Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

CüceKO - Drawf's Land - Original 1299 Knight Empire - 10 October 2014 21:00 GMT+2

This is a discussion on CüceKO - Drawf's Land - Original 1299 Knight Empire - 10 October 2014 21:00 GMT+2 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello friends, you may know or at least heard of us as we are inbetween the private server players for ...
Page: 1

Lightbulb CüceKO - Drawf's Land - Original 1299 Knight Empire - 10 October 2014 21:00 GMT+2

Hello friends,

you may know or at least heard of us as we are inbetween the private server players for more than 8 years. Starting with our foundation, we have always focused on serving KO players and developers though today many developers have either left the KO or stopped their public releases compared back to 4-5 years so with each passing year we have become more of a server advertising forum than ever before with a well known reputation and user count.

We have always had a dream of recruting a team and opening our own world so here today we are doing so. We are so excited to announce our very own KO server. CuceKO - Dwarf's Land. (Cuce means dwarf in Turkish.) With this server, we want to provide permanence as our mission. As we are the leading forum in our business sector we get some demands and complaints everyday and the biggest problem as we have seen is the permanence. Each server is getting closed in a very short time after its release or wiped off which both results in loss of your endeavour.

As I have aformentioned our mission is to provide a trustworthy game with permanency. What's more, we have chosen our game to be a real Knight Empire experience as we think the most enjoyable days we have passed on playing this game were those ones so we want to restore that spirit within our game. When looking at today's servers, maybe there are fans of them but we are not, we do see replicate games around us. Many of them have the same events with same spesifications. This is also why we wanted to go with the original Knight Empire spirit.

• We do not believe that a 59-level-player can play the whole game scenario. So we do not have Ardream.
    • We were really better off without BDW, Chaos, Pathos' Gloves, and rebirth items in Knight Empire days. Therefore we did not include those extras.
    • What about giving NP to online players each X minute(s) or 1vs1 events? To express my personal opinion I have never seen a more trivial thing in my life than giving NP to online players. That's completely nonsense.
    • Those upgrade notices and other advertisements in the chat and private messages? For God's sake we do not have them. They just do nothing but spamming the chat.

So what do we have in our game? Simplicity and authenticity. We are providing a real 1299 Knight Empire experience with nothing extra stuff included in it without any 62 level or master skill or upgrade limits. You are free to go for 60+ level with any item any time, not after we remove the limits when 1 month have passed!

Again what do we NOT have?

• Support items.
    • Hera patch, cloak patch, skin patch, seal patch, all those junk patches.
    • Felankor.
    • Bifrost.
    • GM events every day.
    • Publicly announced drop list or upgrade rate list.
    • Viewing other players' personal inventory and stat counts. (OK, not sure about the inventory, maybe)
    • Auto registration / login.
    • In-game PM and notice ads and.
    • Those fancy rebirth items.
    • Archer skills upgraded, mage skills downgraded. NO! Original skill powers are restored.

What do we have?

• Authenticity.

Our game's official release date and time: 10 October 2014 21:00 GMT+2
    (The client and panel addresses will be announced later tomorrow.)

We would love to see you in-game.

bigahega,
    Ko-Cüce Founder / Adminstrator
    Ribb, Naiden, BlackOak and 1 others like this.

I can say it will be like 2,000 + online for real. There are more then 100 (It's real, u must know turkish to see them on forums.) Turkish PvP server around which is always more then 300+ online, many of you have no idea about those servers cause they really dont know english and dont advert here around ko4life and those Server users are spamming ko-cuce server topic around whole turkish KO forums since 2 days. I really cant imagine how many turk will play there lol.

as a turk, selam alikom bruh, best luck for the best PvP forum in Turkey

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ribb View Post
    I can say it will be like 2,000 + online for real. There are more then 100 (It's real, u must know turkish to see them on forums.) Turkish PvP server around which is always more then 300+ online, many of you have no idea about those servers cause they really dont know english and dont advert here around ko4life and those Server users are spamming ko-cuce server topic around whole turkish KO forums since 2 days. I really cant imagine how many turk will play there lol.

as a turk, selam alikom bruh, best luck for the best PvP forum in Turkey
    They spam on other servers. Not on KO adv. forums.

P.S. How can you call seal system as a junk patch ?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    They spam on other servers. Not on KO adv. forums.

P.S. How can you call seal system as a junk patch ?
    I was actually referring to a patch i saw that makes some items blue backgrounded though i am still not a fan of the sealing system as it was not there for me in knight empire

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigahega View Post
    Hello friends,

Again what do we NOT have?

• Archer skills upgraded, mage skills downgraded. NO! Original skill powers are restored.

What do we have?

• Authenticity.

Boy I'm sure glad that "authenticity" is going to make archers good and stop this from becoming a mage server.
    bigahega and BlackOak like this.

I have been looking for a server with real Knight Empire database for long time. But ppl are telling us come here! join us! we will do it!! hell no! They just screwing up with junk events, items and patches.

There is no place on "KE version" for;
    *BDW (its an event from fire drake not Knight Empire
    *Bifrost (Pk and farm is dying in cz because ppl are just login in for this then going off or afk blabla
    *Medals etc..
    *Notices like Somebody has obtained ring of life, iron necklace etc.. ( Oh my god he has Iron neck. now I must leave immediately alt f4)
    *Limits on level (if it will be available in next days why not now? if somebody can reach 70 level let him kick every ass in cz!
    *Limits on opening master (who wants wait till master open day comes even has full master items on inventory? bullshit!)
    *Class change (open master with a priest then boom turn it to warrior rogue)
    *Rebirth items (junk)

As a person who have played Cuce KO in beta I can tell u guys a server coming with pure Knight Empire database finally.

And I believe with all my heart Kocuce does not planning commercial profit on Cuce KO.
    People whoever says this is turkish server untrusty etc they'll lost a big chance..

Naiden / Semih
    Last edited by Naiden; 10-08-2014 at 09:10 AM.
    bigahega likes this.

This all sounds good, and something worth checking out. Keep us informed
    bigahega likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Good luck for you guys
    bigahega likes this.

There will be hardcore database i guess i wish it remembers us the old days. As i heard there will be a lot of strong turkish clans who will start in this game. As you know when we say knight empire turks are the best)) i will try to convince my team to start on this server as an OneKnightStand (OKS).

HatakeKakashi
    bigahega likes this.

I am really delighted and thrilled to see such positive comments. Thank you.

Banned

When are you going to release the Panel and Forums?

+1. I think its gonna be be awesome!
    I've heard something about 0000000. People says Cyrus will play also. right?

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalJacket View Post
    +1. I think its gonna be be awesome!
    I've heard something about 0000000. People says Cyrus will play also. right?

LOLZ.

Please, if you want to bump this topic, write something good instead of spamming like an idiot. It's hes FIRST post to ko4life and he just came here.
    This is so weird_aga_tr.

Banned

It's funny though hes gonna open the server in 3:23Hours and still no panel/download.

My mistake i'v thought today is the 10th .
    Last edited by Merkava; 10-09-2014 at 12:11 PM.

So what is the openning time going to be in peru then?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-17-2014, 08:03 PM
  2. Hits: 9
    10-08-2014, 03:17 PM