Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

[Medieval Empire] 70 level limited, light-farm server.

This is a discussion on [Medieval Empire] 70 level limited, light-farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cant believe you create all this servers lol...
Page: 6

FearsNoOne

cant believe you create all this servers lol

-- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Oyun baţladı
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Windows sürümü [6.1]
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Ana iţlevler baţlatılıyor
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] (x64) sistem belirlendi
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Sistem servisi baţlatılıyor
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Sistem servisi baţarıyla baţlatıldı
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Ana iţlevler baţlatıldı
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Modüller baţlatılıyor
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Sistem ayarları yapılıyor
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Sistem segmentleri kontrol ediliyor
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Log sistemi aktif ediliyor
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Adres yönergeleri aktif ediliyor
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Kimlik yönetimi aktif ediliyor
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Modüller baţlatıldı
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Hile algılandı modül [2,33]
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Oyun kapatıldı (sistem tarafından)
    wtf is this?

Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    Why so much drama

the türk aristona just care to make some quick money the close server after 1 month blaming paypal chargebackers !

it is just fun to see how many ppl will will get f*ked again

G_G
    ym wery get fycked bro yes

shut the fuck up lol, no one cares what you have to say its obvious you have a personal vendetta against all other turks but yourself idk y, but just go rot in a sewer somewhere no one cares what you have to say

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    ym wery get fycked bro yes

shut the fuck up lol, no one cares what you have to say its obvious you have a personal vendetta against all other turks but yourself idk y, but just go rot in a sewer somewhere no one cares what you have to say
    LOL get emmm

Quote Originally Posted by Jenda_CZ View Post
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Oyun baţladı
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Windows sürümü [6.1]
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Ana iţlevler baţlatılıyor
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] (x64) sistem belirlendi
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Sistem servisi baţlatılıyor
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Sistem servisi baţarıyla baţlatıldı
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Ana iţlevler baţlatıldı
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Modüller baţlatılıyor
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Sistem ayarları yapılıyor
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Sistem segmentleri kontrol ediliyor
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Log sistemi aktif ediliyor
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Adres yönergeleri aktif ediliyor
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Kimlik yönetimi aktif ediliyor
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Modüller baţlatıldı
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Hile algılandı modül [2,33]
    -- 2011/03/01 19:25:34 [SOACS info] Oyun kapatıldı (sistem tarafından)
    wtf is this?
    It means it detected a cheat in your system. Can you check for processes in your computer?

Quote Originally Posted by lowpwnd View Post
    Well it's so boring to pk against people who got the same stuff as you ..
    Why would you put a full stuff +8?
    The beginning was cool cause u could make the difference with levels, but it's already f*cked
    Yes first 1-2 days is being funny, but then server is being dead. FP +8 is not a big thing. In a day or two people will get highest class items. (some people already made shells +7)

fix your user count number on your website it doesn't show the real number, your server have less than 100 users

all your server is a totally lie, even your website, still funny tho

G_G

fix your user count number on your website it doesn't show the real number, your server have less than 100 users

G_G
    +1 to this, i saw i was online at 6 pm when i logged for 10 mins at 7 am lol.

G_G
    No trying to fool anybody. It's been bugged since we switched to soacs.

Also please leave this topic. I am getting tired of your nonsense flames in every page.

This server is truly a fucking breeding ground of retarded turks.Its like,those fucks dont know whats respect or whats fair,they'll ks,attack in middle of vs,steal,leech,they dont give a fuck.Its like,im soloing in cz whole day,owning some random turkish kiddos,and than this whole clan starts chasing me and they wont fucking stop.They'll chase u to the end of the world if they have to but it has to be the full pt thats chasing,if 1 stops,everyone stops,cause they cant 1v1.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    This server is truly a fucking breeding ground of retarded turks.Its like,those fucks dont know whats respect or whats fair,they'll ks,attack in middle of vs,steal,leech,they dont give a fuck.Its like,im soloing in cz whole day,owning some random turkish kiddos,and than this whole clan starts chasing me and they wont fucking stop.They'll chase u to the end of the world if they have to but it has to be the full pt thats chasing,if 1 stops,everyone stops,cause they cant 1v1.
    Did you honestly expect anything else ? I mean srsly KO has been like that for years now...

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post

Yes first 1-2 days is being funny, but then server is being dead. FP +8 is not a big thing. In a day or two people will get highest class items. (some people already made shells +7)
    Why do u think people are already farming mass shells?

<3 FP+8 / glave/md etc+8

imo the server configuration was great. i just hated the starting gear >.< that's why i already left.

No offense Aristona, but i really think that most people don't like the FP+8 / Rare items+8 cause its so OP.

I don't wanna promote another private server, but i've seen +- 40 names of people who were playing on a different private server which nearly died a couple of days ago and most of those players were like 'yea, this starting gear sucks, i hope that the XXXXX private opens again so we can go back there"

Still, imo you did really good at fixing bugs etc.

Quote Originally Posted by doob View Post
    Why do u think people are already farming mass shells?

<3 FP+8 / glave/md etc+8

imo the server configuration was great. i just hated the starting gear >.< that's why i already left.

No offense Aristona, but i really think that most people don't like the FP+8 / Rare items+8 cause its so OP.

I don't wanna promote another private server, but i've seen +- 40 names of people who were playing on a different private server which nearly died a couple of days ago and most of those players were like 'yea, this starting gear sucks, i hope that the XXXXX private opens again so we can go back there"

Still, imo you did really good at fixing bugs etc.
    Thanks, but without starting gear, some people doesn't want to play. (Well I really cannot understand some players. There are several servers which sucks big time [e.g u get 30k nps for a kill] yet they have 900+ online. ~~)

I aimed to get some more players who wouldn't farm (errm noobs) could do fine with starting gear. I always liked on playing on servers where they give nothing, so I could enjoy farming worms for a stiletto +8 and rush DK's, but it was our decision to bring more players into our server. Farmers would farm, pkers would PK with basic gear.

The problem of KO community is, most of us are oldschool and like playing on an oldschool server, however %95 of the KO players (kids?) doesn't. Just make a 85 limited server with +5 uniques and such, you'll more likely get 800-900 online with a small effort on advertisements. I even seen some Turkish servers who sells GM status, yet they had shitload of loyal players.

Also, farm servers will dead, today or tomorrow. People will get bored and quit. You need either to wipe, or update it constantly. (Players doesn't even like Bifrost so hard to make updates though.)

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Thanks, but without starting gear, some people doesn't want to play. (Well I really cannot understand some players. There are several servers which sucks big time [e.g u get 30k nps for a kill] yet they have 900+ online. ~~)

I aimed to get some more players who wouldn't farm (errm noobs) could do fine with starting gear. I always liked on playing on servers where they give nothing, so I could enjoy farming worms for a stiletto +8 and rush DK's, but it was our decision to bring more players into our server. Farmers would farm, pkers would PK with basic gear.

The problem of KO community is, most of us are oldschool and like playing on an oldschool server, however %95 of the KO players (kids?) doesn't. Just make a 85 limited server with +5 uniques and such, you'll more likely get 800-900 online with a small effort on advertisements. I even seen some Turkish servers who sells GM status, yet they had shitload of loyal players.

Also, farm servers will dead, today or tomorrow. People will get bored and quit. You need either to wipe, or update it constantly. (Players doesn't even like Bifrost so hard to make updates though.)

this is false, farm servers can have the same population has pk servers, its all about advertising,
    krkr - fully farm server: 400-500 online users
    OSK - fully farm server: 300-400 online users
    OSO - fully farmserver: 100-150 online users
    CyprusKO - fully farm server(even tho its turkish): 600-700 online users

theres alot more exemples but i can't remember em all..
    what im tryin to say is if u open a good farm server with the right advertising, good security, free of lags, no overpowered donators,
    u could easly get 250-400 users online and live happly ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    oh ye you right, they do that on real life too

FearsNoOne

people get way to upset over a game

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast