Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

[Medieval Empire] 70 level limited, light-farm server.

This is a discussion on [Medieval Empire] 70 level limited, light-farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It'll be so funny when everyone will get fucked by aristona for the 3rd time....
Page: 3

It'll be so funny when everyone will get fucked by aristona for the 3rd time.

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    most ppl will join here, originalKO had login down and only 100 ppl online cuz of delay.. otherwise its good server but since ppl left i'll join here too
    -165 users online- according to 27/02/2011 17:40 GMT+2

and thats with the login beeing DDOS'd.

This post meant to be a happy one about the release date of server but due to retards attacking the server, I had to make a post and explain what is going on.

(Wrote a wall of text but due to stupid electiricty cut all of them are gone...)

The story in short is, someone who impersonatised me hacked OldschoolKO and attacked OriginalKO. Since it happend at the day our server is going to be released, people thought it is really me and currently, they are attacking our server as a payback. (SYN Flooding with 3rd party tools.)

I have been close friends with Vincent (owner of Original KO) and I was invited as a Turkish GM/Helper to OldschoolKO by Professor when they wiped the server. I had to reject due to my personal work. Therefore, there is no reason for me to attack these servers. I already talked with Vincent and he said it is somebody who acted like me, had "Aristona" on his msn nickname and such. I really wonder who is behind this silly game but you can be sure it is not me, nor anybody I know. I also look forward to talk with Professor (as he is offline in my MSN) so we all can share our knowledge and find the bad-guy behind this.

As said, our server is under heavy ddos attack (syn flood) and also I have been seeing failed exploit attempts on server logs. (Exploits on IIS, exploits by using port 135-139/445, [Remote command execution, the main reason why servers gets hacked. -should be fixed but just in case.-], exploits on 5355, exploits on 21, I also see our RDP is trying to be bruteforced. (Meh.)) We are basicly working on these problems. Most of them should be secured already but to be honest, all we have to do is to wait until somebody appears and takes the responsibility for attacks. (I doubt they will do it, we will see.)

I cannot give an ETA for new release date right now. I need to get the size of attacks and decide what to do accordingly. During this time, you can help our server to grow by advertising, and turn the bad situation into something we all can benefit.

Hopefully you understand.

gtfo you just want money

Quote Originally Posted by lowpwnd View Post
    gtfo you just want money
    +1

i would never say this better

G_G

Intel® Core™ i7-920 is 4 cores 8 threads not 8 cores, you shoud fix this in your advertisment it looks stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Intel® Core™ i7-920 is 4 cores 8 threads not 8 cores, you shoud fix this in your advertisment it looks stupid.
    It is 4 physical cores and 8 logical cores. (threads)
    Does it really matters that much?

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    since you are the scammer türk here yes O.o

Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    since you are the scammer türk here yes O.o
    I am being the scammer just because some random forum accounts says it? If not, can you please stay behind your word and show me who I scammed? Please.

Yesterday I was a scammer, today I became hacker who killed two servers.

Can we please move on?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Guys this is a advertisement topic not the place for flaming

Quote Originally Posted by TheReallizt View Post
    Guys this is a advertisement topic not the place for flaming
    Lol.

//Message taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Yeah it does matter because it's a big difference

I've tried medievalko during the beta and it was really dissapointing :S
    it was this semi-farm/pk server... where legcut always worked and where ( paper ) mages would deal 200/300 dmg with staff and 600 dmg with nova on ungeared people ftw

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

ok back to topic,
    aristona is there any chance ull be opening a farm server anytime soon? ur prolly the only one who can protect his server and keep him alive for more then 3 days..
    i just really hate pk servers..and i rether fail farm server then a succeful pk one :/

and im boored...

Quote Originally Posted by doob View Post
    Yeah it does matter because it's a big difference

I've tried medievalko during the beta and it was really dissapointing :S
    it was this semi-farm/pk server... where legcut always worked and where ( paper ) mages would deal 200/300 dmg with staff and 600 dmg with nova on ungeared people ftw
    Legcut usually works because you have almost no resistance with +9 gear. (I tested the rate like billion times while developing KI.)
    Mage damages are normal. 250 with staff and 600 with nova is MYKO rates. (Could be increased a little, will check.)

I fixed the cpu part in main post.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    ok back to topic,
    aristona is there any chance ull be opening a farm server anytime soon? ur prolly the only one who can protect his server and keep him alive for more then 3 days..
    i just really hate pk servers..and i rether fail farm server then a succeful pk one :/

and im boored...
    Two posts ago you were trying to say how sucky I am and how I scammed people, now you want me to open a farm server? Don't get me wrong, but I really can't understand that...

To be honest with you, I always liked hosting and playing on farm servers, but farm servers will die eventually. In the end I am being called as a scammer when server goes down.

You will still be farming chitins, uniques, shells and high class weapons in server, do your upgrades, farm bosses etc.
    It is basically:

- Knight Imperia with an easier experience rate.
    - Beginner gear as FP +8 set and +9 accessories instead of whatever KI had.

About protecting the server, probably my servers never went down that quick even though we got attacked so much. I cannot guarantee server will be up without problems today, as there is a ddos war is going on. Although we did nothing to anybody, I won't be suprised if we get attacked again. I can only promise you guys I won't be giving up that easy.

arsit yoh should add BF to it than there will be more to farm other than dm + more to do to am tired farming 24/7 dms

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast