Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

MaxKO !

This is a discussion on MaxKO ! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlwjjzmW4ik]YouTube - MaxKO 3.wmv[/ame] www.maxko.org http://www.maxko-forum.info/ PK/Farm server.All info u can get on forum....
Page: 1

Default MaxKO !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlwjjzmW4ik]YouTube - MaxKO 3.wmv[/ame]

www.maxko.org

http://www.maxko-forum.info/

PK/Farm server.All info u can get on forum.

Has anyone tried this?

It used to be real fun, but I have forgot my account info so I havent checked it out lately.

It used to be GG.... 6 months ago >.<... admin is a complete moron who speaks 0 english... decerto used to be corrupt in this server with the GM grobar or some shit like that till a developer found them and deleted the gm status and some stuff on this guy decerto (vincent, actualy he is the lifeko owner).. i dunno how decerto got gm but however... this ko is sucky since the gms shadow and vincent quitted... i quited about 2 month ago.. lemme tell you some things about this servers :

they added shitload of new items that ruin the balance all the time and the funniest thing is that most of them are bugged and they took about 1-2 months before fixing them... the bug is that they are non- upgradeable at some point... they took more than 3 months to fix wirinom going to +10 cuz it was impossible <.<

the last i heared about was tier weapons or w/e and they were dropping on a 30- 40% and they weren't upgradeable... same happened with krowaz and darkness items...

they just ruined the game balance bettween classes thinking this would help the server... besides all the topics and everything that players done asking owner to change them,he done nothing at all... it was kinda lame that everyone had +9/+10 items, even if they weren't donators or anything seriusly the owner is retarded.. not a bad person, but realy realy retarded...

oh and aslo, the server is all the time offline due to atacks, or that the owner aint online to put it on... after they added krowaz items, the server died... i must warn you, this server will die soon... just check some pages at market section at forum, and you will see that in each page, they are atleast 5 persons trying to sell their accounts for other servers...

Lmfao I was corrupted I wont even bother talkin about u,if u got any questions,ask vincent,i sorted the ''grobar'' situation with him...and I mean wtf,i was fully geared before grobar,so what could he give me that i can use ? Back to the topic :

All GM's that were suspicious got kicked,only the closest ones left...like fipce,marlboro_man,rizbah,flegy,tud and me,and I can assure u,noone from those i just said,is corrupted.Server has improved,we are gettin new web soon,at evenings when i count,almost always over 230 players online...for those that never played this,come and pm me on forum or if im ingame,ill gladly explain everything to you.

edit : I just read ur ''server is offline always'' bullshit and TBH,i dont remember the last time server was off.It goes down for patches,clan and user ranking updates,so stfu pls,go kiss vincents ass,since hes a BI,he might even let u give him a BJ.

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by plopz View Post
    It used to be GG.... 6 months ago >.<... admin is a complete moron who speaks 0 english... decerto used to be corrupt in this server with the GM grobar or some shit like that till a developer found them and deleted the gm status and some stuff on this guy decerto (vincent, actualy he is the lifeko owner).. i dunno how decerto got gm but however... this ko is sucky since the gms shadow and vincent quitted... i quited about 2 month ago.. lemme tell you some things about this servers :

Then no wonders that LifeKO is most corrupted private server ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    Then no wonders that LifeKO is most corrupted private server ever.
    True Ranjin,every corrupted GM that got kicked from MaxKO is in a LifeKO GM team.GO figure....

i like this server alot!.. if ur orc and u need help pm me damnshesabadbitch

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

im playing with this server, seems nice.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Is Link still a moron?

Snirr5

i cant seem to get in the server itself.
    can anyone help me?

Oh? He gave you nothing? What about all the princess he spawned you? For those who don't know princess are like lamias, realy easy to kill and they dropped 1k np. Till vincent found that Grobar was giving items to himself and to his friends. Many of them got banned, but those that admitted it just got items deleted. Just like you Decerto.

Ranjin, maybe i misspeled myself. Vincent and Shadow were the best GMs that maxko had. LifeKO isn't corrupt, I know all the admins and GMs and im sure that they aren't corrupt. They decided their selfs to quit Maxko and make their own server cuz flegy fucked up maxko.

About GMs on maxko, well... I barely saw Fipce online in all the months i played there. Let's say he logged in 2 hours once a week. At the end he became little more active but however, prolly he had real life problems to fix first. I don't know anything about malboro or rizbah, but i know that tud is a complete moron. He always been and will be. But I don't got anything against you. This ko was awesome when the maxium items you could get were personals/juraid.

LMFAO what items i got deleted ? Only thing that was deleted from me was a wirinom if i remember correctly but i had baal +10 so i didnt even need wirinom that much kanka...

and FYI...fipce got kicked from DB,he doesnt have pass anymore since he was editing stats for friends.

Are the forums and server for this private server down right now??

nope they r not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast