Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Medieval Empire KO - Reopen Farm/PK server

This is a discussion on Medieval Empire KO - Reopen Farm/PK server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Guys, Im not Owner or GM, I just posting it to bring more players. Greetings players, Medieval Empire will ...
Page: 1

Arrow Medieval Empire KO - Reopen Farm/PK server

Hello Guys,
    Im not Owner or GM, I just posting it to bring more players.

Greetings players,

Medieval Empire will restart as a semi-pvp, semi-farm server. Medieval Empire is one of the best servers where you can enjoy farming, upgrading or pking.

Server is running under Soacs Anti Cheat V32 (without 64 bit incompabilitiy issue) so the cheating is minimised. Server files are currently Turkish, but we will do English ingame notices, and in the future, we will change server files into English too.

General Information
    1. Level limit is 70, and it takes few hours to reach that.
    2. As a starting gear, you get;
    Armor: Full Plate +8 Set, Paper +8 Set, Grade 2 +8 set,
    Weapon: Tooth +8, Totamic Club +8, Iron Crossbow +8, MD +8 (dual), Glave +8, Wizard/Salamander Staff,
    Accessories: Quest Accessories + Bronze Belt
    Extra: Potion, scrolls ve 62 skill scrolls.
    3. Master is auto, you automatically get mastered when you relog, but level 70 skills requires farming!
    4. Old cz Map is being used.
    5. Server will contain Turkish and English players, so every notice will be written twice in both English and
    Turkish languages.
    6. Exe files are virus-free. No more false virus alerts so you can keep your antivirus on.
    7. Exe files are 64bit compatiple. It will work for you unless your system is infected or there is another program
    in conflict.

Event Information
    1. Wars will be done everyday. Some days there will be a midnight wars for European players. (For american timezone.)
    2. There is a monument in bowl. When a nation manages to kill it, they get 65 np instead of 50 np until other nation
    kills it, so the bowl will be very populated.
    3. At some happy hours, the national point you receive will be duplicated. For example, for the next 1 hours you will
    get 100 np's for each kill.
    4. Every week, there will be events such as GM Invasion, Find the GM or Boss events.
    5. There will be different rewards for Forgotten Temple, CSW, and Kingship.

Skill Information
    1. Archer combo does not work, however archer skill damages are increased dramatically.
    2. Priest's Judgment skill is powered. There is a possibility to change it's animation into Helis for an easier combo/better visual.

Drop Information
    Drops are taken from MYKO db. Some important drops are;
    Golem Type: Chitin +1
    DM Type: All High Class Weapon ve Armors +1 (CZ has improved droprate.)
    Troll Type: Glave +1
    Harpy Type: Md +1
    Apos Type: Salamander +1
    Worm Type: Opal, Sapphire, Crystal
    Blood Don: Dagger Defense Helmets (also some random event mobs too)
    Bosses: Whatever they used to drop in Usko.

Server's Technical Information
    Server is dedicated and located in Germany-Frankfurt. Specs are:
    - Intel® Core™ i7-920 8x2.66 GHz (8 core)
    - 8 GB DDR3 Ram
    - 1x 1500GB 7,200rpm Harddisk (will be upgraded, and raids will be made)
    - 100 Mbit Dedicated Port (can upgrade it to 1gbit or 10gbit)
    We can guarantee server won't be laggy with these specs, but it always depends on your connection, ISP quality, cable quality,
    your house distance between ISP central, tracert route, or server load.

GM Information
    Server has 5 GM's with admin status. There will not be any random GM's as we are enough. Game Masters will not have ingame characters, as we are busy at our school/work, we can only support players.

Power Up Store Information
    Gear will be sold, however they will be very basic and won't even effect your PK. (e.g Shells +1 [which you can easily get from DM too!]) Also some scrolls such as Lion Scrolls, Teleport Scrolls, 9999 stack of potions/cures/books and a level 70 skill packet for the people who doesn't want to spend time on gathering quest items to receive level 70 skill, will be sold.

Give our server a try, if you don't like, you can uninstall it.

Beta will start tonight or tomorrow. (as of 17.02.2011)

Server IP: 188.72.233.117
    Forum: Medieval Empire

Thanks,
    Medieval Empire Administration

why ur reopening it ?

cuz old server did die.. same as this one will

-1 for starting with fp 8/glave 8/md 8 etc, was way funner having to farm those using twohand swords + stilleto 8's etc

this glave/md+8 are like r2 weapen +7/72 so you still have to farm md/glaves if u want +8/80 also shard/raptor+6/7 is better so you can farm dm..about fp set+8..i thnik priest will be use it and maybe mage..for warrior its sux..rogue too die so fast with low deff..so everyone will be farrm chityns and use +7 set or shells set..
    and about auto mastered hmm i thnik it is good idea cuz everyone newbie who coming on last server leave too fast becouse he dont have money for buy master items from merchant and he is not able to go capm bowl when only strong 70lv mastered nolife ppl do it all night...
    whatever.. if in the first 5min offical server will be have 300+ user online we are going also becouse we dont see any other new server for this moment who is able to have +300user online and be stable

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

will try it :]

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    and about auto mastered hmm i thnik it is good idea cuz everyone newbie who coming on last server leave too fast becouse he dont have money for buy master items from merchant and he is not able to go capm bowl when only 70lv mastered nolife ppl do it all night...
    Weren't you the biggest no lifer in medieval ko, killing atrosses 24/7?

Btw, you claim you never raided and now you say you didn't camp bowl, where did your 40k np come from? Mind explaining?

Next to that, former ki gm, "aristona" is a gamemaster here as well. People might think twice before joining this server, history tends to repeat itself.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 02-19-2011 at 09:55 AM.

dont bother even try the server.. its lame as hell you have 6 players running in cz and yes i did test it.. boring like shit you will get bored in like 10 min

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Weren't you the biggest no lifer in medieval ko, killing atrosses 24/7?

Btw, you claim you never raided and now you say you didn't camp bowl, where did your 40k np come from? Mind explaining?

Next to that, former ki gm, "aristona" is a gamemaster here as well. People might think twice before joining this server, history tends to repeat itself.
    so you dont know me..and you not played this server a lot so shut up? cuz you dont know how much orcs played at night and how much spam chat i did and how much time i raided with 1 priest..and about my 40k nps? wft 40k? its nothing!
    i killed first atross solo after lv up 70 and taking 70lv skill what was few day before server down and i hate capm bowl for boss..this is a waste of time for me and always when boss time up 2-3pt turks+tantrum coming capm..nps from atross/riot are good only when u clear solo full bowl but always someone coming ks and you got shity +15 +20nps so piss off! also assasin can do same or better nps in same time when he solo raiding noobs on haunga+cardinal..but i am warrior i cant use stealt+light feet and kills all noobs cuz when i am going they see me and town..and the only thing what i can do is look how they town and how i misses nps..and it annoys me becouse again this is a waste of time..so better for me to spend this time at bowl..you dont must like it! and if u say i am nolifer 24/7? it's funny cuz i have work and i playing maybe 8-10/7 right now.

and if you dont like aristona its only your choice..but as for me in recent years KI was one from best prv farm server right? and no matter what he did with money..cuz he could do whatever he wanted with cash right?

