Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

[Medieval Empire] 70 level limited, light-farm server.

This is a discussion on [Medieval Empire] 70 level limited, light-farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Aristona finaly showed up, enough hiding, i agree. Anyways good luck with the server but original ko owns...
Page: 2

Banned

Aristona finaly showed up, enough hiding, i agree.

Anyways good luck with the server but original ko owns

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    what are the prices of this donations.. i guess VERY cheap since its weekly ...
    and how can we pay
    We decided to keep premiums off. They will be given to the new starters in the future.

As for donation prices, we will keep the prices high but as of now, we just have a shell +1 set, NCS, NT etc. in our PUS.

We will use Paypal only.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I think people get the point already... what happened in ki3 was wrong... and I fully agree with your post, but most of it got answered in the other topic.

Everyone knows that if someone is capable of building a good private server, it's aristona,so if you want to play his server (I know it's not his, but hes helpin...) do so, just don't donate and you should be fine.

My trust got harmed as well, but in the end: All we want is to play ko and enjoy the game. By staying away from a good private server you are only hurting yourself, not aristona.
    To be honest with you, I still have a big to-do list, mainly security configurations. Server should be pretty safe at the moment but I cannot assure it is safest as I need few more days to configure everything. (spent like 20 hours just on securing the dedi already...)

We use KI database so I believe everything is working properly.

If you are going to play, feel free to do, I'll do nothing to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    original ko owns
    You cant be serious :ASD

p.s.: I'd rather play on Aristona's server at least he has some idea of what to do...!

Banned

Why is that?

lol dude let's end it here.. better ^^

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Messor +1 ,
    riku originalko will fail just like all ur servers failed:P
    hahaha

you guys rage to much when a server is succesful

Messor +1 ,
    hahaha
    Well , the server was ok, but they made some mistakes.... like 3/4 of cz is useles (booroo instead of deru, dark knight instead of death knights etc...), so everyone was pretty much exping in luf/emc etc...

anyways, medievalko topic

Me, and rest of poonage are going to try this out.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

yep me going with 1 friend of myne
    LEJ and JEL duo ^^

Banned

Messor +1 ,
    hahaha
    I'd love to see u make a server..

Cry less, they failed so what? i saw u in every single 1 of them. Btw krko failed but i wasnt the only admin was i? Perhaps u wanna go tell the others the same? ofc u wont.. u just hate me coz i banned ur turkish friends off ventrilo when i totaly forgot their names the day after. Shows how immature u are.

Sorry for the off-topic :P won't even check this anymore.. im done with haters.
    Last edited by Riku; 02-27-2011 at 09:46 AM.

Lvl 70cap srv with new bowl , dark knights, boroos etc is fail for me... Lvl 70 cap & bowl with castle is something what just must be ;< I'll try medieval :-)

I suppose I will give this server a try also, hopefully there will be some people online ^^

most ppl will join here, originalKO had login down and only 100 ppl online cuz of delay.. otherwise its good server but since ppl left i'll join here too

FreeAsABird

Cry less, they failed so what? i saw u in every single 1 of them. Btw krko failed but i wasnt the only admin was i? Perhaps u wanna go tell the others the same? ofc u wont.. u just hate me coz i banned ur turkish friends off ventrilo when i totaly forgot their names the day after. Shows how immature u are.

dont let what comes from down bother u..

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

I won´t make a server cause i know i will fail.. unlike you haha, and KRKO... a fail too... i told tasty leon everyone lol.. but ur just an arrogant ignorant prick that thinks KO is more important than his life... ur a retard lmao.. stupid liar , dont give idiotic examples that arent even true stupid douche.. go spend more time to your girlfriend.. she asks for attention

I won´t make a server cause i know i will fail.. unlike you haha, and KRKO... a fail too... i told tasty leon everyone lol.. but ur just an arrogant ignorant prick that thinks KO is more important than his life... ur a retard lmao.. stupid liar , dont give idiotic examples that arent even true stupid douche.. go spend more time to your girlfriend.. she asks for attention
    Lej remember what you told me in pm Follow your own advice

Bump for server

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast