Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

MaxKO !

This is a discussion on MaxKO ! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; server not even up right knoe...
Page: 3

server not even up right knoe

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoxd View Post
    server not even up right knoe
    Well tell me if you JUST had a new child born and someone crashed your server.... would you be there 24/7 for the first few days to solve all the problems?

Pros:
    - populated server
    - CZ pk always full
    - a farm server

Cons:
    - JapKO items and newly made items that make the game totally unbalanced
    - Mages hit 1k with nova with an AOE much bigger then the standard one... thus mage parties literally rape and why people tend to think of the server now as MageKO
    - The best armor (Valkyrie armor) can't be farmed, but can only be bought in PUS for 170 usd dollars for a whole set,.... and the difference between that armor and the next best one has like over 500 AC difference
    - "Events" that only organized clans can dominate, so basically putting it into these words... "the geared get even more geared"

Just my thoughts on the server. I played it for a few days and enjoyed the farming part of it and stuff, but not so much all together on the whole new experience.

I like having a 10k mana pool after farming gear for a day though!

I solo in CZ all the time ... too lazy to farm yet the reason being for my solo is cause I hold a glave while others run with their +10 unique weapons lol. Even though I solo, I just got 7k leader points today and it's the start of a new month,... stipend ftw.

Opakigad

They fixed the mages.

Yeh...I liked maxko better,in old days,w/o bahamuts/valks/gryphs...avedon +10 was like the best item u could have...nowadays,even baal +10 sux lol...shame.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123