Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LuckyKO

This is a discussion on LuckyKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I first thought that i should give the server a try, but the forum convinced me not to play since ...
Page: 2

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

I first thought that i should give the server a try, but the forum convinced me not to play since it is so ugly:/

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    I first thought that i should give the server a try, but the forum convinced me not to play since it is so ugly:/
    agreed <.< , trying to get a new skin atm ( just talked with Powerful) lol

tomorrow will be the day =D!
    just asked my friend to post on bloodzone ( peruvian forum)

i hope my peruvian kankas will come with us

free bump

StonedGay

it was supposed to be up today ...

cpo4

one of the developers is sick and in the hospital, so some of the client is unfinished still. (last update on the forums)

Etnies

Looks pretty cool.. might have to give it a try.

So lets wish to this Developer a fastest recovering

i will not play it because the donaters will end up being over powerd with the best gear and then the server might got to crap

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    So lets wish to this Developer a fastest recovering
    thanks for understand our Developer is sick atm , wish he a fast recover!!

and we're apologize for this delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoxd View Post
    i will not play it because the donaters will end up being over powerd with the best gear and then the server might got to crap
    seems that you're not helping this server with your words , u wont get nothing with it, and i gonna answer you , there will not be any overpower the unique item on pus is CS (if im not wrong) wich can be farmed also . its a most 75% pk server only a 25% (light farm ) . there wont be a overpower/unbalance , better think before post the next time , if you want to make us a bad reputation or w/e , better stay quitted.

ps: Grow up

if im not mistaken a cs is a overpowered item though right?

cpo4

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    if im not mistaken a cs is a overpowered item though right?
    If you want to think of it as one, I suppose.

In my opinion, its not. Just like in SexyKO. It is offered to everyone, and everyone has a choice whether to purchase one or farm one.

The way the donation system is set up , from what I understand, is like Sexyko. There are a handful of items/weapons etc to purchase. (once again, offered to anyone who wants to donate.)

You won't be getting players that are donating and getting items from GMs that no one else can get.

Goodluck with the recovery, I hope things are not too serious. The hospital sucks.

Looking forward to start playing Lucky Ko.

Quote Originally Posted by cpo4 View Post
    If you want to think of it as one, I suppose.

In my opinion, its not. Just like in SexyKO. It is offered to everyone, and everyone has a choice whether to purchase one or farm one.

The way the donation system is set up , from what I understand, is like Sexyko. There are a handful of items/weapons etc to purchase. (once again, offered to anyone who wants to donate.)

You won't be getting players that are donating and getting items from GMs that no one else can get.

Goodluck with the recovery, I hope things are not too serious. The hospital sucks.

Looking forward to start playing Lucky Ko.
    thanks for your reply i was about to say the same ;> , its like sexyko , but only thing that u need to farm is accesories +2 ( like roc's , rol's , pe's ,we's ) "i already told them to delete those iron neck/iron belt +2 (those uniques gonna unbalance the server ) but roc's +2 rol's, pe's ,we's ce,'s(items that could be farmed by users) will give a little ac/ap/ ( some advantage for those players that have an organizated clan , but not a GREAT overpower , hell no, just a little difference some ppl will feel it , anyways we're taking every suggestion , i heard some ppl that want keep them on +0 , so our developer said "we'll see" , that's why we gonna have a beta week to test those accesories +2 ( if they fuk the server ) we gonna keep them on +0 .(hope u can get it , my english is not best , but its understandable though )

i'll very apreciate if you dont have a constructive comment dont post then , those flames are totally retarded.

Regards.

cpo4

I think you should be able to farm to get +2 uniques. I played sexy for awhile and the downfall for me is that you can only get +0 uniques. It takes a lot of the "clan organization" out of the server.

Players want to be able to get new weapons, armours and upgraded uniques. It makes the server/game more than just pk.

i still dont care i will not play a server where ppl can get cs and stuff in pus and a cs is over powering so just get your fakes right

ps dont be suck a noob

Quote Originally Posted by Snoxd View Post
    i still dont care i will not play a server where ppl can get cs and stuff in pus and a cs is over powering so just get your fakes right

ps dont be suck a noob
    do you think that ppl care if you gonna play or not? if you dont like it leave then , dont cry like a moron , doing it you're showing how retard you are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12