MixKo is Ready Offical Today

This is a discussion on MixKo is Ready Offical Today within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MixKo Server is Ready NOW ! We've never been advertised here in Gamers4Life, so it's time to do that. ...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Default MixKo is Ready Offical Today

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MixKo Server is Ready NOW !

We've never been advertised here in Gamers4Life, so it's time to do that.
    I believe that people from server administration must be honest in every possible way. I can write a lot of things but I personally believe that you should try something before you say if it's good or not. We've got a great and fast growing community. Server is monitored 24/7 to make sure it's running stable and we are hosted on a fully DDoS protected servers spreading the load on 3 dedicated servers.
    So let me tell you what we can offer you. I want it to be simple.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Events and Features

1-Border Defense War

2- Under The Castle

3- Lunar Wars

4- Adream Zone

5-Castle Sige War

6-8VS8 Zone

7-Forgotten Temple
    8-Juraid Mountain

And There is lot's Event's Coming Soon Be Ready

• National points events are launched almost everyday with different amount of X %.

• Colony Zone monument will be neutral for both nations when the server is restarted but after a player from human side kills it .. it will give 15 more national points and special quest item used for Roll the Dice quest ... once a player from karus side kill it again and so on ... endless battle I guess ? =)

We've got live chat support on panel and when its online you'll see a box in the bottom right corner to start a live chat session.

Zones

• We've got quite good amount of zones and you can check them all from Mysterious gate in Moradon near upstairs. Such as Bifrost, Dark Land, Felankor's Lair, Krowaz, Boss Land, Knight Castle, Super Shell Zone ...

• There is a jail zone where non-legit players will be teleported. There is no way to get out from there because there is no Exit NPC. Soon we'll create a jail quest where you must obtain X exit stars to get out of it.
    • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quests

• You can access Super Shell quest zone via Mysterious gate and you'll be able to farm Green Magics which can be exchanged for Super Shell items. That quest has been made to help newcomers to farm when there isn't someone to help them. So, they can do it alone. Also, this zone is only for newcomers and old players will get a notice that they are not able to join in it.

• You should obtain Rebirth scroll from NPC Kaishan (10 level speciality) by killing 5x Orc monsters. After that go back to Kaishan and exchange it for 1 x Rebirth scroll. Teleport to Folk and you will see the Rebirth anvil where you can update normal shells to rebirths.

• Personal weapon quest in Eslant. You will have to kill x amount of monsters and collect the quest items to obtain the personal weapon/shield.

New quests are coming out soon

NOTICE: Drop List Will Be Ready Today and i will Post it Here Tonight .

Last edited by TeLara; 04-16-2016 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Re-Upload TheCilent

- tons of bugged skills (fire armor giving ac, instantly magic having a custom animation doesnt do anything, same goes for many skills)
    - Fake player count
    - PUS is all fucked up, open some random page in spanish
    - classes arn't balanced (I vs sins while being debuffed)
    - +5/+10 ain't something that attract players anymore
    - Copy/paste of the last server you did, just with a different name (copy of maxKO, changing the a by an i) and trying to steal maxKO players while its down
    - copy of np monster that maxKO used in cz (elfs)
    - No advertising have even been made (turk websites, english websites) before the release
    And much more

top 5 worst server i've played
    2/10
    won't lose my time on that server

Banned Member

You Can Check Forums you 're Speaking Without Read Every News , Frank You 're Speaking About Skills And Count Fake Players About Fake Count you Can Check The Server From inside already have the counted players i Just need tell you , you 're trying to Fail Our Commiuty But We Wont :P

Sorry For My English

Thank's

My apologies, but this isn't fake?

Banned Member

Sir it's Shows you The Online Users While

0 Karus 0 El morad

we 're Working on it :S

why you take care of Our Server ? if that Server BAD Dont Play it Just Leave it

You just want money, and don't even care enough to speak with proper english, or any language for that matter? You do not start a random word in the middle of the sentence with a capital letter. Loled right there.

took forever to download.. when i finally start the game and login i cant choose race -.-
    it wont let me press the buttons

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    took forever to download.. when i finally start the game and login i cant choose race -.-
    it wont let me press the buttons

ye Sir Becuase you Should press on Symbol Of Each Nation To Select Your Side xDD

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by AceVentura View Post
    You just want money, and don't even care enough to speak with proper english, or any language for that matter? You do not start a random word in the middle of the sentence with a capital letter. Loled right there.
    Mate i Always Say My English is bad so i just know 50% english :P Agin i Just Helping Them And The Admin Just Take Look About Every thing here and i hope Our Players Enjoy

Thank's

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

legendaryKO promo video on his site
    what the fuck

Banned Member

Ye Sir We 're Working on it And Really we are giving the Best For Our Players :P Please Just Be Patient and Give Our Server a Chance it's UP 3 Days ago :P

Thank's
    Last edited by TeLara; 04-16-2016 at 11:08 AM. Reason: just s

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

I find this but what is it? first server u launched and didnt turn out good?

https://www.facebook.com/Dangers-KO-...4567/?ref=un_c

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manio22 View Post
    I find this but what is it? first server u launched and didnt turn out good?

https://www.facebook.com/Dangers-KO-...4567/?ref=un_c
    Really i don't know any thing about this sir ,, you can ask that Page DangersKo :P

Delete this thread please, he is a liar, thief, stupid, ignorant, and puts random capital letters in his writings.

But honestly, take ko to the mix had me cracking up xD Stole server, change 1 letter in the name and even tried stealing slogan xD retard, it doesn't even sound right.