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    so you dont know me..and you not played this server a lot so shut up? cuz you dont know how much orcs played at night and how much spam chat i did and how much time i raided with 1 priest..and about my 40k nps? wft 40k? its nothing!
    i killed first atross solo after lv up 70 and taking 70lv skill what was few day before server down and i hate capm bowl for boss..this is a waste of time for me and always when boss time up 2-3pt turks+tantrum coming capm..nps from atross/riot are good only when u clear solo full bowl but always someone coming ks and you got shity +15 +20nps so piss off! also assasin can do same or better nps in same time when he solo raiding noobs on haunga+cardinal..but i am warrior i cant use stealt+light feet and kills all noobs cuz when i am going they see me and town..and the only thing what i can do is look how they town and how i misses nps..and it annoys me becouse again this is a waste of time..so better for me to spend this time at bowl..you dont must like it! and if u say i am nolifer 24/7? it's funny cuz i have work and i playing maybe 8-10/7 right now.

and if you dont like aristona its only your choice..but as for me in recent years KI was one from best prv farm server right? and no matter what he did with money..cuz he could do whatever he wanted with cash right?
    Wow, had to read that 5x to understand a thing.

1. Money donated to keep a server up should be used for it's purpose and not for an ipad/new car or whatever he did with it. right?

2. Didn't get a single thing out of your bowl explanation, so don't really care. Nice rage mode tho Basically you end up killing atrosses cause everyone towns from you when you raid and it annoys you? HAHA
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 02-19-2011 at 04:42 PM.

Imageshack - 201121113143.jpg

well enjoy the game

I'm banned on medieval forums for speaking out the truth, Aristona (who is a gm on medieval ko, and former gm of knight imperia) clearly cannot handle it and is doing everything to Keep the truth hidden.

Facts:
    1) He took money from everyone, including legit players who never chargebacked. He claimed his paypal went negative, allthough there was more than enough donated to keep the server up, his paypal balance could never have gone negative, UNLESS he used the money on something else. The only reasonable conclusion on this one is, is that he used the money on an Ipad/car/house/girls, what so ever. We didn't donate to raise funds for his primal escapades, but for the server. so Imo it is justified to call Aristona (aka gm_deathwing on medievalko) a Scammer.
    2) He was aware of the server's (Knight imperia) contracting issues before he closed it down, yet he kept it up to earn some more money and blamed it on the chargebackers.
    3) He's doing everything to shut me up, spreading false rumours about me chargebacking etc.
    4) He banned me as soon as I told him what I knew and he deleted the Post. Hail aristona!
    5) He doesn't want to discuss in public, yet my private messages get ignored.
    6) On medieval forums he asked people to post on ko4life, cause he "had no account" here. Truth is: he doesn't want people to know that he's one of the admins, so he declines it in every possible way. Truth is, he is the only one posting threaths in their forum, he's the only one banning, and he's pretty much the only one taking care of things. Go figur out how much he has to do with the server. Wondering if he will keep up this lie or come here and try to clear his name once again afterall?

Just saying, think before you join this server, I know lot's of you won't care and just wonna play ko... I'd prolly be the same. It will die again anyhow, question is how much money he's looking for before he closes the server down once again.

He claims to be a grown up man, he's pretty much right. U only need to put the words greedy, selfish and unreliable between the word "A" and "Grown".
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 02-20-2011 at 09:09 AM.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Grudges are bad for ya health brah.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Grudges are bad for ya health brah.
    Information only brah, If he's thinking to get away with it all by banning/deleting my posts, wrong thought
    I only asked for an explanation on where the money went to, he decides to ban/ delete my posts. I decide to make it public. Simple as that People have the right to know what kind of person he is when they play his server. They either consider what I wrote, or get screwed over like the 150ish people that played KI 3, it's up to them.

I gave him multiple chances to clear his name, by coming out straight and telling us what happened. All he keeps telling us, is that his paypal went negative cause of chargebacks and he couldn't pay for the server costs. We did a little calculation, based on the EXACT amounts we knew that were donated by some of my friends, and the conclusion was, that there was still like 2k donated by just the few of us, that didn't get chargebacked, imagine how much others donated aswell that didn't get chargeback either. Server was up for 3 weeks, even if we were the only retarded ones that didn't chargeback, don't tell me it costs 2K+ to run a server for just 21 days.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 02-20-2011 at 09:35 AM.

Does french Ip's are banned

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast