Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

A message to the community

This is a discussion on A message to the community within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cool story, bro. Almost made me cry....
Page: 2

Cool story, bro. Almost made me cry.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

fuck you retard
    The reason that ppl went to priv servers wasnt Turks u douchebag
    it was because of KOXp, lack of costummer support. and many other reasons..
    If TURKS was your reason to quit USKO, you should quit private servers too, because 90% of the population at privs servers are turks/latinos.
    get a grib crybaby

u only write this cuz ur KO only got like 15 users online .
    WHINE

Stupid topic in my eyes. Imagine u open a bank with no secuirty, do u rly expect that ppl dosnt rob you? The answer is no (especially if they are black )

Anyways if u plan on running a Ko server it dosnt help just too know how too follow some guides on snoxd. You will need alot more knowledge. You dont see sexyreply crying here bc ppl attack him etcc. Its because he knows how too protect him self..

So stop crying bitches. Thats how Ko has always been. If u cant handel it. Then quit!
    Anyways i see alot of ppl saying "owners open servers for quick money" Ye its true. Even vincent did it many times. My friend donated alot of money , after 1-2 weeks he stopped too care about his server. So i quitted as Gm in hes server. For some reason he shutted down also hes server. Also before i quited as GM, i gave my gm stuff too Iveco for fun. Then he pmed me like few hours later. "Just wait and see, ill hack ur sexyko acc" or something like that. Kinda funny ^^
    So yeh , the way i look at it. You deserve it
    Last edited by johny; 07-19-2011 at 07:04 AM.

Anyways. .
    Last edited by Vincents; 07-19-2011 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    fuck you retard
    The reason that ppl went to priv servers wasnt Turks u douchebag
    it was because of KOXp, lack of costummer support. and many other reasons..
    If TURKS was your reason to quit USKO, you should quit private servers too, because 90% of the population at privs servers are turks/latinos.
    get a grib crybaby

u only write this cuz ur KO only got like 15 users online .
    WHINE
    I don't have any server online at the moment?

Also, I stated that it wasn't because of all turks, if you are offended because you are turk - which you clearly are - you have issues. By your response, you obviously fit in the population of turks I am referring to - the trash.

I am friends with a few turks, and chat with them from day to day; I was simply reffering to the turkish players that ruin the game, and most people know what I am talking about - hence the turkish IP ban at various sites/servers.

GET OVER IT BITCH

P.S: 90% turks/latino, where did you pull this number from? Oh, your ass, like most things turks do - they pull it out of their ass, rofl. And I never mentioned anything about latino's, only turks. Get Over It, BITCH

These topics never serve any logical purpose besides acting as an outlet for rants.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Ko4life should be for 18+

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

I know exactly what you mean by turks ruining KO..
    but you have to be more specific ..
    and we got it out our ass? ... grow up you little computer geek
    get your facts straight next time
    I hope some day a turk will fuck you in your ass cocksucking twat

hope your server dies in 1hour when it gest up

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Stupid topic in my eyes. Imagine u open a bank with no secuirty, do u rly expect that ppl dosnt rob you? The answer is no (especially if they are black )

Anyways if u plan on running a Ko server it dosnt help just too know how too follow some guides on snoxd. You will need alot more knowledge. You dont see sexyreply crying here bc ppl attack him etcc. Its because he knows how too protect him self..

So stop crying bitches. Thats how Ko has always been. If u cant handel it. Then quit!
    Anyways i see alot of ppl saying "owners open servers for quick money" Ye its true. Even vincent did it many times. My friend donated alot of money , after 1-2 weeks he stopped too care about his server. So i quitted as Gm in hes server. For some reason he shutted down also hes server. Also before i quited as GM, i gave my gm stuff too Iveco for fun. Then he pmed me like few hours later. "Just wait and see, ill hack ur sexyko acc" or something like that. Kinda funny ^^
    The fuck has this have to do with anything ?

Wait, what are you talking about?

It's already been established by me and the rest of the Life|KO Community - you were corrupted, so we kicked you from the GM team, you never "quit". So corrupted infact, with the illegal items and such - that you ruined the server for everyone else.

Also, I'm not really crying, I have no servers online at the moment, the one that I did help out seems to be holding up just fine, even though all these "pro hackers" are running around. If you wanted to flame me for no reason; send me a message, no need to make a post in a topic that is completely irrelevant.

"Anyways if u plan on running a Ko server it dosnt help just too know how too follow some guides on snoxd. You will need alot more knowledge." I lol'd. I hope this wasn't directed at me

By the way, nice play on the "black" card, funny you will never grow balls big enough to tell me or any other "black" person that to their face though, your pussy, your soft, moist like wet soggy bread.

Pussy.

EDIT: Just noticed the bit about me stop caring for server, really? Maybe it appeared that way, however I was arrested and had a long string of court dates following an incident as well as weekly visits to my parole officer, and a visit to my house every two days - google me if you don't believe me, till then - shut the fuck up, kthnx

itunes1

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Ko4life should be for 18+
    Aint gonna make a difference. People will still act stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Wait, what are you talking about?

It's already been established by me and the rest of the Life|KO Community - you were corrupted, so we kicked you from the GM team, you never "quit". So corrupted infact, with the illegal items and such - that you ruined the server for everyone else.

Also, I'm not really crying, I have no servers online at the moment, the one that I did help out seems to be holding up just fine, even though all these "pro hackers" are running around. If you wanted to flame me for no reason; send me a message, no need to make a post in a topic that is completely irrelevant.

"Anyways if u plan on running a Ko server it dosnt help just too know how too follow some guides on snoxd. You will need alot more knowledge." I lol'd. I hope this wasn't directed at me

By the way, nice play on the "black" card, funny you will never grow balls big enough to tell me or any other "black" person that to their face though, your pussy, your soft, moist like wet soggy bread.

Pussy.

EDIT: Just noticed the bit about me stop caring for server, really? Maybe it appeared that way, however I was arrested and had a long string of court dates following an incident as well as weekly visits to my parole officer, and a visit to my house every two days - google me if you don't believe me, till then - shut the fuck up, kthnx
    Kicked? u never kicked me, i actually banned my self. U werent online when i left as Gm. U didn even have loggs, cause one of ur other Gms were corrupt and u didn do jackshit. There was alot of things going on in ur server that u know of, so dont come with that bullshit.And u never explained why u shut down the server when i quitted as Gm.? Cause the only thing i did was too Iveco my Gm stuff, u could easily remove them. Also i know Prodigy didn like when i got Gm so he was watching me, but never cought me doing anything ..

Kinda sad that ur saying i was corrupt when u dont have anything too back that up with.

So ur saying u couldn do simple things even u had little time? woaw

Kinda funny too see that u Cry yes Cry when ppl flame you or attack you etc. You're nothing better than them. You talk shit like em.. ^_^
    Love how u threaten me at some point.

Deny all u want, but only a Cry baby makes a topic like this. Deny all u want we know both what happend in LifeKo.

Anyways one thing i learned about you is that . You say what ppl want too hear.
    Like one time u pmed me that each month "the best " Gm will get a prize of 100 usd. So that we would do a better Job, i knew from start it was bullshit. And suprisingly it did too

What more lies you got? Bring it on ^_^

Kicked? u never kicked me, i actually banned my self. U werent online when i left as Gm. U didn even have loggs, cause one of ur other Gms were corrupt and u didn do jackshit. There was alot of things going on in ur server that u know of, so dont come with that bullshit.And u never explained why u shut down the server when i quitted as Gm.? Cause the only thing i did was too Iveco my Gm stuff, u could easily remove them. Also i know Prodigy didn like when i got Gm so he was watching me, but never cought me doing anything ..

Kinda sad that ur saying i was corrupt when u dont have anything too back that up with.

So ur saying u couldn do simple things even u had little time? woaw

Kinda funny too see that u Cry yes Cry when ppl flame you or attack you etc. You're nothing better than them. You talk shit like em.. ^_^
    Love how u threaten me at some point.

Deny all u want, but only a Cry baby makes a topic like this. Deny all u want we know both what happend in LifeKo.

Anyways one thing i learned about you is that . You say what ppl want too hear.
    Like one time u pmed me that each month "the best " Gm will get a prize of 100 usd. So that we would do a better Job, i knew from start it was bullshit. And suprisingly it did too

What more lies you got? Bring it on ^_^
    Lol, this is actually starting to get pretty funny -

• Everyone knows you were corrupt
    • For those who did not believe, I shared logs, and all added up
    • You did not quit GM, I banned you
    • When I came to you like a grown man on MSN and asked you why you did what you did, you ignored me
    • Giving your stuff to another person isn't corrupt? Than tell me johny, what is lol
    • The 100$ for best gm a month was never officially declared, I ran it by you and prodigy and I forgot, one other person, and was told it was un-needed and that you guys were happy to GM for free, I now see you were happy only because you were handing out illegal items, ect
    • I'm far from mad, that was so long ago - I'm at a new point in my life, not really worried about the past that much

hey dont take all the credit vince!! i banned him first, than you unbanned him and re banned him cuz he was a corrupt bitch, and obviously i didnt like you being gm and i told vince that you were a horrible candidate for gm, which now is obvious considering you handed out energy rocks to a few of your friends, and i dont know how u can deny it when you admitted in on life ko shoutbox when one of the people u handed it to brought it up. not to mention trade logs lol

nd another thing he really was going to do the 100$ thing per month, and i actually told him not to because anyone who gms should do it because they want to help keep the server free of cheaters not because they want to profit

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    hey dont take all the credit vince!! i banned him first, than you unbanned him and re banned him cuz he was a corrupt bitch, and obviously i didnt like you being gm and i told vince that you were a horrible candidate for gm, which now is obvious considering you handed out energy rocks to a few of your friends, and i dont know how u can deny it when you admitted in on life ko shoutbox when one of the people u handed it to brought it up. not to mention trade logs lol

nd another thing he really was going to do the 100$ thing per month, and i actually told him not to because anyone who gms should do it because they want to help keep the server free of cheaters not because they want to profit
    ^^ This

But let's not forget, I am the bad guy, lol.
    Close this topic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast