Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

MostWantedKO | Coming Soon

This is a discussion on MostWantedKO | Coming Soon within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Decerto if it were great it woudnt have 17 people online lol. Every succesfull Server had to ...
Page: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    if it were great it woudnt have 17 people online lol.
    Every succesfull Server had to start small,

As Time progresses People will come due to creativity, honesty and being an awesome server.

We Support him and so should you !
    UltimatePvP likes this.

Boost the drop rate of Juraid mobs. (So you should get x2 gems per Juraid.)
    Old elf/sse/platinium earring reduce their stats of defense from 20 to 10.(And some stats of bonus.) To make normal accessories more worth.
    Added New quest EMC/LUF, where you can obtain Weapon and armor, accessories
    -Weapon
    -Armor
    -Accessories
    Fix small bugs with merchant tokens.

ESN CODE FOR 1200 Knight Cash: 4444-1111-2221-1111 = Only for one person (E-PIN system in our website)

Fair play & have fun.

With regards
    MostWantedKO Team!

Some screens for example.

-bumpbump-
    UltimatePvP likes this.

Fixed the stuns problem, right now it should work perfect
    Add somes icons to the game.
    Corrected name of items in the database(Thank you Scar).
    Flame,shios, imir ring are available for all classes.
    Magic hammer is fixed, right now it will repair your items which you are wearing.
    Some olds accessories has been fixed (They can't be upgraded before)
    Mini dark mare added to colony zone bowl(It will be drop high class weapon and armor, gold coin 100%) respawn 5 minutes.
    Boost drop rate of most bosses by 5/10%

In peak time we have 40 users online. I am pleased, thank you to all who enjoy the same as I do for providing this server for you!
    There will be boss event in Saturday or Sunday, more information should be in Wednesday
    Some fixes(Will be fixed after server restart more information will be shared soon)/updates should too be at Saturday/Sunday

Its Never too late to join MWKO!
    We can enjoy together
    Sirouko likes this.

[17.05.20]Boss Event & EXP EVENT
    Dear knights,

On Sunday at 17:00 there will be boss event in Colony zone Bowl (Will be on NP bonus)
    On the same day(17:30) we will provide you yet EXP EVENT (Gems too drop)(Etaroth)(Probably in Cz Town)

Remember: Starter items is enough to good start (also u have 65 level up scroll in inventory and pus (0KC))

We're still working on the server, thank you for being with us.

See you

Patch 1311
    Fix upgrade problem with valkyire armor scroll (It was bugged after begin added middle, low class).
    Added some missing quests item to the monsters.
    Add new task to collection race, awards Trina, Valkyire armor scroll, HP1500&300 DEF& ATTACK SCROLL
    Exchange for National points has been changed to Monthly National Points, now it will take Monthly NP instead National Points
    Fixed gender scroll (There was small one bug, when you try to change gender(with items) it took a scroll but dont change a gender.(So: can't change Gender due to wearing items.)
    and several fix minor bugs

ESN CODE: 2323-2122-2212-2211 FOR 1000 KC

We preparing some new updates in few weeks should be here

Thank you

In this weekend we will give next updates and unlocked the upgrade item to +8...
    More information in patch note[saturday/sunday].
    Last edited by UltimatePvP; 05-22-2020 at 06:54 AM.
    Sirouko likes this.

As we promised before, every week we try to come up with new things & fixes for our server. We appreciate every submition from our great users, and we would like to say that we are deeply moved to have such great community!

We have some great ideas for future releases but those will take a little bit more time to complete, but rest assured that we are giving it everything we have to bring those things to You for best gaming experience! We put our hearts and souls into this server to provide you with the best server you've ever dreamed of...

Thanks again to everyone who trusted us and supported us by playing on our server!

And now, the list of this weeks fixes and updates:
    *Unlocked upgrade to +8 and boost old rates for newcomers (So items for +6 and +7 will be easier to make it)

+1 > +2: 100%

+2 > +3: 100%

+3 > +4: 100%

+4 > +5: 70%

+5 > +6: 49%

+6 > +7: 24%

+7 > +8: 12%

+

+1 > +2: 100%
    +2 > +3: 100%
    +3 > +4: 100%
    +4 > +5: 90%
    +5 > +6: 65%
    +6 > +7: 35%
    +7 > +8: 18%

*Monster summon scroll [We boosted rate of boss spawn and right now it look really fine! [More SQ, TK, HQ, etc... and minimalize drop Hyde and low level bosses]]
    *Level up scroll has been changed from 65 to level up 70.
    *New icons have been added for the Quest item.
    *Fixed NP Monthly exchange.
    *Last Nation Standing event is unlock! [Every day at 21:00 Server Time]
    -Exceptional Items are enabled you can find them in LNS event from last bosses which spawn very quick...
    *Chaos stone dont spawn anymore OBL.
    *Letter Quest
    -You have to collect the letters [K N I G H T] and your reward is nice amount of EXP. You can do it only once!
    *Exchange of Players soul added to [Quest]Colony Master (Npc location: Colony zone town)
    -PUS items(no HERA/Cougar/Patrick scrolls) (Low chance for Premiums and Boss Summon scroll, 1000 kc and some others items...)
    -High class items for +5 (Weapons)
    Try your lucky

Unfortunately, I have a problems in real life, here can be delayed with fixes and updates, I am very sorry but now are hard times for me and my family. I will try as much as I can to devote some time to the server, have a nice day.

Patch 1312 Changelog #1
    Updates our databases and it is more easy to catch cheaters...(in security purposes we add it to provide you the best gaming experience)
    Bifrost added to the schedule (There you can obtain fragments and "Sin of X" in the future for it will be quest, im still thinking about the idea)
    Boost drop rate of Skeleton family (according to the wishes of the players)
    Unlock upgrade accessories to +1 ( from 0 to +1 -> 85%)
    Added Potion NPC to FT zone

Yours sincerely,
    MostWantedKO Team
    Sirouko likes this.

bump for good server
    UltimatePvP likes this.

Fortunately, from next week, I'm going back to work on the server. Thank you all for your understanding. And I apologize to those whom i failed but unfortunately for family reasons i had to do it.

I wish everyone a good day.
    Sirouko and BOREALIS like this.

Welcome everyone!

As you have probably noticed we are re-launching our server Corona in couple of weeks (We are not sure yet, but we are anticipating one date (we will inform you)). From the very beggining of our server we have focused on bringing you the best KO experience as close as we could to original MYKO version. In that time we learned a lot about how we want to manage our server and how You, our beloved players, see this server and that great experience.

We would like to give our regards to all players that have supported us from the very beggining!

This time we will be implementing many new features and changing some of the things to make the server even better and so here are some of the changes we are making:

- The first big change is the maintenance schedule and delivery of updates to the server. From the launch we will change the time of maintenance to Friday (instead of Sunday) at night, so players can benefit from new updates whole weekend. We will try to make the server down time as short as possible, so it doesn't interfere with gaming time.

- Second big change will be our support system & active GM-s. We know that it wasn't perfect last time, but now we will focuse more on handling players matters better and quicker. There will be a lot more GM related events from simple Boss Events to FAW (first answer wins) events. Also we are implementing TICKET SYSTEM so we can answer your problems more directly and as soon as possible.

- Last but not least will be optimalisation. We have put a lot of thought in adjusting both leveling and farming rates. From now on it will be a little more time consuming to reach maximal level and a bit harder to farm some items. But fear not! We have added a whole quest system to support players in thier adventure.

- At launch there will be available many quests that will reward players with great armors, weapons, jewelery & exp! In each town you will be able to pick up quest to make the gaming experience even more exciting and fun! From Elmorad Castle through Asga Village to Raiba Village, Eslant & Colony Zone each of these towns have [Quest Billboard] with many quests to complete!

We hope that you will enjoy the changes we have made and have great experience playing on our server. Once more we would like to thank to our great community for supporting us and believing in us!

PS. A lot has also played my personal life which changed slightly from private matters. Thanks to everyone who supported me and asked how are you doing

With regards,
    MostWantedKO Staff

Dear knights,

As we all know, the most important thing is to support players as much as possible. For this reason, we wrote "Support system".
    Help/Answer will be given up to 24-48 hours maximum (of course there may be exceptions).

PS. Tomorrow we will try to provide you with a FAQ to improve the comfort and use of our server.
    Some screenshot showing how it is.

I want to thank you for who was support our server! New server coming soon... I remember everyone who played the until last days. Really Thank to @Roman, Fiel, UNBEATEN, ohaiyo, Cleopatra, Natas, Trex2, Commodore, MrAndy(we even managed to drink a beer (its a small world), Sanctor, Untouchable, One my top Donator from Czech(Thank you for support, probably without you it is not possible to hold the server with good progression and without stress) and rest ofmy players! I always treat everyone equally and I will always be, I'm not looking at this is my friend or a player who plays longer or shorter. Everyone is equal! Play fair & have fun

"Do Follow Your Passion & Pursue Your Dreams"

We are slowly starting to inform you about new stuff, here is one of them.

[Colony Zone Billboard]
    Here you can get weapons(icon is same as shard, raptor, etc.), armor, shields, accessories(all stats will be shown below).
    Quests are ready for new server.

Accessories and armors stats should be released in next weeks.
    Last edited by UltimatePvP; 07-26-2020 at 01:31 PM.
    Sirouko likes this.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast