Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

MaxKO !

This is a discussion on MaxKO ! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sent u a pm Decerto...
Page: 2

sent u a pm Decerto

Validating

i didnt like this particular server

lol panel said they have 600++ online sometimes and when i log in game i see only few people in cz

BlueAdept

been Playing this server for maybe a month and a half. some glitches at first and some attacks on the server which caused some downtime but the GM's and developers running this game seem to be very dedicated and server has been good they have changed over to different dedi and everything seems to be running fine now. During peak times 8 am - 10 pm est there are ussually 200-300 players online.

ngojceta

there are 350+ ppl online on the weekends

Some of my real life friends were playing on this server and one of them named himself as ISwearSheWas18. After a while my friend told me that a GM told him to rename his name because it was being used by his friend on usko, and he threated him about banning.
    Never played on this server but it simply shows how immature GM's they have.

Yeh but the owner is pretty fair guy,if u have problems with any gm and u think gm is wrong,u can talk to him,he'll sort it out.

ngojceta

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Some of my real life friends were playing on this server and one of them named himself as ISwearSheWas18. After a while my friend told me that a GM told him to rename his name because it was being used by his friend on usko, and he threated him about banning.
    Never played on this server but it simply shows how immature GM's they have.
    That's immature? How about you talking shit about GM's on a competition server?

Banned

i gonna play this server soon
    orc ftw...btw after catch 59 what i need to kill?? nothing give me exp and the other things are too hard when u are all naked...im lazy to start upgradin but i wanna catch 83 b4 start...btw bp suxs if u dont have weapons

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSkrull View Post
    i gonna play this server soon
    orc ftw...btw after catch 59 what i need to kill?? nothing give me exp and the other things are too hard when u are all naked...im lazy to start upgradin but i wanna catch 83 b4 start...btw bp suxs if u dont have weapons
    Why u posting here lol...go to maxko forum...anyway,kill few ash knights till u hit 60 and than back to worms.U can get wirinom in krowaz pretty easy if u have a clan,tho there is shop where u can buy shells and stuff on +1.For gryphons farm krowaz and for bahamuts farm juraid.

Bahamut set isnt much better than gryphon,gives like 100 more def total.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I just started here, gearing up and everything. Seems fun and all, but I haven't tried out pk yet but I assume it's fun as it seems really populated... in morodon itself, there is like at least 50 people now. However it seems that the best gear you really need a clan for.

edit: how ta hell do u make a +10 on this server.... it took me an hour to make a +9 glave and it drops at +8 ><
    Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 03-29-2010 at 02:49 PM.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ngojceta View Post
    there are 350+ ppl online on the weekends
    PMuj me u igru bananko. Ja sam isto human, ime je RickRolled.

unbeatable high class weapons are hard to upgrade but u wont use em long.Go to krowaz and get some ff weapons,wirinom or baal if u r warrior and upgrade em.Krowaz weapons upgrade easy,+8 is like 100 %,+9 is 70 % and +10 is 40 % i think.Pretty easy,get few baals or wirinoms and u can make +10.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I just started here, gearing up and everything. Seems fun and all, but I haven't tried out pk yet but I assume it's fun as it seems really populated... in morodon itself, there is like at least 50 people now. However it seems that the best gear you really need a clan for.

edit: how ta hell do u make a +10 on this server.... it took me an hour to make a +9 glave and it drops at +8 ><
    You only need to make a weapon, bahamut and gryphon sets come at +10 so its all good.

this is the best server for me..
    and GMs are not bad..
    250 - 300 players always online..
    we have nice page, lot of pk videos, screan shots.. and funny things..
    and we have very good players...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast