Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

[Medieval Empire] 70 level limited, light-farm server.

This is a discussion on [Medieval Empire] 70 level limited, light-farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: arsit yoh should add BF to it than there will be more to farm other than ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: View Post
    arsit yoh should add BF to it than there will be more to farm other than dm + more to do to am tired farming 24/7 dms
    I agree, but I don't think it's that easy to add bifrost to the ko version they use, not sure tho.

Banned for scamming.

Really looking forward to this, gathering my little group of people and penetrating Simon somewhere where the sun don't shine. OH would someone help my little friend Oscarlol get his launcher or whatever it is working? He's having abit of a problem with his Vista 64bit stuff or something like that. Let's goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Whenever I start up the launcher and press "BASLAT" which I'm assuming is start, the game never opens, instead a "soacslog.txt" opens. wtf?

Can I get some help on getting my game working please?

I'm using Windows XP Professional 64-Bit SP2

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    Whenever I start up the launcher and press "BASLAT" which I'm assuming is start, the game never opens, instead a "soacslog.txt" opens. wtf?

Can I get some help on getting my game working please?

I'm using Windows XP Professional 64-Bit SP2
    Aristona said, u need to rename the client to Medieval empire, and then link the launcher with the new client name (but no idea how you do this...)

I hope I say it right, it's somewhere int he medieval forums...

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Aristona said, u need to rename the client to Medieval empire, and then link the launcher with the new client name (but no idea how you do this...)

I hope I say it right, it's somewhere int he medieval forums...
    Hmm...I'll try to somehow decipher Aristona's words and get this working, hopefully the topic on the Medieval Forums can shed some light.

Thanks simon.

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    Hmm...I'll try to somehow decipher Aristona's words and get this working, hopefully the topic on the Medieval Forums can shed some light.

Thanks simon.
    This is what he wrote, I think u saw it already:

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Cryphoenix,Feb 27 2011, 05:08 PM
    Change your clients name, like Medieval empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Gm_deathwing
    When you rename the client, you should right click launcher and edit the shortcut link so it will find it.
    There was a topic like this before and solution was this.
    Make sure your computer has service packs and necessary runtimes, also there is no other program in background which conflicts.

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Legcut usually works because you have almost no resistance with +9 gear. (I tested the rate like billion times while developing KI.)
    Mage damages are normal. 250 with staff and 600 with nova is MYKO rates. (Could be increased a little, will check.)

I fixed the cpu part in main post.

Two posts ago you were trying to say how sucky I am and how I scammed people, now you want me to open a farm server? Don't get me wrong, but I really can't understand that...

To be honest with you, I always liked hosting and playing on farm servers, but farm servers will die eventually. In the end I am being called as a scammer when server goes down.

You will still be farming chitins, uniques, shells and high class weapons in server, do your upgrades, farm bosses etc.
    It is basically:

- Knight Imperia with an easier experience rate.
    - Beginner gear as FP +8 set and +9 accessories instead of whatever KI had.

About protecting the server, probably my servers never went down that quick even though we got attacked so much. I cannot guarantee server will be up without problems today, as there is a ddos war is going on. Although we did nothing to anybody, I won't be suprised if we get attacked again. I can only promise you guys I won't be giving up that easy.
    yeah but it will be diff now, cause i ain't gunna donat nomore.

2bad u start out with FP+8,
    if every1 started with nothing or just plate+5 i wouldve joined >.<

Quote Originally Posted by doob View Post
    2bad u start out with FP+8,
    if every1 started with nothing or just plate+5 i wouldve joined >.<
    Using full plate +8 to start with, especially upgradable armour, is obviously an overkill. The same goes for the weapons, +8 high class items are obviously too powerful.

Plate armor +5/6 non-upgradable and +6 high class items non-upgradable would be a lot better to keep things interesting...Please remind when people are geared out with good gear they tend to become bored and quit eventually.
    Therefore upgrade rates that allow you to go up to +9 wouldn't be bad as well, just make them ~1% to +9 so the items will be valued incredibly high (as they should be). This will motivate people to keep on farming and playing to get better and better gear. People pking against others with nearly the same stats is just lame (surely a lot of other people here will agree on that one with me).

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Using full plate +8 to start with, especially upgradable armour, is obviously an overkill. The same goes for the weapons, +8 high class items are obviously too powerful.

Plate armor +5/6 non-upgradable and +6 high class items non-upgradable would be a lot better to keep things interesting...Please remind when people are geared out with good gear they tend to become bored and quit eventually.
    Therefore upgrade rates that allow you to go up to +9 wouldn't be bad as well, just make them ~1% to +9 so the items will be valued incredibly high (as they should be). This will motivate people to keep on farming and playing to get better and better gear. People pking against others with nearly the same stats is just lame (surely a lot of other people here will agree on that one with me).
    Yup
    although some people enjoy to pvp with the same stats. Problem is, is that there are already several servers like sexyko where u get this.

On the other hand. The problem with farm servers is that it's "unatractive" to new players once the server is 3+ weeks old.

@able, i think ur understanding it wrong baba or mayb i am, from my understanding the +8 md/glave you get is the ones that come with like light bonus its not a real +8

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    @able, i think ur understanding it wrong baba or mayb i am, from my understanding the +8 md/glave you get is the ones that come with like light bonus its not a real +8
    I was only referring to the armour when speaking about upgradable.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    ye you get rare md/glave which have less AP then the real ones.

Server is up, have fun ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Server is up, have fun ingame.
    Too bad my game won't start...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast