Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Medieval Empire KO - Reopen Farm/PK server

This is a discussion on Medieval Empire KO - Reopen Farm/PK server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Prodigy™ lol boss summon scrolls had nothing to do with it , look at knight empire when ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    []D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol boss summon scrolls had nothing to do with it , look at knight empire when it was out they had boss summon scrolls for 5$, it doesnt matter what you have in pus as long as you run the server right, dont say it was because of his pus the server didnt work out cuz that cudnt be farther from the truth
    Boss Summons are just another way for owners to make a quick buck without really caring about putting actual features into their server, and it does provoke the outcome of many servers to fail. No instigation.

    PS: Lol at the essay posts in this topic, damn people keep saying "After this post I'm done", but they keep coming back.
    Last edited by T_rey; 02-23-2011 at 01:06 PM.

  2. #32
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Simontjeuh.. get of aristona´s back.. why are you crying for a private server ? EVERYONE HIS MAIN GOAL is earning some easy money. its like hustling crack or something . and off the record.. ur saying u donated to keep the server alive. but me, you and WHOLE the ko4life community knows u donated just to get better items by using boss summon scrolls, trinas etc..

    ga niet janken hoe oud ben je wel niet -.-

  3. #33
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    Simontjeuh.. get of aristona´s back.. why are you crying for a private server ? EVERYONE HIS MAIN GOAL is earning some easy money. its like hustling crack or something . and off the record.. ur saying u donated to keep the server alive. but me, you and WHOLE the ko4life community knows u donated just to get better items by using boss summon scrolls, trinas etc..

    ga niet janken hoe oud ben je wel niet -.-
    Exactly.No one donates to ''keep the server up'',u donate to gain advantage over other players.

  4. #34
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    ty decerto, hate ppl that are trying to get a bit attention by hating the gm.. lol.. ofc its about the money

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    Simontjeuh.. get of aristona´s back.. why are you crying for a private server ? EVERYONE HIS MAIN GOAL is earning some easy money. its like hustling crack or something . and off the record.. ur saying u donated to keep the server alive. but me, you and WHOLE the ko4life community knows u donated just to get better items by using boss summon scrolls, trinas etc..

    ga niet janken hoe oud ben je wel niet -.-
    If there were no items I would still have donated, cause I trusted aristona and I had faith in the server. If you don't believe that, you clearly don't know me. Next to that, I handed out beginner items to players that I didn't even know to help them get mastered and keep the pk alive. Same in medievalko, allthough I didn't donate here, I still handed out like everything I got in my hands.
    I was running around with chitins 6 myself and no uniques and handed everything out to my clannies. Still think I only care bout items? I remember Prodigy asking me "why you run with chitins 6, i see you farm all the time....".
    If you wonder: I'd still have donated if I knew he was gonna close the server down, just not as much as I did.


    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Exactly.No one donates to ''keep the server up'',u donate to gain advantage over other players.
    Maybe you don't, I play another game called enemy territory, I'm not in a clan. Yet I pay for a clan their server cause they cannot pay for it themselves. Do I get anything in return? No, just a private slot so I can always enter the server, that's it, only reason I pay is cause I enjoy playing on their server when. I just wonna play, don't care if I need to pay for it or not, all I expect is to be able to play.

    Like I said, I don't care bout the money. I earned enough with the sale of my usko stuff, haven't used a single dollar of my real life money on a virtual thing. Everything is paid with the Cash I made from my charachters in diez.

    Besides this, read ur pm LEJ.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 02-23-2011 at 05:31 PM.

  6. #36
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    If there were no items I would still have donated, cause I trusted aristona and I had faith in the server. If you don't believe that, you clearly don't know me. Next to that, I handed out beginner items to players that I didn't even know to help them get mastered and keep the pk alive. Same in medievalko, allthough I didn't donate here, I still handed out like everything I got in my hands.
    I was running around with chitins 6 myself and no uniques and handed everything out to my clannies. Still think I only care bout items? I remember Prodigy asking me "why you run with chitins 6, i see you farm all the time....".
    If you wonder: I'd still have donated if I knew he was gonna close the server down, just not as much as I did.



    Maybe you don't, I play another game called enemy territory, I'm not in a clan. Yet I pay for a clan their server cause they cannot pay for it themselves. Do I get anything in return? No, just a private slot so I can always enter the server, that's it, only reason I pay is cause I enjoy playing on their server when. I just wonna play, don't care if I need to pay for it or not, all I expect is to be able to play.

    Like I said, I don't care bout the money. I earned enough with the sale of my usko stuff, haven't used a single dollar of my real life money on a virtual thing. Everything is paid with the Cash I made from my charachters in diez.
    We are talking about the KO here...not some other games.Well maybe u are one in a million that really donates for the sake of the server,but everyone says that,I donate for server,I donate for owner,I donate for clan I donate for this I donate for that,but lets face it,everyone donates to get some befenits,either its credits from owner or something else.Im sure if there was an option that says ''Donate 30 $,you dont get anything from this,it just helps the server'' im sure very low amount of people would click that,if any.
    Last edited by Decerto; 02-23-2011 at 05:48 PM.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    belgium (not far from simon o.O)
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Im sure if there was an option that says ''Donate 30 $,you dont get anything from this,it just helps the server'' im sure very low amount of people would click that,if any.
    Simon would if he enjoys the server. I'm not saying it cause I know him, I'm saying it cause I know he would. We live in a money based society, so I understand why you say so. But let simon take you to a pub or something and you'll see how much he cares about money
    Last edited by robintjeuh; 02-23-2011 at 05:52 PM.

  8. #38
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Done Simon

  9. #39
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Man, if u can get a benefit u take it.. u are saying u are the ´´son of´´ and have much money.. if i had that i would do the same I DONT BLAIME you simon.. but you are making from a rat an elephant if u know what i mean , as for Knight Imperia, i was there from day 1. Aristona and many others can vouch for that.. i know u came later.. ( i think 2months later ? ) , there changed alot in the future.. i myself know that the first 2 months from the donations will be putted in the server, but cmon.. he doesnt have to put all the money in the server.. if he would do that he could get a pc that is better then the pcs that run USKO servers. becides that , i know aristona.. he aint a golddigger.. he got a good job earns good money and you cant blaim him.. i myself saw the paypal logs and his account is really locked... and u can say i am defending cuz he asked me or something like that, but honestly? i dont like aristona. he never helped me when i asked.. i had to go to my brother to tell aristona cuz aristona is in 2 words an '' Arrogant Bastard '' , ( luckily he knows that ) ,

    ps . simon heb je pm gelezen. wat je zegt wil niks zeggen.. en je dure woordjes doet me persoonlijik ook niks.. jij en ik weten dat jij niet hebt gedonate om de server zogenaamd goed functionerend te laten .. je donate omdat je een voordeel eruit kan trekken en dat heb JIJ gedaan.. als ik zelf ook veel geld had verdiend met KO , of met mijn baantje ( je zegt dat je zoveel 300$ in een halve dag verdient ) zou ik het ook wel doen, aangezien ik ook wel UREN heb besteed in deze kut spelletje...maarja ik hoop dat je begrijpt wat ik bedoel te zeggen meneertje ik gebruik dure woordjes

    talk about my english, my dutch. I DONT CARE , i type everything once, dont have the time to look for faults

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    Man, if u can get a benefit u take it.. u are saying u are the ´´son of´´ and have much money.. if i had that i would do the same I DONT BLAIME you simon.. but you are making from a rat an elephant if u know what i mean , as for Knight Imperia, i was there from day 1. Aristona and many others can vouch for that.. i know u came later.. ( i think 2months later ? ) , there changed alot in the future.. i myself know that the first 2 months from the donations will be putted in the server, but cmon.. he doesnt have to put all the money in the server.. if he would do that he could get a pc that is better then the pcs that run USKO servers. becides that , i know aristona.. he aint a golddigger.. he got a good job earns good money and you cant blaim him.. i myself saw the paypal logs and his account is really locked... and u can say i am defending cuz he asked me or something like that, but honestly? i dont like aristona. he never helped me when i asked.. i had to go to my brother to tell aristona cuz aristona is in 2 words an '' Arrogant Bastard '' , ( luckily he knows that ) ,
    Shows how little you know, you are talking about ki 2, this whole thing was never about ki2, where indeed I joined 2 months later. I enjoyed myself very much in ki2, thats why I had this insane amount of trust in Aristona.

    However, this is not about ki2, but all about ki3, where the server closed down in less than a month. Like 3 weeks to be exact. So pls, unless you know what this is all about, keep out.

    Next to that, in one of aristona his post he mentiones that he used money from the donations to live, so you saying he lied? If he has a good paid job, why he needs to use donations to get food on the table? Makes no sense.

    To make this perfectly clear for once and for all.

    I KNEW he used money on something else than the server, just put all the facts together and u'll figur it out too. He never confirmed it, untill in this topic where he wrote that he used it for food etc. I have no problems with that, what so ever, I understand he needs to live. I could live with the answer, cause from his answer it seemed like it was his only way of income. He also stated that all of his time went into the server, how can he combine that with a job. Either Aristona lied (again?) or you just made it up right here. Tell me.
    IMO he can use the money on whatever he likes, as long as it doesn't affect the server, which is exactly what happened here. Just don't lie about it and explain what happened. If we knew what we know now, nothing would have been this bad. Don't forget, we NEVER got an explanation besides "my paypal is locked due to chargebacks, bb". In this topic it was actually the first time we got a clearer view on everything that happend. (7 day rollback, paypal lock, living expenses, chargebacks, population.... it all adds in the end.)

    About the paypal logs, mind sharing them with us? Seems like you the only one who obtained them... and doubt aristona would give them out to someone that calls him an "arrogant bastard" just saying... Once again, you failed to see the big picture here aswell. I always believed his paypal was blocked, but that couldn't have happened if he used the money ONLY on the server, which should be his main objective as a serverowner. Thats why i asked him the question "what did u use the money on?" If you disagree with this, then wow.... it's like saying you pay a cab driver 50 euro to drive you somewhere, he buys food with your money for 49 euro, and he drives u like 1 km further where u need to get out cause he only used 1 euro from your payment for the cab ride.... you get the point? You saying you gonne step out and thank the cab driver for your ride? Didn't think so.

    I agree that he shouldn't use all the money on the server, but the money he uses for something else SHOULDN'T affect the server. And as we got no explanation, it looked like he just ran off with all the donations and didn't care about the server. Server got closed, forum closed. All we saw was a msg on the forum: sry, ki died, turks chargebacked, we are out,bb. (summary of his post). All we knew, Sounded like a lame excuse to lots of people.

    About the dutch part: Difficult words ? (assuming thats what u mean with "dure woordjes") No clue which difficult words I used. It's how I talk.

    I'm rly sorry this has gone this far, I told aristona I got what I wanted (the answer) and I would get out. Yet snoopers (translation for LEJ= bemoeials) always feel the need to take it further. If you still feel the need to take this any further you can use pm. This topic has never been about me and it should never have been about me. There is no link between medievalko and simontjeuh or whatsoever. The only reason I brought Ki up is cause aristona is a gm in MEko aswell, nothing more, nothing less.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 02-23-2011 at 10:17 PM.

  11. #41
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Thanks for your feedback guys, but we decided to open an official thread where we can edit the first post according to the server changes.

    The link is: [Medieval Empire] 70 level limited, light-farm server.

    Let's continue there.

    @Simontjeuh; Even though you seem to be hating me so much, I always kept saying you are one of the players in KI who I really liked and I still do, but don't you agree we should stop spamming forums?

    If you use MSN or anything related, we can talk there. Just hit me up by sending a message.

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Thanks for your feedback guys, but we decided to open an official thread where we can edit the first post according to the server changes.

    The link is: [Medieval Empire] 70 level limited, light-farm server.

    Let's continue there.

    @Simontjeuh; Even though you seem to be hating me so much, I always kept saying you are one of the players in KI who I really liked and I still do, but don't you agree we should stop spamming forums?

    If you use MSN or anything related, we can talk there. Just hit me up by sending a message.
    I agree, for me it was finished when I got the answer. Lej had to take it further. Gl with the other topic.

  13. #43
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    I only took it further cause I ( bemoeial ) find it pretty gay that u point ur finger to aristona , even he aint the reason that the server crashed. but i see your talking about ki 3 , i stopped playing ki after ki1/2 .. so i will shut up cause i dont know what happend in ki3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •