Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 87
Like Tree14Likes

my-KO.US | Medium farm / PK | Lv Cap 75 | [OFFICIAL SERVER ONLINE]

This is a discussion on my-KO.US | Medium farm / PK | Lv Cap 75 | [OFFICIAL SERVER ONLINE] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Decerto i just downloaded 2 patches manually cause the client was at 1400 version,i extracted both patches,changed ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    i just downloaded 2 patches manually cause the client was at 1400 version,i extracted both patches,changed the client version to 1402 but im still not able to connect on launcher...and i cant open login.my-ko.us
    update your DNS to
    8.8.8.8
    8.8.4.4
    open cmd and type
    ipconfig /flushdns
    ipconfig /renew
    it will be fix.

  2. #62
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alex987 View Post
    jsut download on the forum, u dotn need to downlaod patch manually it willd ownlaod for you, and yeah theres alto of players cz was crazy all the class are so well balanced, i play a mage lvl 66 witht he starter item, rogue dotn 2 shot me and warrior too so i can survive fights and even atack with ym salamander satff+6 and help in teamfights its amazing
    i did that,downloaded client alone first and it wouldnt let me...gonna wait for server admin to talk to me.

  3. #63
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xolyansa View Post
    update your DNS to
    8.8.8.8
    8.8.4.4
    open cmd and type
    ipconfig /flushdns
    ipconfig /renew
    it will be fix.
    now it only says checking version...

  4. #64
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    its working now.thanks.
    xolyansa likes this.

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    89

    Default

    come and join us!

  6. #66
    Senior Member iRaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Quebec tabarnak
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Please. Can i know where the server host location is ?.

    for my ;(Wtfast premium chained servers)

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    839

    Default

    although the population isnt amazing, i'd really say this is the only server i've in enjoyed in a long time, id come try it out if anyone is interested

  8. #68
    Senior Member james's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Kolkata , India
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    although the population isnt amazing, i'd really say this is the only server i've in enjoyed in a long time, id come try it out if anyone is interested
    what's the population? XD

  9. #69
    Senior Member james's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Kolkata , India
    Posts
    329

    Default

    anyway downloading.

  10. #70
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xolyansa View Post
    You havent even played it.. Its just online for 43 minutes so BB
    Lol sure i was. I played it for 10 minutes ask your very crowded people (!) . My nick was BabyDogamon feel free to check how much i played yesterday. I was there when you opened the server. Elmorad, human sin. Your server sucks so just take it like a man do not say lol you havent even played it. Oh you can say wow you just played 10 minutes how can you say my server is bad. Fair question lemme tell you the answer: I felt so disgusted of the server i just coudnt take it .

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Lol sure i was. I played it for 10 minutes ask your very crowded people (!) . My nick was BabyDogamon feel free to check how much i played yesterday. I was there when you opened the server. Elmorad, human sin. Your server sucks so just take it like a man do not say lol you havent even played it. Oh you can say wow you just played 10 minutes how can you say my server is bad. Fair question lemme tell you the answer: I felt so disgusted of the server i just coudnt take it .
    you're obviously no good with english because what ever you just typed made no sense at all, don't enjoy the server? fuck off from the topic then unless you have a valid reason as to why the server is bad.

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    919

    Default

    if it just had more ppl online that would rape every single server around

  13. #73
    Senior Member james's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Kolkata , India
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Apart from all these the panel has a huge bug for " users online " . The server doesn't even have 100 users and it shows 450+ .

  14. #74
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iRaiden View Post
    Please. Can i know where the server host location is ?.

    for my ;(Wtfast premium chained servers)
    You can also ping the server from your country ( if you from canada just put the location canada )

  15. #75
    Senior Member SexyLittleAnimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    You can also ping the server from your country ( if you from canada just put the location canada )
    That's not how WTFast works.
    MY-KO.US is located in Turkey, therefore iRaiden should pick Turkey as a country in wtfast for the best latency, if there is no Turkey, then he should pick either Armenia,Azerbaijan,Bulgaria, or Greece.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    07-18-2014, 04:32 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    07-17-2014, 08:38 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    07-15-2014, 12:20 PM

Similar Threads

  1. delete topic
    By xolyansa in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 07-12-2014, 12:37 PM
  2. Phoenix Knight Online - Medium Farm PK Server.
    By Aceituna in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 12:21 PM
  3. NusKO Medium farm server RE-OPEN tonight!
    By BramishiaN in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 10:55 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 07:13 PM
  5. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 07:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •