So yea my side of story that i have seen ,a guy named Jowin has been kicked from UnitedKO because he was corrupting now i could say hmm maybe our admin is liar but no it has been proved by logs and by peopel who bought the items so they have been basicly scammed by Jowin . Now what i want to say is that our admin is not scamming us at all ofcourse there are donations but they have the purpose to hold the server up every server dies if there are no donations im an proud donator there . So again what i want to say is that don't get tricked by Jowin friends and all that because if you go check their threat of upcoming server ull see that ZeroH is working with him and he is also an scammer. I wish them good luck with their new server but that money came from UnitedKO pocket. Not to mention that Jowin has no respect for the KO players all he sees is money u may say now why u say that if that isn't true why did he log GM char and spread the items that were illegal that shows no respect to the people who donated there including myself but that mess has been take care of by our Admin and it made me really happy otherwise i would be a victim of Jowin again. Again if you are still with me and reading this please dont get fooled by bad people UnitedKO didnt do anything wrong therefore i dare myself to ask you please return UnitedKO topic also players give it a try here and ull see u wont regret it.

Mods you may be freinds with Jowin but if u have any respect to humanity please let me tell them my story aswell.

Thank you!

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

So many new accounts :O

I made new account because i never really use forums but reading all those lies i had to what does it matter 2007-2013 its all about communication

Banned Senior Member

Look, let's look at it from a economical stand point. Grobar promised Jowin several hundreds of dollars, for his panel. Grobar refused to pay and Jowin stepped down from staff and then like anyone in this world, wanted to collect his money so he did it the way he could. So he corrupted a few people? Ask Grobar to post the logs of his own GM all of his commands, guarantee you will see some weird shit in it and even more corruption.. so please, go spread your lies on another forum. Grobar is completely mentally ill.

Look man im really not here to argue im here to spread the truth now let the people decide if they think im a liar which im not at all the thing is proof has been posted that he gained the money and he was kicked for corruption who is mentally ill then? now im gonna repeat myself even though your completely disrespectful on my topic that he stole KO PLAYERS money he didnt steal ADMIN as u guys call it grobar BUT HE STOLE US HE STOLE KO COMMUNITY . thats all i want to say!

P.S the thief im talking about is Jowin

Banned Senior Member

Grobar, how are ya man.

you see you are making a fool of urself you are lost in different world

all dem accounts

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

just bann this idiot , once a scammer always a scammer

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Look, let's look at it from a economical stand point. Grobar promised Jowin several hundreds of dollars, for his panel. Grobar refused to pay and Jowin stepped down from staff and then like anyone in this world, wanted to collect his money so he did it the way he could. So he corrupted a few people? Ask Grobar to post the logs of his own GM all of his commands, guarantee you will see some weird shit in it and even more corruption.. so please, go spread your lies on another forum. Grobar is completely mentally ill.
    +1 to that

Ispit i hope they ban you for accusing me what im not also whats the problem if im 2013? your 2012 i wonder why

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Ispit i hope they ban you for accusing me what im not also whats the problem if im 2013? your 2012 i wonder why

it isnt even about how new your account is, let me break down atleast a few of the reasons no one here will believe anything you say. (and if they do believe you, they probably just wont care)

Reason 1. Your account is new; now as i said it doesnt matter how old it is, its just that no one here knows you. you picked a generic name (greek god, really?) and showed up out of the blue calling someone a liar. you have no credibility here because you only have 11 posts and most of them make you out to be an accusational moron who only knows half the story at best.

Reason 2. this forum is plagued by stupidity. Grobar, Jowin, who cares anymore? just play on servers hosted by people you actually know and/or trust and you wont have problems like "Grobar just left the server and stole x amount of money, jowin wont give me my 500m, etc.etc.etc." If you cant identify a server as SAFE, why in the name of god would you play it? Hypothetically anyone at all could host what they call a KO server and infect your computer with self replicating viruses, turn you into one of their slaves in their botnet, who fucking knows. I'm not in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM defending literally anyone here, but you have to be a fucking idiot to play on a server that even has whispers of "Grobar" being involved with it; as dumb as grobar himself for coming back to these forums as many times as he has.

Reason 3. Typically, atleast half the new accounts on this forum are in fact just one of the previous scammers from over the years coming back with a new identity. The older community members are hesitant to believe anything said by anyone who hasnt been here since the dawn of time, or isnt on their msn/skype contacts and their vent rooms.. because more often than not their paranoia saves them losing items, money or time in one way or another. Why would anyone blindly believe a newcomer instead of just holding onto what's worked for them for years?

In summary, get to know the community before you try to influence its beliefs on people within the community.

I understand all that and i dont expect anyone to believe me its their choice however u guys with more posts over here are talking like you know more then the rest and saying what kind of name i used doesnt make any sense its all virtual anyway? its not like im calling myself god? its just another name deal with it

Banned Senior Member

this edrama is good , 6/10

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    you see you are making a fool of urself you are lost in different world
    What? Nigga, what?

Grobar is scum and you're defending him. Now screw your UKO keep donating and come back when he fucks you over too. (IF you're not grobar)

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    this edrama is good , 6/10
    Useless nigga.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast