Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

my-KO.US | Medium farm / PK | Lv Cap 75 | [OFFICIAL SERVER ONLINE]

This is a discussion on my-KO.US | Medium farm / PK | Lv Cap 75 | [OFFICIAL SERVER ONLINE] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my KO - the Return [18-07-2014] my-KO.us is a succesfull server established in the year 2013. Our team contains experienced ...
Page: 1

Exclamation my-KO.US | Medium farm / PK | Lv Cap 75 | [OFFICIAL SERVER ONLINE]

myKO - the Return [18-07-2014]

my-KO.us is a succesfull server established in the year 2013. Our team contains experienced developers that work hard to make my-KO one of the best private servers around by providing service and quality of gameplay. We are trying to make our server unique as possible to give our players a enjoyable gaming experience, our GM team will be ingame providing personal help and maintaining a friendly envoriment. We are aiming to create a game that everyone can enjoy, we have taken care of different suggestions and idea's from our players to make this possible and create a ejoyable server for different kind of players.

We have invested into the server to make sure it will remain playable. We have purchased a full version of the know SOACS anti-cheat to maintain a cheat-free game without hackers. The server is running on a dedicated server with a hardware-firewall providing us protection against possible DDoS / Botnet attacks, which can cause lag and downtime on the server, the dedicated server is securely setupped and optimized to make sure that it runs smoothly and is secured against hackers. The KOPanel of the is redesigned to give the server a fresh new look and is hookedup with some new features. Our anti-cheat provides us protection against dupes but we are using twostars his latest dupescanner for live dupe protection making sure duped items get deleted assoon as they are made

• Unique concept
    • No lags
    • Anti-Cheat
    • No Bugs
    • Support
    • Max Level: 75
    • Start level : 60
    • EXP Rates: 50x
    • Medium Farm / PK
    • Fire Drake
    • USKO FXes
    • +1 to +4 [100%]
    • +4 to +5 [100%]
    • +5 to +6 [75%]
    • +6 to +7 [50%]
    • +7 to +8 [20%]

KOPANEL|FORUM|FACEBOOK|DOWNLOAD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic server information

• All users will start on level 60 and mastered.
    • Level 75 Cap
    • All original skills up to 70. Couple 72 Skills added(Helis,Fire Staff etc), and for buffers(350 AC & 2500 Buff)
    • You will be starting with a Rare starter gear at +7 with beginner quest accessories.
    • There are various High Class weapons & Chitin armors which are buyable at the moradon NPC's at +5.
    • Pots are infinite so you will not have to worry about repotting.
    • Various moradon monsters will be dropping silver coins (worth 100kl) and Gold Coins(1Mil) at a low rate.
    • Scrolls are being sold at the scroll NPC in moradon for a price of 50 Mil.
    • CZ is the main zone in our server. The leveling & farming will be done here. All estland bosses have been moved to the bowl estland has been disabled
    • Wolf types & Cardinals dropping upgrade scrolls
    • Dark mares will be Dropping high class weapons at a higher rate, and also will be dropping Silver & Gold bars
    • Bosses will drop unique's & Exceptional Weapons (Rebirth look ingame)
    • Slots with Bi-Frost monsters in CZ dropping fragments
    • Dead skeletons(Only killable with R) in CZ for farming shells & Dragon shells(Same stats as chitin shell, but extra resist bonus)
    • Player looking NPC's in CZ dropping Old unique items
    • /Town hp limit changed from %50 to %80
    • CTRL is disabled
    • Hera scrolls are working
    • Gifts for staying inside the bowl
    • ALL NEW USKO SKILL AND WEAPON EFFECTS !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New KOPanel design & features

We have redone our old KOPanel and hooked it up with a brand new theme (copyrights Heroes-WoW). The Panel has some standard features like rankings and stuff and we also hooked it up with a free P.U.S. The pus features.

- Nation Transfer
    - Class Change
    - Race change
    - Item seal

Server features & Extra information

- CZ Quests
    This npc is a manner based quest NPC. Contains 2 new Weapon Quests !
    The level 70 weapon of <selfname> quest. -Exchange 250 manner points for a level 70 Weapon !
    The level 75 weapon of <selfname> quest - Gather some master items in exchange for a level 75 Krowaz of <selfname> weapon !
    and various other manner exchanges

Also there are various countable quests ingame with Knight Cash rewards.

- Premium & KC Exchange NPC

Exchanges your premium & KC vouchers while you are ingame !

- Summoning Stone of Chaos

Destroying the monument will release 8 strong bosses dropping unique items

- Ronark Monument

The user destroying this monument will recieve a blue treasure chest. The nation destroying it will earn 15+ NP for their kills !

- King system based on monthly loyalty

The users earning the most national points at the end of the month will be and remain king for a month

- Working hera/patrick transformation scrolls

it's possible to transform into hera/patrick or any other character from USKO with the new transformation scrolls !

- Rival System

Killing a opponent player 2 times in a row will reward you with a bonus of 150 NP. If the users takes revenge on you by killing you he will recieve all the NP's you earned on him.

- BOWL Rewards

Users remaining in the center of the bowl will recieve a gift every minute

- Old Accessories & Old Enchants

The old accessories are known accessories from the game but they are untradeable and earnable from events ! The Old enchants can be equipped on the PET slot and also posses the stats from ingame accessories and are earnable from the quest npc located in the CZ

- USKO Skill/Item/Zone effects

We have managed to give the old version of Knight Online a boost by converting the latest known effects from USKO to a older version. This gives the game a brand new graphical look making it more attractive.

Event Information

- BDW Event
    USKO Style BDW event. Register for the event trough the chat window by writing BDW. The winner gets rewarded with national points and a Red Treasure chest.
    The Red Treasure chest drop various high class items and Krowaz Armors(Shell like armors with a higher defence) and various unique weapons.

- Juraid Mountain Event
    USKO Style Juraid Mountain, you have to kill all monsters in a room before you are able to move to the second room. The monsters here are dropping different kind of gem's which are exchangeable for Unique weapons & accessoires.

- Lunar War
    The old school lunar war where nations battle each other !

- Oreads War
    A war which is held on the new Oreads map !

- Ardream War
    A new kind of war which is held on the known Ardream map. The Ardream map contains many bosses! Also there are alot of new monsters in this map which are dropping defense armors(DD,SD,CD)

- Forbidden Castle
    A renamed Unter the Castle event. There is a monument infront of the home base of each nation in the CZ. This is a timed monument and can only be destroyed when it's time for the event. The nation destroying the monument first can enter the Forbidden Castle map. The monsters here drop chests of hell, which can be exchanged for differend UTC Weapons(These weapons have been lowered in attack to keep the game balanced) The bosses on the MAP drop various unique items & UTC Weapons

- Capture the CZ
    This is a timed event. When this event start a "Ronark Artifact" is spawned in the BOWL. Destroying the artifact will reward users with National Points. The first Nation to get a count of 5 will win the event and the users of that nation which are in the CZ will get a reward !

- CZ Invasion
    Every day at a random time the CZ gets invaded by a npc named [Invader}. This npc will spawn at a random spot in the CZ, the user killing the NPC will get rewarded.

- Deathmatch event
    The Deathmatch event will be opened by the admins. You will be teleported to a brand new zone specially designed for my-KO.us ! In this event zone everyone will be free- for all, which means that all users are able to attack each other. The player with the most kills will recieve a reward !

please like our facebook page for updates about the server also don't forget to register on our forums for more server information

KOPANEL|FORUM|FACEBOOK|DOWNLOAD

Last edited by xolyansa; 07-17-2014 at 05:59 PM.

pictures are clickable !
    SheldonCooper likes this.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

I love the login screen, how'd you pull it off gift plox xD
    xolyansa likes this.

the sitting orc is awesome indeed, is there the screaming orc too?
    xolyansa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    the sitting orc is awesome indeed, is there the screaming orc too?
    No we don't have a screaming cause we wanted to place you instead of the orc =P

The server is being prepared for the official launch..
    We managed to get sticky topics on ko-cuce and ko-fox and we also got the index page on ko-fox. Dont forget to support us and tell your friends about our server and we also have a KC event on facebook !

https://www.facebook.com/myko.us

Quote Originally Posted by xolyansa View Post
    The server is being prepared for the official launch..
    We managed to get sticky topics on ko-cuce and ko-fox and we also got the index page on ko-fox. Dont forget to support us and tell your friends about our server and we also have a KC event on facebook !

https://www.facebook.com/myko.us
    chnace for another kc! done
    xolyansa likes this.

I decided never to play this game a year ago. But like many others, I found myself playing again. I dont think Ill play this server, but holy shit if everything works like you have described this server is outstanding.

Awesome work, hope you have a great community.
    xolyansa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    I decided never to play this game a year ago. But like many others, I found myself playing again. I dont think Ill play this server, but holy shit if everything works like you have described this server is outstanding.

Awesome work, hope you have a great community.
    Thanks we appriciate your support and hope to see you back on the new myKO !

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

Seriously, consider editing the stats. 255str 107hp on lvl 75 human male/female warrior where as karus warriors receive 132hp

Quote Originally Posted by ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ View Post
    Seriously, consider editing the stats. 255str 107hp on lvl 75 human male/female warrior where as karus warriors receive 132hp
    Never mentionned that thanks for the report. The starting level will be 60 on official so we have to redo it anyway.

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xolyansa View Post
    Never mentionned that thanks for the report. The starting level will be 60 on official so we have to redo it anyway.
    I think every 1299 server has that bug.. even the original MYKO had it, human warriors start with Dex 70, and less HP, even if you start the characters with lvl 60 and they decide to reskill after.. their stats will get bugged out

Quote Originally Posted by ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ View Post
    I think every 1299 server has that bug.. even the original MYKO had it, human warriors start with Dex 70, and less HP, even if you start the characters with lvl 60 and they decide to reskill after.. their stats will get bugged out
    That bug is solved in our files also when you do a restat

Only 1 day left ! Let everyone know about the new my-KO.us !

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    07-18-2014, 04:32 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    07-17-2014, 08:38 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    07-15-2014, 12:20 PM