My Knight OnlineFarm Pk Server Max 72 Offical 20.05.2016

This is a discussion on My Knight OnlineFarm Pk Server Max 72 Offical 20.05.2016 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ----------------- ------------------ * Max Level 72 * All ( to buy )can be purchased at the city s RS * ...
Page: 1

Default My Knight OnlineFarm Pk Server Max 72 Offical 20.05.2016

----------------- ------------------

* Max Level 72

* All ( to buy )can be purchased at the city s RS
    * Pots very cheap and simple.
    * 70 Auto Skill.
    * If you play on a more populated server,is give peace a chance, and now the only thing missing is the player there are many different features that I didn't keep you updated about the next friends.

"Master skills works fine.
    NPC Codes 90, but not completely% completely original
    "Pan smooth, Mage, Archer skills + 42 and 72 staff, including closed shapes such as
    ( Pk Arbitrary) "The Original Myko Colony Zone
    The Following System Information "Trina's Place.
    "Unnecessary Procedures Were Eliminated.
    "Contraction Mid-Level Exp
    "Contraction Mid-Level Item

A ton comes to mind as a feature that Summer + I'm saying, in one word, like an amazing database

Back Live , To Remember The Past , Enjoy The Taste Pk

There is Some Rules , you Should Follow it

1-To ensure the continuity of the game to ensure our players are safe and we are being very precise about these rules on behalf of that discrimination, and certainly we do not. In you hassle-free we wish to follow these rules for a game.

2- Of players disturbing each other, insulting and abusive behavior can't be found. Disbelief when situations like this occur and our players exposed to messages or offensive messages through Facebook on the page your evidence can lead us to KSC in JPG format, but not like this interpretation is evident in a way that complaints can be transmitted. Without proof you can't be complaining like this. Also game masters (GM), by these means is not a complaint or a witness are not entitled to interfere in matters they are not.

3- The character of the players in the game,and can't buy or sell anything we don't buy the item in the game.

4- Character your information with anyone for whatever reasons, cannot share when aid has been usurped by us for any reason when the character was hacked, is not entitled to.

5- Insult to any Manager in the game, unnecessary talk etc cannot be found in the decision by the administrator in such cases the person gets punished

6- This has been established there is the expectation of material benefits no private server for fun-game for any reason, any product sold is taxable in the game in any way, they cannot claim the rights mentioned above, the game entry to banned users who break the rules claim that players No they can't.

7- Knight Myko as a member of slang, profanity and offensive or not in accordance with moral values-ID and nicknames cannot be used.
    8- Knight Myko event without permission from the Administration Server,the item shows that will lead to personal misunderstandings, such as the distribution can be made.
    9- Knight Myko in Server Management it is the responsibility of the responsibility of the user your character. In the case of any team will not be held responsible in any way Knight Myko peeling character.
    10- Knight Myko everything illegal is prohibited. (Speed hack, spawn, Knight, hacking tools, bugs, Dupe, NBA, etc.)
    11- Knight Myko in-game chat,in part, political speeches, disparagement Server,other server advertising is prohibited.
    12- Knight Myko NPT can be done. "Colony Zone"it is forbidden to walk around naked.
    13- Knight Myko - the game officials has the right if deemed appropriate to zoom out completely from the users.
    14- Knight Myko - captains and the kings of war continuous from the top Selling > Buying > server, insulting,swearing, etc through writing style, is prohibited.
    15- Knight Myko who do not comply with rules, players, managers, by notice from the game are discarded.
    16- Knight Myko everyone who plays on the server is deemed to have accepted these rules. Knight - wants to add new rules when the existing rules and reserves the right to change
    17-GMs Have Final Word

Upgrades Rates :

Enjoy The Server

My Knight Online Staff

Banned Regular Member

Turns to Good Server , i will join nd i hope my clan join with me really can't wait up time

Server is UP