To Moderators/Admins

This is a discussion on To Moderators/Admins within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's quite annoying seeing these selling topics, personally I don't think that they should be allowed, but at least create ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Default To Moderators/Admins

It's quite annoying seeing these selling topics, personally I don't think that they should be allowed, but at least create another sub category which they can fall under.

delete this topic after something is done, if something is done

Banned Senior Member

what makes me laugh that you are making a topic concerning this?

when theres only 2 topics doing that lol... mine and tabby's? why is it such a big problem?

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

+1

even if privateserver talk is allowed, selling of accounts should be kept to a minimum or in a different sub-section..

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcool View Post
    what makes me laugh that you are making a topic concerning this?

when theres only 2 topics doing that lol... mine and tabby's? why is it such a big problem?
    Exactly being the point. As I said I really don't care whether it's allowed or not, but I know after sometime this will get even more annoying, as it already is with just the 2-3 of the posts, thus why I suggested a sub category. Read before you respond next time.

Banned Senior Member

why do another subsection? thats just more space consumed on the dedicated? Wouldn't it be better to just keep one section other then just putting another whole subsection and making it cost more space?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Agreed and moved. I'll be more strict for those who post selling topics in this section of the forums.

Edit: I'll see if we can make a sub-section for that purpose; however, I see no reason to. It's a private server after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcool View Post
    why do another subsection? thats just more space consumed on the dedicated? Wouldn't it be better to just keep one section other then just putting another whole subsection and making it cost more space?
    Or is it because you want it shown on the first page once you click the "Private Servers" link? The point of the "Private Servers" topic is for people to represent their servers and for others to look at the ones that they would find interesting and maybe join. Now, what will probably happen, is that out of the 10 topics per page let's say, 9 of them will become selling topics, while one of them will be an actual server topic, which I know for a fact people would get annoyed by. Simple as, put a sub section within the Private Server section and done deal.

Personally I don't see which retards would buy an account to a private servers, but I know there is always a few that come out with that as I had an $80 offer about 2 years ago for selling my mage... but that was back then where pretty much the whole private server popullation was located within a few of the private servers... now it's much more dispersed and from what I've seen (trying a few of the private servers in the past few days) is that none of them seem trustworthy, meaning that I'm trying to say that for all you know it might shut down the next day, that's how unsafe they fell... and yet people would buy them? Summer job = ~$100/day, so instead of spending one day on work and gaining probably 5x more then what the account is going to sell for, you will spend days and even weeks trying to sell it. As I said, it will take a long time as only retards would buy them, and yet they present themselves once in a while.

Create a new subsection for it then =.=

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Create a new subsection for it then =.=
    I highly doubt this will happen.

Wasn't askin you :x

Btw ubeatable instead of spamming for post counts you could have easily pm'd them, quite stupid imo.

Regards tabbycat

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Wasn't askin you :x

Btw ubeatable instead of spamming for post counts you could have easily pm'd them, quite stupid imo.

Regards tabbycat
    I didn't know the question had to be direct to me in order to answer it. You made a suggestion and I gave you a realistic reply.

Locking this thread now since it seems to be going off-topic.