Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50
Like Tree2Likes

My-KO BETA Server Online ! Official will open at 25/01/2014 Welcome!

This is a discussion on My-KO BETA Server Online ! Official will open at 25/01/2014 Welcome! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ++++++++++++++++++++++++...
Page: 3


  1. #31

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9

    Default

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++

  2. #32
    Senior Member Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FartMachine View Post
    that sounds like bullshit really...
    you just wanna earn some money and thats cool i guess
    just letting you know for alot of the players here no scrolls is a deal breaker
    good luck
    +1, Alot of people won't play if there are no scrolls, including me and some of my friends... Goodluck with the server tough, but free scrolsl would have given u more players I assume.

  3. #33
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    77

    Default

    peoples must learn like preist and rogue how much importnat like swift + buf !

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9

    Default

    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9

    Default

    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muratbag View Post
    peoples must learn like preist and rogue how much importnat like swift + buf !
    thats some nice bullshit right there
    its either you pay for scrolls or you cant do shit
    and you guys know that
    buffers and swift is useless if the other party got a duffer
    you are forcing the people on your server to buy scrolls
    i give this server a week

  7. #37
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FartMachine View Post
    thats some nice bullshit right there
    its either you pay for scrolls or you cant do shit
    and you guys know that
    buffers and swift is useless if the other party got a duffer
    you are forcing the people on your server to buy scrolls
    i give this server a week
    in myko must buy sc ?

    dont have preist or rogue ?
    i player too long time without any1 chas !

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myko353 View Post
    in myko must buy sc ?

    dont have preist or rogue ?
    i player too long time without any1 chas !

    so play with a priest till that archer with a duffer comes and dou kills your party of 8 as he got scrolls and the poor priest gotta single target cure and rebuff the entire party

    playing without scrolls is useless
    a player with scrolls will have a HUGE advantage

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    that server is ridiculous

  10. #40
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    that server is ridiculous

    are you kidding with me ?*



    Chek it !

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soHggsdn4Zs#t=31

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myko353 View Post
    are you kidding with me ?*



    Chek it !

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soHggsdn4Zs#t=31
    such buffs
    much werewolves
    very stronk
    wow

  12. #42

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9

    Default

    ++++++++++++ [dragon warrior yes it is =)}

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myko353 View Post
    are you kidding with me ?*



    Chek it !

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soHggsdn4Zs#t=31
    i swear i am not

  14. #44
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FartMachine View Post
    such buffs
    much werewolves
    very stronk
    wow

    we waiting everyone to join is Just a come and try few day if u dont like you can quit !

  15. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myko353 View Post
    we waiting everyone to join is Just a come and try few day if u dont like you can quit !
    everyone allready quitted lol :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 8
    01-24-2014, 05:52 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Hell Awaits Knight Online [OFFICIAL] [open-Beta]
    By HellAwaits in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 12:46 PM
  2. Replies: 385
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 01:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •