Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

[Medieval Empire] 70 level limited, light-farm server.

This is a discussion on [Medieval Empire] 70 level limited, light-farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [ Personal Note: This is the official topic of Medieval Empire, I will update it and reply your questions. One ...
Page: 1

Arrow [Medieval Empire] 70 level limited, light-farm server.

[Personal Note: This is the official topic of Medieval Empire, I will update it and reply your questions. One thing you should know is, it is not my server nor the resurrection of KI. Server belongs to other owners, and at the day they are gone, I am gone. They asked for my help and I accepted. Therefore, I just help them on technical side and english advertisements. (won't support ingame as it belongs to GM_Cryphoenix) I had to post from this account since moderators doesn't approve our new accounts. Expecting some flames here but not a big problem. We don't want to delay official release date anymore. Anyway, on to the advertisement text...]

Greetings players,

Medieval Empire will restart as a semi-pvp, semi-farm server. Medieval Empire is one of the best servers where you can enjoy farming, upgrading or pking.

Server is running under Soacs Anti Cheat V32 (without 64 bit incompabilitiy issue) so the cheating is minimised. Server files are currently Turkish, but we will do English ingame notices, and in the future, we will change server files into English too.

General Information
    1. Level limit is 70, and it takes few hours to reach that.
    2. As a starting gear, you get;
    Armor: Full Plate +8 Set, Paper +8 Set, Grade 2 +8 set,
    Weapon: Tooth +8, Totamic Club +8, Iron Crossbow +8, MD +8 (dual), Glave +8, Wizard/Salamander Staff,
    Accessories: +9 accessories (soon to be changed)
    Extra: Potion, scrolls ve 62 skill scrolls.
    3. Master is auto, you automatically get mastered when you relog, but level 70 skills requires farming!
    4. Old cz Map is being used.
    5. Server will contain Turkish and English players, so every notice will be written twice in both English and
    Turkish languages.
    6. Exe files are virus-free. No more false virus alerts so you can keep your antivirus on.
    7. Exe files are 64bit compatiple. It will work for you unless your system is infected or there is another program
    in conflict.

Event Information
    1. Wars will be done everyday. Some days there will be a midnight wars for European players. (For american timezone.)
    2. There is a monument in bowl. When a nation manages to kill it, they get 65 np instead of 50 np until other nation
    kills it, so the bowl will be very populated.
    3. At some happy hours, the national point you receive will be duplicated. For example, for the next 1 hours you will
    get 100 np's for each kill.
    4. Every week, there will be events such as GM Invasion, Find the GM or Boss events.
    5. There will be different rewards for Forgotten Temple, CSW, and Kingship.

Skill Information
    1. Archer combo does not work (still in discussion), however archer skill damages are increased dramatically.
    2. Priest's Judgment skill is powered. There is a possibility to change it's animation into Helis for an easier combo/better visual.

Drop Information
    Drops are taken from MYKO db. Some important drops are;
    Golem Type: Chitin +1
    DM Type: All High Class Weapon ve Armors +1 (CZ has improved droprate.)
    Troll Type: Glave +1
    Harpy Type: Md +1
    Apos Type: Salamander +1
    Worm Type: Opal, Sapphire, Crystal
    Blood Don: Dagger Defense Helmets (also some random event mobs too)
    Bosses: Whatever they used to drop in Usko.

Server's Technical Information
    Server is dedicated and located in Germany-Frankfurt. Specs are:
    - Intel® Core™ i7-920 8x2.66 GHz (8 core)
    - 8 GB DDR3 Ram
    - 1x 1500GB 7,200rpm Harddisk (will be upgraded, and raids will be made)
    - 100 Mbit Dedicated Port (can upgrade it to 1gbit or 10gbit)
    We can guarantee server won't be laggy with these specs, but it always depends on your connection, ISP quality, cable quality,
    your house distance between ISP central, tracert route, or server load.

GM Information
    Server has 5 GM's with admin status. There will not be any random GM's as we are enough. Game Masters will not have ingame characters, as we are busy at our school/work, we can only support players.

Power Up Store Information
    Gear will be sold, however they will be very basic and won't even effect your PK. (e.g Shells +1 [which you can easily get from DM too!]) Also some scrolls such as Lion Scrolls, Teleport Scrolls, 9999 stack of potions/cures/books and a level 70 skill packet for the people who doesn't want to spend time on gathering quest items to receive level 70 skill, will be sold.

We will also be selling premiums (weekly!). There are 3 types of premiums in total:
    Normal: Experience loss when death %1, %10 experience bonus, %10 discount on item repair, +5 national point per kill.
    Bronze: Experience loss when death %1, %30 experience bonus, %40 discount on item repair, +6 national point per kill.
    Gold: Experience loss when death %1, %40 experience bonus, %50 discount on item repair, +12 national point per kill.

National point gain doesn't stack with monsters. (e.g you will still get 50 np from an atross)

(As I expect some flames (probably Simontjeuh), all I can say, don't believe to whatever randoms says and if you think we are (or I am) a scammer, simply don't donate. We never scammed anybody, but donations were scammed from my past server with contant chargebacking/using false e-checks)

Give our server a try, if you don't like it, you can uninstall it anytime.

Server will officially be released at 27.02.2011 (Sunday) at 16:00. (GMT +0)

Server IP: 188.72.233.117
    Forum: Medieval Empire

Thanks,
    Medieval Empire Administration
    Last edited by Aristona; 02-24-2011 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Updated.

i honestly think you guys shuda kept it the other way with farming for everything etc, but still seems like its going to be good free bump, and b4 the haters jump in this topic, if your just gunna talk shit dont post its not that hard..

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    i honestly think you guys shuda kept it the other way with farming for everything etc, but still seems like its going to be good free bump, and b4 the haters jump in this topic, if your just gunna talk shit dont post its not that hard..
    Indeed, but a farm servers needs a good start or they cannot stay alive. After the first week, nobody bothers to join.

PK servers are slightly different, as if someone quits, someone will quickly replace him. Leveling to 70 and hooray to CZ.

Although we wanted to make a pure PK server, we wanted to keep farming alive. That's what we all agreed on. You will be able to PK with beginner gear easily, but you may farm if you want better gear. Hopefully it will work out well.

As for flamers staying away from this topic, highly doubt it.

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

just got few question's befor i may decide to join another one of ur server's,
    as u probably know i playd 2 of ur server's in the past years, first one(first KI) was really good, tho few weeks after i donated shutted down - no answers, no news, nothing..u disapeared.
    2nd server was decent aswell, had a very promising start and again i donated shit load cause i had fully trust in u, but once again server shutted down after 1 month! u disapeared again, no answers, no news..
    u said u had too much chargeback's, well i didn't and im preety sure non of my friends did(which was a total of 2500-3000$), with this money u could easly cover the losses of the chargeback's(from which i saw were only 10$-20$ chargeback's, total of 800$-1000$ loss).

now seriously, give me a reason to trust u again, and tell me what will be diffrente on this one? and will i get compensated for all the money i throw at ur lastest server?

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

I will be there

Thief : read good, its not ARISTONA's server. so that may be enough to join

cool server yoh should add BF items

about getting more np if u have prem... i dont like that part its stupid np should be earn fairly!!! i know 5 or 12 np is not big deal still

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    as u probably know i playd 2 of ur server's in the past years, first one(first KI) was really good, tho few weeks after i donated shutted down - no answers, no news, nothing..u disapeared.
    2nd server was decent aswell, had a very promising start and again i donated shit load cause i had fully trust in u, but once again server shutted down after 1 month! u disapeared again, no answers, no news..
    u said u had too much chargeback's, well i didn't and im preety sure non of my friends did(which was a total of 2500-3000$), with this money u could easly cover the losses of the chargeback's(from which i saw were only 10$-20$ chargeback's, total of 800$-1000$ loss).

now seriously, give me a reason to trust u again, and tell me what will be diffrente on this one? and will i get compensated for all the money i throw at ur lastest server?

Thief you should know better by now. He's apart of it in some way. Why would you even go there with him? Has he given all of your money back, yes or no?

If yes, then maybe there is trust to be built again. I know that bastard didnt give me 01. cent back.

If you want a good server w/o all the corrupt bs then join rising4chaos server (R4C) or OldschoolKO (Professor) server. These guys are out to make quick money and leave loyal players in the dust.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeson View Post
    Thief you should know better by now. He's apart of it in some way. Why would you even go there with him? Has he given all of your money back, yes or no?

If yes, then maybe there is trust to be built again. I know that bastard didnt give me 01. cent back.

If you want a good server w/o all the corrupt bs then join rising4chaos server (R4C) or OldschoolKO (Professor) server. These guys are out to make quick money and leave loyal players in the dust.
    ofcourse i didn't get my money back, nor did i ask for it.
    if i had been given it back ofcourse i wouldn't make such a topic and i could still have some faith in him.

on another point i just saw all the benefit's "premium" has to offer, all i can say is - lol.
    as for loyal players, i was preety much the most loyal player to KI has i played since the first (KI) untill the last 1(KI3), didn't cheat or attempted to, donated over 1000$ total in all his servers, tryd to adveritised the server anywhere possible, and all i got is a strike right to the nutz.

i know atleast some of u knows how it feels and can understand why im so edge to get some answers.
    Last edited by ThiefShaman; 02-24-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeson View Post

lmao lpease tell me ur joking, no corrupt bs on rising, come on now we all know gms gave items that werent even ingame to revelation members, and also gms sold everything in pus as long as u had the money for it please dont try to say rising wasnt corrupt, about oldschoolko idk bout that server never played it, but isnt it down atm? and also lol about r4c not out to make quick money LMAO, did u even play that server

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Thiefshaman... Didn´t you have fun at KI 1 - 2 -3 ? , isn't that the importantst thing?
    i myself donated money too, but i had 4 months fun... man comeon get of his back.. think about the good times. not the bad times

KI 3 was a failure, I admit, but you cannot force me there. Players also caused server to be dead with believing on false accusions.

As for the first KI, we were new to KO development and had a lack of experience, so it is not suprising server died. Although, I wonder, if I scammed you at KI 1, why were you a loyal player on KI 2?

I never disappeared. I am almost online 7/24 on my MSN. In the worst case, I am still contactable by Snoxd/Gamers4Life since I never gave up checking forums.

I made lots of replies but I am sure you missed a few. If you use MSN or something, we can talk there, because I am really getting tired of writing same thing in every thread. I already said we could cover the server bills anytime, but the dedicated server was shutted down already.

Quote Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: View Post
    cool server yoh should add BF items

about getting more np if u have prem... i dont like that part its stupid np should be earn fairly!!! i know 5 or 12 np is not big deal still
    I thought about it too.
    We may remove premiums completely. Will tell it to owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    KI 3 was a failure, I admit, but you cannot force me there. Players also caused server to be dead with believing on false accusions.

As for the first KI, we were new to KO development and had a lack of experience, so it is not suprising server died. Although, I wonder, if I scammed you at KI 1, why were you a loyal player on KI 2?

I never disappeared. I am almost online 7/24 on my MSN. In the worst case, I am still contactable by Snoxd/Gamers4Life since I never gave up checking forums.

I made lots of replies but I am sure you missed a few. If you use MSN or something, we can talk there, because I am really getting tired of writing same thing in every thread. I already said we could cover the server bills anytime, but the dedicated server was shutted down already.

I thought about it too.
    We may remove premiums completely. Will tell it to owners.
    probably becaouse i didnt play KI2, like i said above, but still ur avoiding of the main question's.

I think people get the point already... what happened in ki3 was wrong... and I fully agree with your post, but most of it got answered in the other topic.

Everyone knows that if someone is capable of building a good private server, it's aristona,so if you want to play his server (I know it's not his, but hes helpin...) do so, just don't donate and you should be fine.

My trust got harmed as well, but in the end: All we want is to play ko and enjoy the game. By staying away from a good private server you are only hurting yourself, not aristona.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

lets get thsi server get online

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

what are the prices of this donations.. i guess VERY cheap since its weekly ...
    and how can we pay

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast