Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]

This is a discussion on Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WARNING: Secret|KO is highly addictive! Official Release Date: 9.16.2011 at 2PM (Eastern - GMT-5) www.secretko.com KOPanel | Forum Hey Everyone! ...
Page: 1

Default Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]

WARNING: Secret|KO is highly addictive!

Official Release Date: 9.16.2011 at 2PM (Eastern - GMT-5)

Hey Everyone! As most of you guys know our official start was VERY rocky and ran into problems that caused server to go up and down and we are very happy to have a supportive community still with us even through the tough times. We believe we have finally stabilized the server with some firewall edits and dedi changes. Eric and I are both very excited about official launch on the 16th and can't wait to see you guys there!

Visit forum for more info!

Server Updates
    • Firewall configuration improved.
    • Current Exploits Patched
    • Anti-Cheat (In-progress)
    • More Monsters now drop coins.
    • Krowaz has been Fixed.
    • New Launcher, Music, and UI (In-progress)

Panel Updates
    • Clan Pages Fixed
    • Char Info Page Fixed
    • Voting System Implemented

Server Information

The Secret: Knight Online is a unique & custom server that brings a different style of game play to knight online as we are used to knowing it. There are various weapon sets such as Weapons of Secrecy, Weapons of Sin, Weapons of Grace, and more - as well as custom armor sets such as Armors of Sin/Grace.

There are alot of different quests, which are basically exchange NPC's. Players are able to receive various rare items from special zones, monsters & events which are exchangeable to NPC's scattered in moradon to receive something else. For example, a user could farm a Bar of Secrecy and Water of Grace, and several other items and exchange it for a rare piece of armor or weaponry.

The server's security system features a good firewall system, secure KO Panel, encrypted passwords/data, in-game anti-cheat, account locking feature (a 2nd password to lock your account in-game from the kopanel, so no one can login until it is unlocked), and more. We do not promise nor guarantee that it is 100% secure, however I am pretty confident.

Custom Items / Weapons
    • Weapons:
    • Lucid
    • Grace
    • Sin
    • Secrecy

Armors:
    • Sin + Grace

Maps
    • Krowaz
    • Bi-Frost
    • Ronark land base has been the default PK zone, and will feature riote/atross, various bosses and special monsters.
    • Ronark Land (CZ) will be turned into Hell Ronark which will be a zone where users can gain 200NP per kill but also loose 200NP per death. Zone will also feature various hard monsters.

-----

The Secret|KO
    Last edited by Vincents; 09-16-2011 at 02:59 PM.

Bump for a great server

BadSanta

+1 awesome server, no doubt about it!

Really good server! good mix of farm and pk, and the best thing is RLB map like main pk zone love it.

+1000000 server its greatt just letts hope and peg jesus that do this time turks (no racism) will lett us play !!!
    Hope vincent improved firewall and goot some good ddos protection o what ever turks using and there wont be downtimes anymore cause these days all ko servers are booring except this one wich is really greatt!!! ...

of course It's a great server. I love the Secretko for all customers Anyway good luck vicent i ill support you
    Atte: Holy

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Bump for this server, can't wait... I'm pretty certain that it will be just as great as LifeKO was... and LifeKO was honestly the best server I've played in the past 2 years.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Im going to play it as well... yay xD

Good luck to you vince, hope it works out well.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

ITS LIKE TEH BEST SEVER OUT THERE
    IM fired up to play :x

yeye gogoggo secret ko xD

i hope the server will be up and not get like 10000000000 dos atacks and shit like that. so i will w8 like 3 dayes befor i start just to se if its stabel

30 Minutes

Server Online

~50 People already

Server has been running very smooth. No Problems.

More people are on there way

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast