Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

LyonsKO [FULL PK/ Light Farm][v.19xx]

This is a discussion on LyonsKO [FULL PK/ Light Farm][v.19xx] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LyonsKO Official:: Character Info injected by an admin or just an exploit? hahaha nice 2m nps...
Page: 4

LyonsKO Official:: Character Info

injected by an admin or just an exploit? hahaha nice 2m nps

Don't get me wrong, I'm not offended(btw Mrhitler was not very disturbing, NAZIONRAGE kinda was).
    I just think that SOME THINGS need to be kept outside of certain places.
    obi, I just hope you really know the meaning of the things you say and write, I would rather really talk to a neo-nazi then an idiot.

Oh and razor, though I am jewish, none of my reletives died in the holocaust, but I think that there are things that would iratete every jewish person on the planet, nobody said you need to care, its a free world, just wanted to speak my mind.

you forgot 1 guy LyonsKO Official:: Character Info

corruption already?
    National Point's

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    you forgot 1 guy LyonsKO Official:: Character Info

corruption already?
    National Point's
    relax mattish, donīt make me destroy ur next serverīs topic again

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    relax mattish, donīt make me destroy ur next serverīs topic again
    let him be jealous

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Athorzz View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not offended(btw Mrhitler was not very disturbing, NAZIONRAGE kinda was).
    I just think that SOME THINGS need to be kept outside of certain places.
    obi, I just hope you really know the meaning of the things you say and write, I would rather really talk to a neo-nazi then an idiot.

Oh and razor, though I am jewish, none of my reletives died in the holocaust, but I think that there are things that would iratete every jewish person on the planet, nobody said you need to care, its a free world, just wanted to speak my mind.
    You're gonna need a thicker skin if "nazionrage" annoys you, the internet is a harsh place.

I could understand if you got irritated at nicks like "KILLALLJEWS" or "JuckFews" but really NaziOnRage? its not even cool.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You're gonna need a thicker skin if "nazionrage" annoys you, the internet is a harsh place.

I could understand if you got irritated at nicks like "KILLALLJEWS" or "JuckFews" but really NaziOnRage? its not even cool.
    Just said it annoys me, never said I can't handle it
    I do think that it shouldn't be allowed as a nick anywhere, but like I said its a free world and as much as I wan't I can't enforce it.

Fix the skill bar bug. No matter what you do the skill bar wont save.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi 151š View Post
    Fix the skill bar bug. No matter what you do the skill bar wont save.
    If that was the only problem I wouldn't mind it.

DC every 5 minutes doe lol.

hahaahah that happens when ppl buy bugged 18xx,ppl gotta understnd that the only 18xx and 20xx files that aint bugged are the ApexKo ones......shitty peruvians buying files from turks..........BUGGED AS SHIT,they dont event know how to fix things

this is about as truthful as i could be about this server, mind you im not a noob i quit usko shorlty after 70+ patch i have played it religiously, this was the first server i have tried however i have picked stuff up very quick below are my thoughts on server.

Everything about this server is pretty functional and fun however there are a couple bugs that just fuck it all up and the worst part is that the bugs are PK related and since this game is centered around pk it truly does make me wanna play a server with "shittier" additions but better reliability.

Sometimes when enemy towns their bodies just stand in cz and can be very very annoying if your pking and spot an orc run up to hit the dude and its just a glitched ghost body. This also happens alot with full parties you will see multiple people just stand still 5-6 seconds later disapere from infront of you this truly breaks PVP.

Another thing is the constant DC and skill bars not saving i thought these issues were resolved back in 1299 KO?? Admin you told us your server "has a dedicated team" and "has fixed mostly all buggs" yea talking out your ass is what your doing, skill bars dont save at all and the DC's are constant you can get dcd just potting up or just teleporting to another city, mind you my computer is fitted to run the latest games and i never have issues.

Another big issue, just now all NPC disapere from the map we were in bifrost, now we are stuck and cannot get out??? Where is the "professional admin staff to turn on the npc server"?? All sleeping.

Whats the point of making gm applications if all gm's are same timezone what happens if server goes down like it is currently, all players gaming experience has been ruined.

Until all these issues get fixed I am not wasting another piece of time on this server, i dont care how nice the effects are or the long usko capes if i wanted that id go play actual USKO.

The server started off great but slowly I can see the faults in it which will cause a huge downfall.

Dont expect the server to last more than 2-3 months at this rate.

Sorry for spelling mistakes typed this all from my android phone at 2 am. This might be abit of a harsh review but its the truth.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by anlsykn View Post
    Dont expect the server to last more than 2-3 days at this rate.
    ftfy .
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ftfy .
    thank you friend

Quote Originally Posted by anlsykn View Post
    this is about as truthful as i could be about this server, mind you im not a noob i quit usko shorlty after 70+ patch i have played it religiously, this was the first server i have tried however i have picked stuff up very quick below are my thoughts on server.

Everything about this server is pretty functional and fun however there are a couple bugs that just fuck it all up and the worst part is that the bugs are PK related and since this game is centered around pk it truly does make me wanna play a server with "shittier" additions but better reliability.

Sometimes when enemy towns their bodies just stand in cz and can be very very annoying if your pking and spot an orc run up to hit the dude and its just a glitched ghost body. This also happens alot with full parties you will see multiple people just stand still 5-6 seconds later disapere from infront of you this truly breaks PVP.

Another thing is the constant DC and skill bars not saving i thought these issues were resolved back in 1299 KO?? Admin you told us your server "has a dedicated team" and "has fixed mostly all buggs" yea talking out your ass is what your doing, skill bars dont save at all and the DC's are constant you can get dcd just potting up or just teleporting to another city, mind you my computer is fitted to run the latest games and i never have issues.

Another big issue, just now all NPC disapere from the map we were in bifrost, now we are stuck and cannot get out??? Where is the "professional admin staff to turn on the npc server"?? All sleeping.

Whats the point of making gm applications if all gm's are same timezone what happens if server goes down like it is currently, all players gaming experience has been ruined.

Until all these issues get fixed I am not wasting another piece of time on this server, i dont care how nice the effects are or the long usko capes if i wanted that id go play actual USKO.

The server started off great but slowly I can see the faults in it which will cause a huge downfall.

Dont expect the server to last more than 2-3 months at this rate.

Sorry for spelling mistakes typed this all from my android phone at 2 am. This might be abit of a harsh review but its the truth.
    agree+1....what else can u expect from the same admins as InterKO fail server

in b4 i told you so <3

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 9
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    04-28-2015, 08:11 PM