Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

◄█►MedievalKO: Where the battle beggins █ Farm-PK, GM's 24/7, full events!!◄█►

This is a discussion on ◄█►MedievalKO: Where the battle beggins █ Farm-PK, GM's 24/7, full events!!◄█► within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by IIdarkkillerII lol 10chars come MSN sometime fagget-.-'...
Page: 2

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IIdarkkillerII View Post
    lol
    10chars
    come MSN sometime fagget-.-'

What a real spartan does?? fix the server without sleeping and listen to community :@

Xerxes is also greatfull you guys are reporting all those bugs so we can see where the problem is and fix them all for ONCE!!! :@@

only because i saw breth and piana on panel of online user i'll play server lol

lol nvm no breth n piana wont play haha
    Last edited by iRaiden; 11-21-2012 at 03:07 PM.

gonna give it a try.. got tired of failure servers so i hope this one won't fail bad as the previous i tried

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    gonna give it a try.. got tired of failure servers so i hope this one won't fail bad as the previous i tried
    We have a tremendous confident on this server and already our spartans testers are being really helpfull on this purposes :@

Get ready for the real deal server!!

Spartans,

Thanks to everyone for the incredible support about the bugs reporting, we already patched it all and some of them found by us, also we added some features to our server, those are:

-New look on character
    -Security has been improved
    -3x characters per account is now possible

We invite you to participate on this great server release official on saturday, everyone are invited, call your friends, you better don't miss it!!
    Last edited by Leonidaz; 11-22-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Banned Member

So any english clan gona play? hit me up then =)

idk what happend to Arrow shower and multiple shot but since ur 2 new patch if im not lets say infront of any enemy and i use shower, no arrow shoot wich is really retarded ¿

No forget tomorrow is the Big Day!!!!

we are working hard because we believe that you deserve the best server out there!!

please dont make it hard to xp , or it will just be another fail like all the other servers, if its hard xp people will come try to be the best fail and leave atleast if you make it easy xp and mid/hard farm you will be lasting way longer

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    please dont make it hard to xp , or it will just be another fail like all the other servers, if its hard xp people will come try to be the best fail and leave atleast if you make it easy xp and mid/hard farm you will be lasting way longer
    i think its gonna be hard exp, i was getting 9k exp per golem, 5k per harpy, 5k per apostle...

Quote Originally Posted by iRaiden View Post
    i think its gonna be hard exp, i was getting 9k exp per golem, 5k per harpy, 5k per apostle...
    oh well than seems like another great start server who will be dead in a week seems like the private owners havent understood yet KO players dont want to exp they want PK and the advantage on items(farm) , well ofc some people want hard XP but thats the few that will b xping none stop at start so they can raid later but oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    oh well than seems like another great start server who will be dead in a week seems like the private owners havent understood yet KO players dont want to exp they want PK and the advantage on items(farm) , well ofc some people want hard XP but thats the few that will b xping none stop at start so they can raid later but oh well
    Tortuga look,

Dont listen people that really doesn't know a thing, i will tell you something.

Exp is BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING, as ko players we are aware of it :@, the exp will be pretty easy, we are making our calculations based on apos killing, so:

server will start with level 65 cap, get level 65 by killing apos will take 5 hours as average (if we count from level 60 to 65), but if you kill other mobs that give more experience then you will reach faster the highest level, what we really do care is is the farming and pk, because the experience is totally useless here, just a little complement for the game, but it shouldn't be the main thing :@

Tomorrow is the official server, everyone are invited.

Remember scroll 300ac and 1500hp on sundries!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidaz View Post
    Tortuga look,

Exp is BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING, as ko players we are aware of it :@, the exp will be pretty easy, we are making our calculations based on apos killing, so:

server will start with level 65 cap, get level 65 by killing apos will take 5 hours as average (if we count from level 60 to 65), but if you kill other mobs that give more experience then you will reach faster the highest level, what we really do care is is the farming and pk, because the experience is totally useless here, just a little complement for the game, but it shouldn't be the main thing :@

Tomorrow is the official server, everyone are invited.

Remember scroll 300ac and 1500hp on sundries!!!
    I like your enthusiasm! I believe in you, but steam autumn sale will keep me busy for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidaz View Post

really ? i said what i saw from beta, killed mobs and told him exp i guess i dont know a thing.

you got enought apostle for every player in server ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast