Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

XionaKO a PK and abit farm server,Join it!

This is a discussion on XionaKO a PK and abit farm server,Join it! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, Before all the flames and the chilidish replys i gotta admit *IM NOT A GM/OWNER,Im just a PLAYER in ...
Page: 1

Default XionaKO a PK and abit farm server,Join it!

Hello,
    Before all the flames and the chilidish replys i gotta admit *IM NOT A GM/OWNER,Im just a PLAYER in the SERVER*

Well,since we are all looking for a great PK server. And im checking this forum everyday,and i am downloading every server.
    I gotta admit XionaKO,is the best balanced PK server that there is around. Yeah im sure some of you have tested it,and u said its "to much farm".

Let me explain you abit about the server:
    What is the level cap,where do i get scrolls,money?
    Level cap is 80,And you start level 80.
    You get Shells +9,High Class Weapons +9,and +9 DEX/STR/HP.
    Shell is the best armor after Valk/Gryphon/Bahamut (Donators Armor) but u can purchase it for In-Game items.
    Worms drop silver bar,Earth Worm + Blood Worms = Scrolls.
    Dark Mares drop Gold Bar&Trina.
    What is the upgrade rate,and unique upgrade rate?
    Upgrade Rate:
    1-8 100%,8-9 5%.
    Trina:
    1-9 15%. You can get Trina from Dark Mares.
    Unique Upgrade Rate:
    1-3 100%.
    What is the best weapons in-game,how can i get better weapons??

Well,You should go Bifforst for farming better weapons like - CHD,Avedon,Dread Shield,Hell Breaker etc. The monsters drop it +8.
    You can also kill the special bosses (ISI,VR,Ultima,Spector) and get Undefetable Weapons +8.
    You can find the server Drop List by Clicking
    Here. The best weapons in-game are Undefetable Weapons.

How can i get better uniques?

1) Well the best way is to make some Accounts and to vote.
    You get the uniques +1 from voting,and you can make set +3 easy if you make some accounts.
    You can vote every 12 hours.
    2)You can kill bosses in-game (You can find them at CZ) and they will drop u the uniques +0. Its can be also a good way if you are also voting.
    3)New - Each Kill in cz gives you Gem Of Bravery. 500 Gems = Unique +3.

How can i get Undefeatable Items and Donators Armor?

I think i made you guys think Donators are overpowerd. but It's not true. If you are a skilled player,you will be god in the server w/o donator armor.
    Anyway,the best offer for donators armor is: Set Unique +3,Gabs +9,Baal +9,WF +9. (You may think rofl how i get this shit)
    I wouldnt say its easy,but if you will make some accounts and you will vote - you'll get items fast. You can get Undefetable Weapons +9 for Uniques +3.
    So if you make many accounts you will get Uniques +3 fast.

Some details:
    You can Nation Transfer via panel.
    Active GMs - [GM_Kevin] [GM_Kuro].
    TP scroll,2,000 HP scroll,350 Def Scroll - you can get through voting from site.
    Chitins +9 you can get from Moradon Mobs.
    Automatic war,No lags at all,King Election Works.

Why i made this topic:
    I used to play alot of servers. And really,this one is the best.
    It's balanced,and donators are not overpowerd. It's not hard to get items.
    I always imagined how the server would looks with many more players.
    It has no TBLers anymore,and the PK is fuking GG. So really,if you're looking for gg pk - get your ass to here.
    I got nothing more to add,just give it a try - and i give you my word you'll enjoy playing there.

Server Adress: Here
    Forum Adress: Here

Hope to see you,
    Noam.
    Last edited by Troyyyyyyyy; 11-30-2012 at 05:54 PM.
    Rocket likes this.

Why do you keep making duplicate topics?

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    Why do you keep making duplicate topics?
    And why the hell you think i'm making a duplicate topics?
    I'm not Rocket. And watch all my posts in the forum,you'll see im just a newbie user here.
    If you dont have anything good to say,just dont reply here.

P.S - I made a new topic,since the old one is not updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyyyyyyyy View Post
    I'm not Rocket. And watch all my posts in the forum,you'll see im just a newbie user here.

P.S - I made a new topic,since the old one is not updated.
    If there is a topic for a server already then this is a duplicate topic. Guess there's a reason why Rocket doesn't advertise anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    If there is a topic for a server already then this is a duplicate topic. Guess there's a reason why Rocket doesn't advertise anymore.
    Rofl,anyway look he posted the topic about his server in the 30/03. Almost everything has changed,so thats why i made a new Topic.
    And i wanted people to join the server for having good PK.

May be - and I am just throwing it out there - there is another topic that also advertises the same server ? If the old one is too old, you ask rocket to update it but given how he just dont give a fk it may take forever.

Really? Do you really think thats how it works ? It's called freedom of speech pal. I say whatever I wanna say.

I was not even directing the server, I was just saying this is a duplicate topic but that was enough to get you all agro'd out. LMAO. Your childish mentality and attitude against the comments coming from the community reminded me why I quit that server. Thanks for reminding me that again.

Enjoy

May be - and I am just throwing it out there - there is another topic that also advertises the same server ? If the old one is too old, you ask rocket to update it but given how he just dont give a fk it may take forever.

Really? Do you really think thats how it works ? It's called freedom of speech pal. I say whatever I wanna say.

I was not even directing the server, I was just saying this is a duplicate topic but that was enough to get you all agro'd out. LMAO. Your childish mentality and attitude against the comments coming from the community reminded me why I quit that server. Thanks for reminding me that again.

Enjoy
    I was getting mad since you said "Why you Keep posting duplicated posts?" And this is the 1st time im doing it. Also i was getting mad,because im tired for all those outsmart people like you. And i was not asking Rocket to update it,i did it myself without asking him.

I was getting mad since you said "Why you Keep posting duplicated posts?" And this is the 1st time im doing it. Also i was getting mad,because im tired for all those outsmart people like you. And i was not asking Rocket to update it,i did it myself without asking him.

Xionis staff have made multiple topics about the same server. Hence the "keep" in the question. I was mostly directing the staff / community - you included - making duplicate topics. I guess thats the mentality of that server's staff and those who play it. Lets spam a forum with multiple topics and yell at people who says something other than "server is awesome" .

You will have people that you label as "outsmart" throughout your entire life. Grow up kid and stop crying the first time somebody says something even though it was not even personal.

Updating a topic and making a new one are totally different things.

I promise though I won't reply anymore to this topic anymore.

Cookie?

Xionis staff have made multiple topics about the same server. Hence the "keep" in the question. I was mostly directing the staff / community - you included - making duplicate topics. I guess thats the mentality of that server's staff and those who play it. Lets spam a forum with multiple topics and yell at people who says something other than "server is awesome" .

You will have people that you label as "outsmart" throughout your entire life. Grow up kid and stop crying the first time somebody says something even though it was not even personal.

Updating a topic and making a new one are totally different things.

I promise though I won't reply anymore to this topic anymore.

Cookie?
    I have never seen Xionis staff making multiple posts. Sry about that if its "Made" you so mad.
    And nah you cant judge the "Mentality of the servers peoplez just because of that",rofl you gotta be a Nerd.
    Really man,grow up and dont waste your time by typing your Bullshit.
    I had no bad intention,just wanted to keep this server alive. You can keep your frustration to your self,not here.

Xiona and balance in the same sentence? it sounds hard to believe

Quote Originally Posted by sakuran View Post
    Xiona and balance in the same sentence? it sounds hard to believe
    Yeah man,i'm giving you my word. I am playing on every class there and its balanced.

I said I wont reply anymore but I feel it is my public duty to do this.

This is his PM to me...

You gotta grow up and stop wasting your time,by replying your bullshit that flow because you're frustrated.
    I had no bad intentions,just wanted to make this server funnier and active.
    I dont get why u all "Gamers4Life" community,always have bad stuffs to say. I mean,you didn't liked this server,but why you're taking it out on peoples like me? I just wanted to bring more people,and you're trying to outsmart

If you dont like this community, why make topics here? You are obviously desperate to get some GG players from here to that crappy server.

What makes you think I am frustrated ? You are the one who is throwing curse words around and writing in capital bold letters not me.

And I mean really ? A PM... really ? Definitely low move kiddo... low move... even for you...

server is great fun just need more players

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

HAHA best server, is perfect made but Brandon make it for money, all donators are op, lol.. everything in pus, however i don't care about it, but i know very good who is Brandon.. so better i leave from here!

Have fun boys..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    HAHA best server, is perfect made but Brandon make it for money, all donators are op, lol.. everything in pus, however i don't care about it, but i know very good who is Brandon.. so better i leave from here!

Have fun boys..
    It's ok to bash servers as a player but not as a server owner, you guys really do not get the hint that bashing other servers is not a good idea... this isn't the first time you guys have did this. One of these days, you will talk shit to the wrong server.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast