Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Mod Authorisation

This is a discussion on Mod Authorisation within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Due to the intense spam today i have turned on a feature meaning no topic is public until mods authorise ...
Page: 1

Default Mod Authorisation

Due to the intense spam today i have turned on a feature meaning no topic is public until mods authorise it.

This will be turned off in the future.

Please comment on this so i know ive not broken the forum

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Great job, it should be done in the first place.

Finally dude

it seems that its still going on

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

ip ban this yourko fagget

Good for you, well done. Now go back to your turkish website

Little archer Senior Member

Apparently they were hosting a contest <not authorized link>

Dem turks, always finding a way to stay relevant on my hate-meter.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 11-30-2014 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    Please comment on this so i know ive not broken the forum
    Please ban IP to YourKO server and clean up all the topics him spammed

Quote Originally Posted by HolyShit View Post
    Please ban IP to YourKO server and clean up all the topics him spammed
    Teach me masta how to do that ? its not 1 person or even yourko stuff, its their players doing it !

With IPB, at least, you can blacklist words/URLs so it outright fails post submission (as opposed to censoring, though you can configure that too). I'd wager doing so would help somewhat (at least, for a while), since they're all just copying and pasting the same template post.
    I'd hate to see how many threads are pending approval right now... there's already 56 pages of threads that're public...

Banned

Our management thinks you are doing wrong. You were blamed them with baselessness and you aren't giving any permission even just for one topic.
    You have to consider these thing is pretty much normal

Quote Originally Posted by 0sm4ncan View Post
    Our management thinks you are doing wrong. You were blamed them with baselessness and you aren't giving any permission even just for one topic.
    You have to consider these thing is pretty much normal
    Your 'management' has attacked other servers ((ab)using their own players PCs/connections without their knowledge), they've put up a script on their website to have people auto-like them on Facebook (without the user's knowledge/authorisation), and now they're holding a contest to flood this forum because they -- huge surprise -- aren't welcome here. The exact reason staff don't allow them here, I don't claim to know -- but it's not like there's a shortage of choices in that department; heck, that's the opposite of baseless, right there.

It's childish, and anyone participating in it should be ashamed of themselves, and their 'management'. Why anyone even bothers to play there with that crap is beyond me.
    Last edited by twostars; 11-26-2014 at 03:52 AM. Reason: typos are the bane of my existence...
    Professor likes this.

Banned

I'm sorry I had to use a dictionary. I'm playing yourko about 4 years. I have not witnessed in what you're talking about time I play. I think that your citizens OSKO always side. I personally have proven that you know one of your deeds panels database are in this game. You should know that information transmitted absolutely wrong. Ever since you've decided to direct research yourko needing stole users' accounts. If I did something like this in the market, "the best" How do I get the title? I think you should put an end to these nerves. Negotiates between now you should have allowed the delivery of ads on the forums. I do not think would lose something. ......+>

Quote Originally Posted by 0sm4ncan View Post
    I'm sorry I had to use a dictionary. I'm playing yourko about 4 years. I have not witnessed in what you're talking about time I play. I think that your citizens OSKO always side. I personally have proven that you know one of your deeds panels database are in this game. You should know that information transmitted absolutely wrong. Ever since you've decided to direct research yourko needing stole users' accounts. If I did something like this in the market, "the best" How do I get the title? I think you should put an end to these nerves. Negotiates between now you should have allowed the delivery of ads on the forums. I do not think would lose something.
    Well, all I can really say is that everything I specifically mentioned was first-hand info (i.e. I experienced it). OSKO had no say in anything I just said.

Furthermore, nobody's losing anything by not allowing them (you?) to advertise here, especially after the spam 'contest'. If there was any doubt before, I'm sure staff don't have any now...
    You'd have to be absolutely insane to think otherwise.

PS: Because I apparently have to explain this, but just saying you're "the best" doesn't actually make it true. That is the opinion your players should make for themselves. I'd be especially wary of anyone claiming they're "the best" at anything.
    TheKnightOnline and Professor like this.

Banned

The events because I know me. Facebook share photos yourko server was the owner of OSKO much swearing by both. That whatever you do do not deserve any human. Everyone's opinion is different. Everyone has justified itself by this fact. But should definitely get an agreement. Because you're OSKO the forum administrator is not

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast