Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MasteredKO Private Server made by oldschool Diez players!

This is a discussion on MasteredKO Private Server made by oldschool Diez players! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you remember CaRnAgE and/or Amity from the beginning days of Diez HMU! This is the original Chup/wW_IgNiTedFieRy_Ww old leader ...
Page: 1

Chup/RaitOne

Exclamation MasteredKO Private Server made by oldschool Diez players!

If you remember CaRnAgE and/or Amity from the beginning days of Diez HMU! This is the original Chup/wW_IgNiTedFieRy_Ww old leader of CaRnAGe. Misuki (old member of CaRnAgE and great leader of Amity) and I started a private KO of our very own. We've worked on it for quite a while and feel proud of what we have accomplished so far. We're hoping for some visits from some of our old mates from the old past to come pay us a visit and some support as well as a visit from new players we may have never met at least not yet. xD

MasteredKO is a PK/Farm server starting to grow now and we have a small community so far of about 100 players from around the world. Items are fun to obtain and there are many ways to get any item available. If you enjoy farming you can get items from drops off bosses or maybe you like completing quest and handing items over for what you need?, maybe you just prefer to PK and would love our Manner Exchange where you trade in your earned NP for Manner Points you can use to purchase the items you deserve to continue to PK at your best! Everything upgrades to its maximum, top LVL atm is 80 and all skills are working great. New events are on the way and awesome armor, weapon, accessory and class builds as well which we know will make our KO unique as all hell compared to any other very soon.

Check us out at Mastered Knight Online » Home and make sure to register on our forum at MasteredKO and PM me so I can hook you up with a few gift to get you and your friends started on our server!

I miss the good old days on Ares and Diez and I want that same fun feel we use to all share with everyone on our server. Please give us a visit. We'll be waiting for you all!

the worst server I've ever seen..

Chup/RaitOne

Quote Originally Posted by BazzarR View Post
    the worst server I've ever seen..
    Why thank you for such kind words there! You must be someone I banned I take it. Anyway, I don't let stupidity phase me and we are a CHEAT FREE server. No scams, no hacking, no bugging or it results in a ban. Cheats killed USKO IMO and we aren't standing for it on ours. but anyways!

BUMP!

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Bump for devile @ Z4 xD

no hacking is that a challenge?, and lol how you post now after im assuming its been out for a while cuz top clan has 3m np+, and people are in +10's/+5's and theirs shell wep defences lol

Chup/RaitOne

No it's not a challenge but we keep on it and clean it up as much as possible is what I'm saying. Why do you feel challenged by that? We've been out for quite some time but had a lot of work to do to the server security wise and all. I'm working on Event coding and all still as we speak but for the most part we have things squared away. In March we had a server wide wipe and restarted fresh after all the security fixes and patches. All I'm doing is letting this community know we exist. I came to see if I can basically meet up with old friends and let them know we have our own server. Take it or leave it but I'm not here for a bashing contest.

if you are really so good community,

you could open a new fresh MYKO farm server (not hardcore farm)

and have a great server with +300 ppl online...

but i haven't interested in server at all when i logged on panel and saw ppl with +200k np and chitin shell defenses...

Quote Originally Posted by Chup/RaitOne View Post
    No it's not a challenge but we keep on it and clean it up as much as possible is what I'm saying. Why do you feel challenged by that? We've been out for quite some time but had a lot of work to do to the server security wise and all. I'm working on Event coding and all still as we speak but for the most part we have things squared away. In March we had a server wide wipe and restarted fresh after all the security fixes and patches. All I'm doing is letting this community know we exist. I came to see if I can basically meet up with old friends and let them know we have our own server. Take it or leave it but I'm not here for a bashing contest.
    your own words

ý just smell corruptýon here, and bdw dupe works ýn your server but poýntless untýl you release the farm server

G_G

I was reading the info bout the server and its like pk rewards,great,farm,great,exp,great...went to the ko panel,everyone got +5/10's,CYA MasteredKO.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I was reading the info bout the server and its like pk rewards,great,farm,great,exp,great...went to the ko panel,everyone got +5/10's,CYA MasteredKO.
    Actually you kill bosses and you can drop +3/+4 and +5 uniques , I played on it 20min thats all lool

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    Actually you kill bosses and you can drop +3/+4 and +5 uniques , I played on it 20min thats all lool
    turko why arent u in msn anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Chup/RaitOne View Post
    Why thank you for such kind words there! You must be someone I banned I take it. Anyway, I don't let stupidity phase me and we are a CHEAT FREE server. No scams, no hacking, no bugging or it results in a ban. Cheats killed USKO IMO and we aren't standing for it on ours. but anyways!

BUMP!
    You and Misuki do a good job, but server is not balanced ect, and i show you some hacks work there 100%. Yea if change it in MYKO farm or something like that. old zones including old Moradon, ect, some rates to be change, and server will be good , now server is unbalanced!

Chup/RaitOne

Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    your own words

ý just smell corruptýon here, and bdw dupe works ýn your server but poýntless untýl you release the farm server

G_G
    I don't know how you got corruption out of any of this at all but okie dokie, wow. No actually corruption killed all the servers I loved to play on so much and most of it from people you all still admire and looked up at for so long but that is a whole other story. I see apparently I may have come to the wrong forum or at least it seems. Thank you all for your opinions and suggestions. I do appreciate it. Unfortunately it is what it is. Like I said I just came through to spread the word. No welcome arms around here I see but that's cool.

Anyway, I should explain some more about our server. First of all not everyone has +5 accessories already but yes they are all in +10 shell. The reason is this is the base armor. Anyone can farm for them already at +10. More armor is on the way in about a month that will make Shell the noob armor. New accessories are also on the way. I guess our server is not for everyone's taste and I get that but that is why I said it will be a unique server. For you guys who are looking for a MYKO old style KO this isn't it. We have all new armors, accessories and weapons on the way including some newly created items and I know there are some players our there who like these items such as Bahamut, Dragon Flight, Darkness, Hell Scream, Valkery Armors, Undefeatable, Tier, Darkness Weapons etc... Hopefully that paints a better picture of what the server is heading towards. Just figured I'd throw some more info out there before the bashing continues. You may now go on. xD
    Last edited by Chup/RaitOne; 06-11-2011 at 02:22 AM.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Based on what i see written here, how can this be even remotely close to "beginning days of diez" Carnage got +10/+5 stuff from charlie so they could suck less? And all them new "newschool" items? Yea, early days fosho. Only thing close to this was ahdi's +9 IB and +8 armors.

Welcome arms or not, this just seems silly. Besides, doubt theres any old guys there who id know and/or love to play with.

xXTankerXx & Stabby Senior Member

Masteredko Server is a nice lag free place , i find the staff and people are very nice , i myself am a old school Dies player and play masterdko now i have been in server for about 10 month's , my old players on dies were Jubelix , Jesusismyhomeboy also had my kool mage Spells_0f_Doom if anyone would rem those chars , i realy think this server has alot to offer. I'm so over USKO due to the huge amout of koxp haxzors and scammers etc. Pls guys come have a look at masterdKO its my new Knight online home , im looking forward to the new zones new mobs tht are comming on server tht arnt on any other server . Pls if guys get a chance dropin and have a look talk to any of the freindly (GM)'s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast