Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

MY-KO.NET ATLAS Relaunch /Real MYKO/+1.5K USERS 22.04.2015 (19.00 GMT +3) All Old sys

This is a discussion on MY-KO.NET ATLAS Relaunch /Real MYKO/+1.5K USERS 22.04.2015 (19.00 GMT +3) All Old sys within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; About the attack we recieved. It was from Poyrazbilisim.com company which is doing some really bad and ugly bussines over ...
Page: 2

About the attack we recieved.

It was from Poyrazbilisim.com company which is doing some really bad and ugly bussines over internet.

The company earned big amount of money in the last months, they've turned over 5 different myko servers with 5 different names the players don't know that they are donating and giving the money to the same company, which is illegal by every terms.

They have a lot of money now, nearly 20.000 $ they turned in 5 months period, but [ With every server being online maximum of 25 days ] and that is the money they used to attack us!

They are aware that Westerenko.com is a lot better server than their upcoming my-ko.net which won't give them profit like westerenko give to us, they offered me 30% of donations from my-ko.net if i merge my server with theirs, they even send me this screenshot http://shrani.najdi....ationalko.png--This was apperently their best month, but imagine that InternationalKO opened 3 days ago, but is it offline already? I believe it is and now my-ko.net is launching.. But they are already advertising new myko server KnightsWar.net!! So be aware that is a fraud company - Poyrazbilisim.com!

PS : Westerenko.com is not responsible for any kind of attack or damage to my-ko.net servers, if you are going to play at those servers do it on your own risk! --- We can guess that you can be used as a BOT after they infect you with a virus.

WesterenKO is currently being developed by good developers, hired and friends to ensure that the relaunch of dramasticus will be smooth and without problems.

Do not play at my-ko.net incase they will manage to get through. If you have spam bots, don't be afraid to use them and spam WesterenKO.Com ^^

We are working to fully fix our server, possible launch upcoming sunday, more informations coming soon!

Regards.

Noone is gonna join your stupid server bro . Stop even trying

Atlantis is ready 21.30 ( gmt +3)

My-ko.net is here .

This is MYKONET

Quote Originally Posted by butterhead View Post
    This is proof that they are owning internationalko that opened few days ago and already closing. So dont even waste ur time there .

i didn't get anything from here?

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Kakashi View Post
    i didn't get anything from here?
    Confused the hell out of me at first too, but it's saying:
    - MYKO-NET is run by PoyrazBilisim1 (i.e. Poyraz Bilisim).
    - KnightsWars.net (InternationalKO) paid him money.

In conclusion: both servers are run by the same people... wait, what?!

Really, the only way that makes sense is if there's something on Facebook that referenced that guy's name to the MY-KONET page (hence that odd green arrow), but it's neither screenshotted or easily found.
    I do believe when I checked it out originally he was one of the initial members (if not the first), but I could be wrong. Facebook doesn't appear to show that anymore (or at least, I couldn't see it).

Either way, I don't really doubt it. There's a lot of dodgy servers like that out there.

Don't ask, I was bored and it seemed like a fun enough puzzle to pass the time.

Great Server! bringing back the old times of MYKO of good old farm n pk super active
    we made a human english clan ...
    feel free to pm me n ask here or in game
    FizzleBang

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Confused the hell out of me at first too, but it's saying:
    - MYKO-NET is run by PoyrazBilisim1 (i.e. Poyraz Bilisim).
    - KnightsWars.net (InternationalKO) paid him money.

In conclusion: both servers are run by the same people... wait, what?!

Really, the only way that makes sense is if there's something on Facebook that referenced that guy's name to the MY-KONET page (hence that odd green arrow), but it's neither screenshotted or easily found.
    I do believe when I checked it out originally he was one of the initial members (if not the first), but I could be wrong. Facebook doesn't appear to show that anymore (or at least, I couldn't see it).

Either way, I don't really doubt it. There's a lot of dodgy servers like that out there.

Don't ask, I was bored and it seemed like a fun enough puzzle to pass the time.

Dude you are wrong cause i know the man who owns internationalko individually. He is also a player of some myko servers whose name is KafasiHaric20cm. Poyraz bilişim is far away from it. They are a company which demands pvp hosting to people. i can't say knightwars is not internationalko. it might be but i can honestly say that poyraz bilişim is a different from them. Also you will see that when you check paypal account. we can't say anything for money transactions cause they were in a rivalry and they were attacking their rival's servers. we can't guess that from this page there is no wise in here. The another reason of explanation of why they are different is their database are so different by many ways. So i don't believe that they have same owner. I also know that they give their last prize to ppl who became 70 lvl first. i never saw the admin of internationalko run server after 1 week.

HatakeKakashi

Could use some more english speakers!

Is there going to be any premiums for new accounts like 3 days?

according to site over 500 ppl online playing when you log in there is no one

I'm downloading client on here. please check to webpage client link doesn't work. fix it

looks like nice server. I will play on here. it's really good server, I was played before and it was better than oldschoolko. believe me, just start on here. it was 1000-1100 player online goddamn

bump!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast