Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Most active private server

This is a discussion on Most active private server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Which is the most "active"?? looking for a good pvp server... that's all i wanna do... anyone?...
Page: 1

Default Most active private server

Which is the most "active"?? looking for a good pvp server... that's all i wanna do... anyone?

Banned Regular Member

SexyKo is what you're looking for , altho its full of mages and turks , but its very nice , bug-free chaos expansion , and high populated

Banned Senior Member

The most active PvP one is indeed sexyko, but I doubt you'll find any fun there.

i'm looking for fun, active, stable server... one that i don't have to worry about closing after 6 days..

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by volcompat View Post
    i'm looking for fun, active, stable server... one that i don't have to worry about closing after 6 days..
    defenetly sexyko

Banned Regular Member

SexyKo is far the most stable i've ever seen , just like playing an official server but with help from gm's , good items and ofc no KOXP !

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    defenetly sexyko
    He said fun. So SexyKO is out.... lol
    Unfortunately there's nothing currently out that fits the 3 criteria you're wishing for. If that server existed we would all be there

So you gotta pick which is more important. Fun, activity, or stability?

Some advice, check around this forum for new servers popping up and try ones that catch your eye as they come out.

Banned Senior Member

SexyKO has been up since 2008, I've played there ever since. I strongly suggest you stick to that server if you want one thats gonna last for a while, all other servers die within weeks/month or even days lol

+1 to sexyko, you can check my vids if you want a idea of how PK will be there, its amazing at times but shit at times with all the mages, if you have any questions just ask me, ive played that server for ages now but i sold my char there recently.

I'm friends with almost every admin/mod there too and i'll tell you they're very helpful, way more support than most servers that I see, and they're absolutely no bugs and all events work, just my opinion you should go there. They're usually 450-750 users online always at peak hours, sometimes even 900-1k at war times so

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I'm friends with almost every admin/mod there too and i'll tell you they're very helpful, way more support than most servers that I see, and they're absolutely no bugs and all events work, just my opinion you should go there. They're usually 450-750 users online always at peak hours, sometimes even 900-1k at war times so
    You mean corrupted right?Because thats what i have seen with my eyes.I have played there more time than you,since december 2008 and i know what im talking about.You know me and i know you,but sadly i cant tell you who i am.

If you wanna PK server Check OrionKO , but now is offline (he fix some bug's ) and dont so much active 15 -40 user's on .. ; )

SexyKo is nice but it is gonna take some time for you to lvl up with others and get into their parties. I am about to start Phenom-KO whenever the official gets released. It looks like its on a nice path in terms of community and server. The owner knows what he is doing.

Good luck

SexyKO has failed to send me the link to activate my account.. + all dl links don't work so that's a fail to me.

Joining OldSchoolKO

Banned Regular Member

SexyKO has failed to send me the link to activate my account.. + all dl links don't work so that's a fail to me.
    A sign from god.

NusKO :: Index

Such an great server, Active, stable and a really funny server, with some more players it will be PERFECT, no party mages in pk and no hackers, farm / PK server.

Joining OldSchoolKO
    I think PhenomKO might be kewl. But yeah finding a good stable server is pretty hard nowadays.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast